slybaldguys forum

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well his wigs are totally ridiculous, after the affect they are almost hilarious

seb

Reaction score
At least the slybald guys are(or seem) too be at ease with their hairloss....something us lot cant say.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
truth is, none of us are.

the shavers, the growers, the wiggers, the transplanters, the combover people, none of it feels right

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
truth is, none of us are.

the shavers, the growers, the wiggers, the transplanters, the combover people, none of it feels right

There is a late 40s man at work with the most horrendous combover...he seems quite content, :)

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
NO ONE IS, they just pretend to be, trust me.

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
NO ONE IS, they just pretend to be, trust me.

Well he is severely out of condition,a malformed specimen of a man....so just(maybe),he dont give a s**t,certainly he doesnt care about his health. :)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Also I have to LOL at phrases like "My wife finds it sexy".

What thing can the wife say "I find it unsexy and fantasize about banging the nest door guy"?

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
s.a.f said:
Also I have to LOL at phrases like "My wife finds it sexy".

What thing can the wife say "I find it unsexy and fantasize about banging the nest door guy"?

If the neighbour has hair,then its not a fantasy,but reality.

slipy

Reaction score
i remmember this one instance when a guy who had just joined the site posted a topic, asking how to deal with the negative comments and attitude being sly. they went pretty hostile at him and gave some rather neirotic responses. they dont enjoy being snapped out of their denial that much.

if someone posted that The Darkness song on their site sh*t could get intense. :woot:

slipy

Reaction score
it's not meant as a piss take. Justin Hawkins, the lead singer of The Darkness, was balding and now wears a wig. even though it appears as if he's ridiculing someone, he's actually talking about himself in 3d person.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
i posted over there about 2 years ago, all i did was reply once to a topic.... think my view was something along the lines of "only extremely fit looking blokes (i mean a sick body fat %, athletic, ripped) can pull off being sly, anybody who is even slightly tubbier cannot do it. having even a buzzed horseshoe is better.

they didnt like that, i never went back

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
We all know(n they also know that) they lie to themselves in some way to the point of believing it, but HELL IT WORKS theyre happy and we are miserable.

I seriously admire those guys at slybaldguys.com.
They got the biggest pair of balls to say/do /and even joke about baldness.

/Respect :punk:

FUpshaw

Reaction score
I have to tell you guys---your a little delusional if all you think all women care about is your hair. Hair is ONE component. Face, Body, Height are WAY more important than hair. You think Jason Statham has a rough time getting chicks ?

slipy

Reaction score
FUpshaw said:
I have to tell you guys---your a little delusional if all you think all women care about is your hair. Hair is ONE component. Face, Body, Height are WAY more important than hair. You think Jason Statham has a rough time getting chicks ?

u asked them? and even if you did don't expect them to tell the truth to your face. the truth will be told behind your back when them b****s having their meaningfull conversations among their own kind.

also listen to what monty said about statham.

and no one even mentioned women here? this about them slybalds :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
maradona said:
We all know(n they also know that) they lie to themselves in some way to the point of believing it, but HELL IT WORKS theyre happy and we are miserable.

I seriously admire those guys at slybaldguys.com.
They got the biggest pair of balls to say/do /and even joke about baldness.

/Respect :punk:

Pfft!
Think about it, if you were truely at ease with it would you join an internet site about the subject. Especially middle aged guys, I think they are just trying to promote a positive outlook and hope that somehow it feeds back into the general consensus.

ie: If the general public think bald guys dont care then they wont see it as a negative thing.

However how many fat people in the media such as Vanessa feltz, Pauline Quirk and Fern Britton (UK celebs) always said they were happy being fat then lost the weight (usually with a gastric band) and then confessed that they were infact miserable.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Adele from America? :doh:

When did she lose weight, last time I checked she was still huge.?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but delusional or not, slybaldguys attitude to baldness and life in general is going to be much more attractive to other people than many here who look at themselves as "social lepers" and think bald people genuinely contemplating suicide is perfectly normal and understandable.

It's that kind of negative loser attitude that repels people and turns you into a social reject.

At least they can look in the mirror every morning and be satisfied with their reflection.

I think finding acceptance of yourself, even it is via some self-delusion, is better than a life of self-loathing and loneliness.

I don't however I agree with all this fake backslapping you get from some members on that forum, guys saying " you look f*****g great with a shaved head bro!" when in truth the guy really couldn't look any worse without hair!