Short Or Bald Men. Who Do You Think Has It Worse?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your Defantly confusing me are you gay ?
I think men have much less standards with regards to loos then women especially if ur Caucasian for a start in general asain people really find white people attractive even being bald and short good eyebrows , beard muscles clothes they all can really make you look great I didn’t even mind being bald I had a head tattoo smp
And shaved my hair it looked fine I let it grow only for my transplant like this here’s some example of me I’m by no means amazing looking but honestly the way you carry yourself and confidence make such a diffrence

I am gay, and gay teens are brutal. I’m 19, I don’t want to be bald. It’s not even for obtaining a relationship, I have my own personal standards...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you do realise that haircloning will be available in around 10 years? And I am not even talking about things like Replicel which will be out sooner. So you will be only chopping your balls off for maybe a couple of years of good hair. Is that really worth it?

Haircloning will most likely be too expensive, and ten years is a significant amount of time. Surgical castrations means the likelihood of going bald is basically non-existent because there is no androgens to cause hair loss. I would definately have to use a higher amount of estradiol than what I use now, though.

Currently, I’m on spironolactone, estradiol and dutasteride and will be adding cyproterone acetate and oral minoxidil soon. Staying on anti-androgens long-term is unhealthy so the best option is surgical castration to be honest...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously mate that’s extreme what about a hair system ? They can look great they require a little up keep but it isn’t bad you Defantly can’t spot them I had my hair cut whilst wearing it and the barber still didn’t believe half way through it. Was a hair system

I would rather just stick to other options first. If the transgender regimen I’m currently on doesn’t work, I’ll try surgical castration. Hair systems would make me a lot more self conscious, especially since I’m 19.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Common like im 5.6 bald with a bad shaped head and even i managed to get an avarage girlfriend. I have to be tottally honest that its true that its a lot harder to get one and i dont get looks from other girls anymore now but its not impossible. My girlfriend says she found me attractive because i have a good sense of humor. But i get both sides of the story in here. Even if i have a girlfriend its still hard not to be atractive anymore because im somethimes worried she will leave me for a nw0. I think its ok to be worried about your looks but atleast try what do you have to lose anyway.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haircloning will most likely be too expensive, and ten years is a significant amount of time. Surgical castrations means the likelihood of going bald is basically non-existent because there is no androgens to cause hair loss. I would definately have to use a higher amount of estradiol than what I use now, though.

Currently, I’m on spironolactone, estradiol and dutasteride and will be adding cyproterone acetate and oral minoxidil soon. Staying on anti-androgens long-term is unhealthy so the best option is surgical castration to be honest...

Finasteride is supposed to be relatively safe for more than 10 years. And if replicel does work it would prove a very good maintenance drug, which will be out in less than 5 years. And how is castration safe then? Since you still need other drugs to replace test which you will have to use for more than 60 years. Tsuji also said that their goal is to make it availabe to everyone, so the price will go down.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely balding men, im 6 foot 2 and would gladly swap to being a full head at 5 foot 8. I think women value hair over height but maybe im wrong.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am gay, and gay teens are brutal. I’m 19, I don’t want to be bald. It’s not even for obtaining a relationship, I have my own personal standards...[/QUOTE

Fair enough do u not like older fellas I bet there’s a lot less shallow , I think u need to get out more and u will be surprised maybe try going out in diffrent areas then normal , as u get older the percentage of men that are effected by hair loss is much higher so less of a issue

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or not , speak for tousled I’ve already posted a picture of my misses I’ve never had issues with getting girls , some girls want a tall bloke granted but some don’t care the want a confident bloke with a little charisma

I didn’t say it was for every single guy on the planet. I’ve seen a lot of friends being rejected for either being bald or short. There are exceptions of course but a lot of women can be picky. I am 5’10 and am slightly balding (thanks to finasteride ive halted it) . I don’t have the face shape or head shape to rock a shaven head look so if I were to loose my hair, it would definitely hinder my chances at a lot of women. Regardless , if you can rock the bald look and are confident , yeah sure some women will find it attractive.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is supposed to be relatively safe for more than 10 years. And if replicel does work it would prove a very good maintenance drug, which will be out in less than 5 years. And how is castration safe then? Since you still need other drugs to replace test which you will have to use for more than 60 years. Tsuji also said that their goal is to make it availabe to everyone, so the price will go down.

