Short Or Bald Men. Who Do You Think Has It Worse?

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 5.6 and balding with a pointy head im a winner at life lol
giphy.gif

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course height is an advantage but I'd take being 5'6 with a model tier face over being 6'3 with an average face. Face wins over everything.

Except money. There's no panty peeler like being rich af.

That's why I'm always irritated when people point out wealthy and famous bald guys with gorgeous women, ain't the bald head she likes, it's his fame, status and money.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except money. There's no panty peeler like being rich af.

That's why I'm always irritated when people point out wealthy and famous bald guys with gorgeous women, ain't the bald head she likes, it's his fame, status and money.
All the money in the world can't buy genuine attraction like an attractive face can though.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think money can give you nice clothes , car , cariama and confidence which is a big part of attraction , that it can buy fit hookers and fit gold diggers .
Paying for sex is depressing though no matter how attractive the girl. And why would I want to be with a gold digger knowing the whole time she's only putting up with me because of money? I'd rather kill myself.

If you're not attractive all the nice clothes and fast cars in the world won't make a girls p*ssy wet. Having an attractive face will though.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Paying for sex is depressing though no matter how attractive the girl. And why would I want to be with a gold digger knowing the whole time she's only putting up with me because of money? I'd rather kill myself.

If you're not attractive all the nice clothes and fast cars in the world won't make a girls p*ssy wet. Having an attractive face will though.

Call me a cynic, a sexist, incel, douche bag, but like it or not all relationships boil down to trading sex for other things. She gives you sex, you give her money (directly or indirectly) attention, protection, status, something. Women never love you for you, it's always about what you can do for them.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Call me a cynic, a sexist, incel, douche bag, but like it or not all relationships boil down to trading sex for other things. She gives you sex, you give her money (directly or indirectly) attention, protection, status, something. Women never love you for you, it's always about what you can do for them.

Honestly, that's what I would want in a relationship... I would want to be given stuff in exchange for whatever they want to do to me, although that does sound kinda sugar daddyish

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, that's what I would want in a relationship... I would want to be given stuff in exchange for whatever they want to do to me, although that does sound kinda sugar daddyish

Men are the same way, but it's easier to figure out what we want, usually sex. That's why people enter into relationships, it's about what they get out of it. Even your dog will run off if he isn't fed. Only children are loved unconditionally.

INT

Reaction score

The less real love there is, the more it becomes a trade deal. If you truly love someone you also don't care about giving them whatever makes them happy (within a certain degree of sanity), which is something that is the same for men and women. And yes, women can love you for you,which in all healthy relationships tends to be the case. I am sorry to hear that your personal experience is different.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The less real love there is, the more it becomes a trade deal. If you truly love someone you also don't care about giving them whatever makes them happy (within a certain degree of sanity), which is something that is the same for men and women. And yes, women can love you for you,which in all healthy relationships tends to be the case. I am sorry to hear that your personal experience is different.

My personal experience has been great, but I know that for my marriage to continue to work well I have to know what my wife wants and give that to her.

INT

Reaction score
My personal experience has been great, but I know that for my marriage to continue to work well I have to know what my wife wants and give that to her.

Well yes I agree with the idea that in a good relationship courtship should not stop. You also should not want that. Oterhwise you just become roommates. I just don't agree with generalizations that only children can be love unconditionally, or that women cannot truly love you

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yes I agree with the idea that in a good relationship courtship should not stop. You also should not want that. Oterhwise you just become roommates. I just don't agree with generalizations that only children can be love unconditionally, or that women cannot truly love you

You don't think perhaps you agree with me you're just saying it in a nicer way?

INT

Reaction score
You don't think perhaps you agree with me you're just saying it in a nicer way?

No, in your previous posts you made the giving part in a relationship sound like a chore or a trading agreement. If I truly love someone and that person truly loves me, it does not feel like that most of the time.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Who suffers more in todays age and time due to physical appearance?

Short men or bald men??

I personally think short men, it would suck to be short. But at the same time id hate to be bald.

This is a real head scratcher imo. The ultimate killer would be short and bald.

Short is worse I think. I think being bald is a little exaggerated a lot of times because a lot of girls dont care a ton about looks. Girls simply dont work like men as much as men constantly send them dic pics they dont want. Girls dont get visually turned on the same way men do, but men constantly think because of p**rn that it works like that. p**rn is not real life. If women worked like men sexually there would be people have sex 24/7 everywhere all the time. Girls would be sleeping with hundreds of guys like men try to do with girls. Its just clearly not the case