Small penis vs being bald? Which would you rather have?

shookwun

Reaction score
All about the girth man, that's all that matters. IM sporting a 7 inch x 5.25" piece and It does the job.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe that jelqing actually works, I thought it had to be fake, but from looking around blogs and forums, I don't see how anyone's making money off of it (well, some are trying to, but anyone can simply look up the exercises for free by themselves), and there's a huge community of guys who swear by it for some gains, some of which seem pretty crazy.

But doesn't it take at least a handful of months (usually) to see improvement? And serious improvement can be a few years? (a bit like finasteride etc. actually) so depending on how long you're doing it, keep at it I guess, and if you aren't already, stick to whatever the daily regimen is. I read some people saying once a day, or twice a day, but with a days rest twice a week etc. or some saying 6 times a day but each time only for 3-4mins instead of 10-15mins, whatever it is, it's such an odd thing to have to do I can imagine skipping it a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

All about the girth man, that's all that matters. IM sporting a 7 inch x 5.25" piece and It does the job.

Average length is like 5.5-6 inches so, you're not missing out in either department. Even 7 can be too long for some women (rare though) but apparently only 10% of guys are 7 or over, and at 8 or over it's down to 1%.

I dunno though 5.5, does that seem right? Just from experience of talking to women and male friends about penis size, 6.5-7 inches seems pretty normal, and a lot of women would consider 6 small (it does seem so actually). But yes the official line is still 5.5 is technically normal.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 5.75" x 4.75" and I feel inadequate by society standards even though it's average I believe?. I'm also really tall and built too, so that makes it worse because women expect more below the waist I think. The worst though is for black guys with avg to small ones...what a let down for women haha.

I guess with penis though, it's not on display. If you can find a good woman who loves you though, no one else needs to see your dick. Your hair, however, is out for anyone to see.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Took me 2 years to gain 0.2 inches in girth. 3 times a week exercises. Others have gained much more and much quicker, and a few have gained nothing after one year. Keep in mind that I have low testosterone issues and my gains may have been better if I didn't have this low testosterone issue. Though, another way to look at it is that I did make great gains (volume-wise), but it just doesn't seem that way because I started off very small. 0.2 is actually a noticeable difference when I feel it, now that I think about it. I would tell you guys the forums I go to for this stuff, but I'm not sure that's allowed here. Just Google it.

Length wise, I gained 0.75 inches, but I was already satisfied with my length to begin with.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm 5.75" x 4.75" and I feel inadequate by society standards even though it's average I believe?. I'm also really tall and built too, so that makes it worse because women expect more below the waist I think. The worst though is for black guys with avg to small ones...what a let down for women haha.

I guess with penis though, it's not on display. If you can find a good woman who loves you though, no one else needs to see your dick. Your hair, however, is out for anyone to see.

Do you feel anxious, and insecure before you whip it out?

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you feel anxious, and insecure before you whip it out?
Totally. However, if I have a semi or if it's close to hard, I feel less anxious because it looks decent at that point. I'm a grower big time. Honestly, I'd probably allow more thinning in my hair if I could have a big dong, but my wife would totally disagree with me...she says no way. She figures my hair is on display to the world and my penis isn't, so why the hell would i sacrifice one for the other.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh I've always wondered if shookwun's a troll, surely everyone knows 7 inches isn't like average or "will do the job"?

Took me 2 years to gain 0.2 inches in girth. 3 times a week exercises. Others have gained much more and much quicker, and a few have gained nothing after one year. Keep in mind that I have low testosterone issues and my gains may have been better if I didn't have this low testosterone issue. Though, another way to look at it is that I did make great gains (volume-wise), but it just doesn't seem that way because I started off very small. 0.2 is actually a noticeable difference when I feel it, now that I think about it. I would tell you guys the forums I go to for this stuff, but I'm not sure that's allowed here. Just Google it.

Length wise, I gained 0.75 inches, but I was already satisfied with my length to begin with.

This is mainly the feedback I hear about jelqing, that's pretty impressive even if it did take 2 years. Of course yeah, some guys get nothing, but I'm amazed it works for anyone. Though I don't think its permanent, can't remember, so you have to keep at it otherwise it'll go back to normal, is that right?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
You have to "cement" your gains, by sort of weaning off the routine. I know my 0.2 gain is permanent because I stopped exercising for over a month and it stayed that way.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna help you guys out here, penis size is way more important than hair but it's not a big deal seriously. If you're 5-6"+ you're good to go.

Monster dicks that you see in p**rn are mainly for show and are not that fun to actually ****. There is definitely such a thing as too big.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^No matter how many times I read this opinion and know that like 95% of women agree, I still often give into that thought of wanting the stigma of having a gigantic dick. This is why I've looked up jelqing in the past, I'm not far off being p**rn huge (or actually the same size as the more "average" p**rn dicks), so I don't know why I feel a little inadequate when I'm not at all in that area, maybe receding/thinning has some part to play in that psychologically, and being a balding dude I feel I need to make up for it in other ways. Even though, as you say, a WTF HUGE dick is not making up for anything, it still feels that way.

Realistically I'll never actually jelq and commit to it because I don't need to and it's ridiculous I should feel like that, but the thought of wanting to be huge does still enter my head sometimes. I also realise I'd end up regretting it if I did gain an inch.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
What, are you serious? What norwood are you right now, Norwood?

It's hard to say because I'm a diffuse thinner. My hairline is technically only a NW2, but I have really bad diffuse hairloss, and crown baldness as well. It's getting to the point where the top of my scalp is "see through" no matter how long I grow my hair.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
That depends on what you mean by small.

Keep in mind that 2/3 of men are 6 and a 1/4 inches or smaller. That's 2/3 of men. Only 1% of men are 8 and 3/4 inches or longer. These guys with 10 and 12 inch penises are few and far between. So even if some woman talks how she wants a man with a foot long you-know-what you really don't have to worry about it because those guys are rare. So if you're 6 inches and your woman cheats on you with one of the 11-inch guys you can dump her and easily replace her since most other women know the overwhelming majority of men are 6 inches (or less) so your potential new women know any other guy they would end up with instead of you would probably also be 6 inches, or maybe even less.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/10859153-statistics-about-penis-size-i-m-in-the-plurality-

Average dick size in your country is 14.15 cm.

World map of the penis size by country;

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna help you guys out here, penis size is way more important than hair but it's not a big deal seriously. If you're 5-6"+ you're good to go.

Monster dicks that you see in p**rn are mainly for show and are not that fun to actually ****. There is definitely such a thing as too big.
:punk:

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you bigger guys measuring from? If you measure from the bottom, it's bigger. (I can't believe I just asked this question--my curiosity got the better of me!)

shookwun

Reaction score

it's a big deal for the other person, and what YOU can do for them.

it won't get you laid if the initial base of looking semi-attractive isn't even met.

@Joan. Bone pressed.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
The fact that we have measured says alot to be honest...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried to measure. There isn't a ruler out there big enough.