Short Or Bald Men. Who Do You Think Has It Worse?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of people regrew hair on finasteride and even more on dustaride, Who is to say that you can't have the same when you also add min. You are diffuse thinning so regrowth is easier.

I don't waste time wanting to take the weakest medications, and finasteride is off that list. I have not seen a single person who has gotten down to an NW0 whilst getting rid of acne due to dutasteride...

INT

Reaction score
The only right answer to this question is: it depends on:

- How bald are we talking?
- How short are we talking?
- What other traits does the individual have to make up for either one?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't waste time wanting to take the weakest medications, and finasteride is off that list. I have not seen a single person who has gotten down to an NW0 whilst getting rid of acne due to dutasteride...

So you would risk your balls. penis, sex drive and overall health to go from a NW1-2 to NW0? Why not just get a hairtransplant in 2-3 years? @Somebody got pretty good results on finasteride plus minoxidil.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you would risk your balls. penis, sex drive and overall health to go from a NW1-2 to NW0? Why not just get a hairtransplant in 2-3 years? @Somebody got pretty good results on finasteride plus minoxidil.

My libido was non-existent prior to starting medications, so I haven't noticed a difference. I am risking my balls, because I don't exactly care for them. I can't afford a hair transplant, I don't know why people always recommend that. I can barely afford clothing, let alone
a cosmetic procedure as expensive as a hair transplant.

You can't even deny that the results finasteride and topical minoxidil give pale in comparison to other regimens (topical minoxidil is just terrible in general, and is a waste of money). And honestly, it's as if people on this website don't understand how bad my hair loss is. I'm not just another 19 year old complaining about hair loss when they're actually an NW0 with a full head of hair, I genuinely have the worst case of hair loss on HairLossTalk.com for a 19 year old.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a 19 year old, NW2 and possibly diffuse thinning so I can partly understand your pain. But there are countless of succes stories of people regrowing a sh*t ton of hair on the Big 3, it is entirely possible that you can regrow and save your balls in the process. Because it is very likely that you will think very differently in 10 years about your health compared to now.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a 19 year old, NW2 and possibly diffuse thinning so I can partly understand your pain. But there are countless of succes stories of people regrowing a sh*t ton of hair on the Big 3, it is entirely possible that you can regrow and save your balls in the process. Because it is very likely that you will think very differently in 10 years about your health compared to now.

Want me to PM you the patch of hair I have missing? I don't care for others regimens such as the big three because the medications used are weak. Finasteride is the weakest hair loss medication, that combined with topical minoxidil which has its own issues: it's expensive, it's a task in application / memorising to use it and the statistics of its success rate is low. I am not fearful losing my fertility because where is my sperm going to? In someones butthole as a sexual fetish? On another mans face? Down someones throat? There isn't an actual use to it, especially because I don't want kids of my own.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe for you, not for all.

For others it's an option, but it's not an option for me. Having to memorise the application of applying topical minoxidil just to create dependant hairs is the biggest nightmare for me. And, I don't have funds to waste; I make sure any money I have goes towards medications which will actually work.

INT

Reaction score
Having to memorise the application of applying topical minoxidil

How is brushing your teeth for you in that case?

just to create dependant hairs is the biggest nightmare for me.

Every hair you will grow or maintain with a certrain treatment will be dependent on that treatment, that is not something that only applies to minoxidil.

And, I don't have funds to waste; I make sure any money I have goes towards medications which will actually work.

You want to make sure that your money goes towards treatments that will actually work but you do not want to use finasteride or minoxidil... Let that sink in for a second...

Also, you will never know what works for you. It is all trial and error. Some treatments are more likely to help than others (like the two that you do not want to use) but you are never sure if it will work for you

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is brushing your teeth for you in that case?

Every hair you will grow or maintain with a certrain treatment will be dependent on that treatment, that is not something that only applies to minoxidil.

You want to make sure that your money goes towards treatments that will actually work but you do not want to use finasteride or minoxidil... Let that sink in for a second...

Also, you will never know what works for you. It is all trial and error. Some treatments are more likely to help than others (like the two that you do not want to use) but you are never sure if it will work for you

1. The whole 'brushing teeth' comparison people make is irrelevant, because one is proven to work and the other isn't. 2. I get all of my medications on prescription, besides estradiol which is cheap. 3. It's trial and error, but why would I waste time on a regimen that won't give me the results I want?