I'd never use finasteride, it's such a weak hair loss medication. Castration means I don't have to deal with worrying about hair loss; I will stick to my transgender regimen for now, and wait for any other treatments. However, if those upcoming treatments don't compare to extreme regimens, I will definitely go for a surgical castration.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough do u not like older fellas I bet there’s a lot less shallow , I think u need to get out more and u will be surprised maybe try going out in diffrent areas then normal , as u get older the percentage of men that are effected by hair loss is much higher so less of a issue

Older men are hot... But generally if they want someone younger, it's due to a fetish. I'm pretty sure older men would want me to have hair too. I want to live my youthful years feeling youthful, not having to deal with hair loss and I think that's reasonable.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd never use finasteride, it's such a weak hair loss medication. Castration means I don't have to deal with worrying about hair loss; I will stick to my transgender regimen for now, and wait for any other treatments. However, if those upcoming treatments don't compare to extreme regimens, I will definitely go for a surgical castration.

It is strong enough for maintenance. But what do you think of the longterm implications of surgical castration? When it's done it's done, you cannot turn back.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as i understand you, because at 33 years when i look in the mirror and see my receding hairline it makes me want to smash my head on the wall "maybe it will help for better circulation", i could only imagine how it feels when your younger but i swear even if i would be considered the most ugly person on Earth, i would never castrate myself for hair, never...Heck i'm not willing to accept gyno over hair, don't want to think of something else...

But this is me and my opinion, you are the only one who knows what's better for you, even if it's not, you are the only one who has the right to make the decision, regardless of what it is...

I wish you good luck, no sides and the outcomes you desire, we all deserve it i think, because we try and try to be truthful and sincere, to get informed and help others, and that matter a lot, especially on the internet were you could easily profit of your anonymity and use it in different ways...

Personally, I would trade gynecomastia for hair without a thought. I have my priorities, and my biggest priority is my aesthetic. If others can accept balding, that's great and I respect that.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is strong enough for maintenance. But what do you think of the longterm implications of surgical castration? When it's done it's done, you cannot turn back.

I don't see the long term implications of surgical castration, besides taking HRT. I can't turn back, but why do I need testicles? They don't make me anymore of a man...

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the long term implications of surgical castration, besides taking HRT. I can't turn back, but why do I need testicles? They don't make me anymore of a man...

There are probably longterm risks associated with HRT for men. And you need balls for plenty of things, like having children. You might not want them now but who knows when you are in your 30's and married. It is also very difficult to find a partner when your penis shrunk to half its size, can't get it up and have no desire to have sex.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are probably longterm risks associated with HRT for men. And you need balls for plenty of things, like having children. You might not want them now but who knows when you are in your 30's and married. It is also very difficult to find a partner when your penis shrunk to half its size, can't get it up and have no desire to have sex.

I mean, my balls will pretty much be atrophied due to the anti-androgens and HRT I'm currently on so it would be wiser for me to just get them surgically removed. Anti-androgens such as spironolactone and cyproterone acetate aren't good for long-term use so I would need to find an alternative, and that would be surgical castration. Without getting a surgical castration, remaining on the medications I'm on will make me pretty much infertile nonetheless.

I am trying to avoid surgical castration, which is why I'm thinking of other ideas.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why won't you switch to finasteride or dustaride before you become permanently infertile? It maintains hair for >90% of people.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why won't you switch to finasteride or dustaride before you become permanently infertile? It maintains hair for >90% of people.

I don't care about permanent infertility. Finasteride is a complete waste of time and is one of the worst hair loss medications. Although I am already on dutasteride. I want to do more than maintain, I want to regrow significant amounts and get myself back to an NW0 in which finasteride and dutasteride can't do by themselves.

I have a plan, which might work out to be safer but that doesn't mean I will cut out the hardcore medications.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about permanent infertility. Finasteride is a complete waste of time and is one of the worst hair loss medications. Although I am already on dutasteride. I want to do more than maintain, I want to regrow significant amounts and get myself back to an NW0 in which finasteride and dutasteride can't do by themselves.

I have a plan, which might work out to be safer but that doesn't mean I will cut out the hardcore medications.

Alot of people regrew hair on finasteride and even more on dustaride, Who is to say that you can't have the same when you also add min. You are diffuse thinning so regrowth is easier.