Small penis vs being bald? Which would you rather have?

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I know so many of the people on this forum feel that their lives are completely ruined because of the baldness. So, I'd like to hear from men as to if the devil came to you and said "I could cure your baldness, but you gotta have a small penis." Would you do it? Is the trade-off worth it?

For women reading this, which male feature would you value more when dating or getting into a relationship?

This doesn't apply to men who are already hung like a tit mouse.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Definitely a small penis xD Preferably as small as possible :D

That is, what I'D rather have on myself xD

For guys, yes a bigger penis over hair any dayyy

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

worrywart

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend who slept with this guy who looked like an abercrombie model. Perfect, face, hair, etc. When I met him I was somewhat envious. Later she told me that she didn't want to see him because he had a nub for a penis. She said she didn't know what to do except rub it.....something to think about.....
That's why I don't want to do finasteride. Even if my hair looks better, I still always worried "Is it going to work tonight?" when I had a girlfriend. It caused problems in our relationship. Those duds who don't get sides are lucky to have such a driug

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who slept with this guy who looked like an abercrombie model. Perfect, face, hair, etc. When I met him I was somewhat envious. Later she told me that she didn't want to see him because he had a nub for a penis. She said she didn't know what to do except rub it.....something to think about.....
That's why I don't want to do finasteride. Even if my hair looks better, I still always worried "Is it going to work tonight?" when I had a girlfriend. It caused problems in our relationship. Those duds who don't get sides are lucky to have such a driug

You're going for a Hair Transplant and you're not on an Anti Androgen?

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is stupid. I have a big dick and I still wouldnt give up a mm of it for hair. The look on the ladies faces when you pull that thing out and later when you reach places where no man has been before is priceless.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seconding both of these points lol

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For women reading this, which male feature would you value more when dating or getting into a relationship?

No question: Penis size over hair (at the very least 6"), with a nice-size girth. Besides the obvious reasons why, they look spectacular.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I know so many of the people on this forum feel that their lives are completely ruined because of the baldness. So, I'd like to hear from men as to if the devil came to you and said "I could cure your baldness, but you gotta have a small penis." Would you do it? Is the trade-off worth it?

This doesn't apply to men who are already hung like a tit mouse.

That depends on what you mean by small.

Keep in mind that 2/3 of men are 6 and a 1/4 inches or smaller. That's 2/3 of men. Only 1% of men are 8 and 3/4 inches or longer. These guys with 10 and 12 inch penises are few and far between. So even if some woman talks how she wants a man with a foot long you-know-what you really don't have to worry about it because those guys are rare. So if you're 6 inches and your woman cheats on you with one of the 11-inch guys you can dump her and easily replace her since most other women know the overwhelming majority of men are 6 inches (or less) so your potential new women know any other guy they would end up with instead of you would probably also be 6 inches, or maybe even less.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/10859153-statistics-about-penis-size-i-m-in-the-plurality-

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't a very fair question for well endowed guys, maybe if you put it like, would you take a 25% smaller penis for a full head of hair. I definitely couldn't consider going down to small, I'd be way too self-conscious in bed, I probably couldn't perform. Even being above average I still worry probably too much about my penis, apparently this is even more common for bigger guys than average or even small, who quickly accept what they have.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

LOL!

If you were single and he does not have hair then no way things progress to the point that you find out he has a small penis.
On the other hand, if you're single and he's good-looking with a full head of hair and a 3 inch penis he at least has a chance of taking you the distance because once you get started
you're not going to scream "Stop! your penis is too small."

And really, if he's at least 6 inches he has nothing to worry about because only about 3 out of 10 other guys she could be with instead are bigger, and only 2 out of 10 guys are considerably bigger. There aren't enough of those
"much bigger" guys available for all of the women to each get one so all women know they are going to have to be cool with it if guys are 6 inches. Guys who are 6 inches have nothing to worry about insofar as their penis size goes. They will be just fine.

And then there's the issue that virtually all men can acquire a larger penis via surgery but that is not the case when it comes to hair loss. If I had a 3-inch penis (which is not the case) I would just get a surgery to get it enlarged but I am going to lose too much hair to recover a permanent full head of hair via hair transplantation.

shookwun

Reaction score
LOL!

If you were single and he does not have hair then things are not going to progress to the point that you find out he has a small penis.
On the other hand, if you're single and he's good-looking with a full head of hair and a 3 inch penis he at least has a chance of taking you the distance because once you get started
you're not going to scream "Stop! your penis is too small."

And really if he's at least 6 inches he has nothing to worry about because 9 out of 10 other guys she would end up with instead aren't much bigger.

pretty much this.

essentially the bald mans dick is useless anyhow as far as quality lays are concerned. :laugh:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't a very fair question for well endowed guys, maybe if you put it like, would you take a 25% smaller penis for a full head of hair. I definitely couldn't consider going down to small, I'd be way too self-conscious in bed, I probably couldn't perform. Even being above average I still worry probably too much about my penis, apparently this is even more common for bigger guys than average or even small, who quickly accept what they have.

It's not a worry unless you are small enough to be at a distinct disadvantage. If you're 6 inches or more it's nothing to worry about unless you're too big. It IS possible to be too big as well.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I realise it's irrational and I also realise the too big thing which has happened, if anything it should be a worry to be any bigger, but guys just want to be as instantly impressive as possible, and being a big size just doesn't feel as noticeable as being WTF BIG. Even though it's probably a negative for most girls to be WTF BIG anyway.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow this is tough I honestly can't decide what I would want to give up. I'm only a norwood 2 so I dk what it feels like to be bald.

Actually one of my friends this girl was hooking up with a model looking norwood one, she said he had a big dick but sucked in bed so wouldn't be sleeping with him again.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I might spare 2" even to be a solid Norwood 2.

Yeah I could still work with that. :)

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm under average girth wise (even after increasing its size a bit with exercises), and almost NW3. I can tell you that I'm more anxious about my penis size than I am about my hair. At least with my hair, I can style it to make it look acceptable. I can't style my dick to make it girthier.
Also, my testosterone levels aren't what they used to be, so that has been hindering my gains from jelqs, stretches, and uli.