slybaldguys forum

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
"bounch of religious bullshit"/
God shut the f*** up, what all of this has to do with Telogen Effluvium subject anyway, stop fuckin turning every thread to reliogus discossion

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
slipy said:
God shut the f*ck up, what all of this has to do with Telogen Effluvium subject anyway, stop fuckin turning every thread to reliogus discossion

i don't turn every thread, it just sometimes happens when i feel like saf is being too pushy with his atheist beliefs.

but i've learned from my mistakes and won't do it again.

didn't mean to make you cry.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
slipy said:
God shut the f*ck up, what all of this has to do with Telogen Effluvium subject anyway, stop fuckin turning every thread to reliogus discossion

i don't turn every thread, it just sometimes happens when i feel like saf is being too pushy with his atheist beliefs.

but i've learned from my mistakes and won't do it again.

didn't mean to make you cry.
Dosent matter if it's evolution, god or the motherfucking spagetty monster, your BALD, that's all what matters

Cassin

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
slipy said:
saf have you heard of agnosticism?

Yes. But I'm definatley atheist.

I don't understand your venom at agnostics though.

Agnostics don't belief in a higher power that are judge and jury like christians, muslims or jews. And they certainly don't push their beliefs onto others. Atheists and the Religious do that. Agnostics tent to stand on the side line saying "I don't know" and move on with their life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thus ignoring the 'problem'.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I still think that the very existence of SBG is valid proof of the stigma against baldies. It is so obviously reactionary to the default negative perception.

slipy

Reaction score
surely being bald must be either super great or really horrible, otherwise if it was a perfectly neutral thing there wouldn't be a need for their support group to exist.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Or people have very varied views of how it effects them.

slipy

Reaction score
yeah, i wanted to say to them, thinking specificly about sbg, no one could tell me their view is genuine. being bald is awesome and everyone should shave their heads at the first sign of hair loss. yeah right :thumbdown2:

im sure there are bald guys that don't care about male pattern baldness and wouldn't even give it a second thought, let alone consider joining a forum dedicated to it. those type of guys wouldn't even bother to shave their horseshoes. not the case with sbg, for them baldness is a rough ride therefore they rely heavily on their denial to cope.

B

Beingbaldsucks

A man that don't care about his hair loss? There is no such a thing.

slipy

Reaction score
they're out there.

but make no mistake about it.

they might not care about hair but they aren't getting any as far as pussy is concerned.

:whaasup:

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
they're out there.

but make no mistake about it.

they might not care about hair but they so aren't getting any as far as pussy is concerned.

:whaasup:

Obtaining one night-stands is not a major problem when bald(if you are the big,bald type),attaining a menaingful relationship is....think about it,why would a woman want too be with a bald man,when there are so many men with hair(who obviously look socially/aesthetically more pleasing).....wait for SAF witty,worldly remarks.

slipy

Reaction score
seb said:
Obtaining one night-stands is not a major problem when bald(if you are the big,bald type)

good for you i guess, im on the opposite end of spectrum from that.

seb said:
think about it,why would a woman want too be with a bald man,when there are so many men with hair(who obviously look socially/aesthetically more pleasing)...

haha i was ready to use this as a argument in case of necessity, but you got ahead of me.
it's true. there are so many guys with hair out there, why would a woman be desparate enough to setlle for a bald one instead of a normal looking guy.

seb

Reaction score
I am neither ashamed,nor proud of having one-night stands....however looking like this,thats the best I can get.

B

Beingbaldsucks

monty1978 said:
God I wish I didn't care about my hair.

It's like a scissors kick to the balls. Not only to I feel rubbish cos of how I look, I feel rubbish cos of how I feel about the way I feel about how I look. It's pathetic!
Truth hurts, either youl force yourself to give up on social life and completely forget about it all or you will live with the pain for the rest of your miserable life

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
monty1978 said:
No, I'll circumvent the situation one way or another!
Then keep lying to yourself or find a 300 pound monster

No BBS, only HairLossTalk.com losers with your kind of miserable attitude end up settling for "300 pound monsters".

It really doesn't have to be that way, but hey, I guess if you're that sure that your destiny in life lies with a "300 pound monster" who am I to stop you?? :woot:

seb

Reaction score
Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
monty1978 said:
No, I'll circumvent the situation one way or another!
Then keep lying to yourself or find a 300 pound monster

No BBS, only HairLossTalk.com losers with your kind of miserable attitude end up settling for "300 pound monsters".

It really doesn't have to be that way, but hey, I guess if you're that sure that your destiny in life lies with a "300 pound monster" who am I to stop you?? :woot:

And I thought my last conquest was big!

slipy

Reaction score
a 300 pound monster would break my underweight ***. knowing this im better off sticking with my trusty hand.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score