INT

Reaction score
1. The whole 'brushing teeth' comparison people make is irrelevant,
because one is proven to work and the other isn't. 2. I get all of my medications on prescription, besides estradiol which is cheap. 3. It's trial and error, but why would I waste time on a regimen that won't give me the results I want?

Well, in your previous post, one of your arguments against minoxidil having to memorize the application so in this context, the brushing teeth comparisson is completely valid.

why would I waste time on a regimen that won't give me the results I want?

Have you already tried finasteride btw? And if so, for how long?

Again, you never know which treatment will give you the results so you might waste your money anyway. The body of evidence for the treatment of male pattern baldness with estradiol is rather low. However, the body of evidence for very unpleasant side effects is quite high....This is your own choice and your own body obviously, but most people who value their health would not find this decision the most optimal.

Good luck regardless.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, in your previous post, one of your arguments against minoxidil having to memorize the application so in this context, the brushing teeth comparisson is completely valid.

Have you already tried finasteride btw? And if so, for how long?

Again, you never know which treatment will give you the results so you might waste your money anyway. The body of evidence for the treatment of male pattern baldness with estradiol is rather low. However, the body of evidence for very unpleasant side effects is quite high....This is your own choice and your own body obviously, but most people who value their health would not find this decision the most optimal.

Good luck regardless.

I literally would not waste my time with finasteride because it literally doesn't have the power to get someone back to an NW0. Although estradiol isn't proven to help with male pattern baldness compared to finasteride, that doesn't mean it can be disproved. Time and time again, people who use estradiol end up having better results. And honestly, the reason why the body of evidence for unpleasant side effects is high is because the normal man wouldn't want those side effects, which includes severe gynecomastia and permanent sterilisation.

INT

Reaction score
I literally would not waste my time with finasteride because it literally doesn't have the power to get someone back to an NW0.

Few things can... Being lucky is a crucial part of the regimen of the few people that manage to do this. What is your Norwood right now? I could write an essay about how ignorant it is to write off finasteride before you even tried it but I guess that is a waste of my time...

Although estradiol isn't proven to help with male pattern baldness compared to finasteride, that doesn't mean it can be disproved.

Please tell me you see the flaw in this way of reasoning. If not, then I know that I will refrain from further trying to help you.

Time and time again, people who use estradiol end up having better results. And honestly, the reason why the body of evidence for unpleasant side effects is high is because the normal man wouldn't want those side effects, which includes severe gynecomastia and permanent sterilisation.

And you are ok with those two?

What about:

- weight gain
- low libido
- insomnia
- memory impairment
- fluid retention
- decreased muscle mass
- anxiety
- depression
- migraines
- diabetes
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- cancer
- chronic inflammation
- insulin resistance
- strokes

?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Few things can... Being lucky is a crucial part of the regimen of the few people that manage to do this. What is your Norwood right now? I could write an essay about how ignorant it is to write off finasteride before you even tried it but I guess that is a waste of my time...

Please tell me you see the flaw in this way of reasoning. If not, then I know that I will refrain from further trying to help you.

And you are ok with those two?

What about:

- weight gain
- low libido
- insomnia
- memory impairment
- fluid retention
- decreased muscle mass
- anxiety
- depression
- migraines
- diabetes
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- cancer
- chronic inflammation
- insulin resistance
- strokes

?

Why would I use medications which depend on luck?

And, I don't understand why you would list those side effects; that's like me listing finasteride side effects. It's irrelevant because you never know what side effects you're going to get.

I just don't understand why people are so persistent on trying to persuade me to use other medications lmao

INT

Reaction score
Why would I use medications which depend on luck?

Sigh... You will ALWAYS need luck when it comes to treating male pattern baldness.

And, I don't understand why you would list those side effects; that's like me listing finasteride side effects. It's irrelevant because you never know what side effects you're going to get.

Eaten gluten can cause death. Jumping in front of a treain can too. Both can have the same outcome, one is a bit more likely than the other however.

I just don't understand why people are so persistent on trying to persuade me to use other medications lmao

I can only speak for myself but I would hate the idea of a young man bringing himself into very dangerous territory quality of life wise, and not having tried to do something about that.

However, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh... You will ALWAYS need luck when it comes to treating male pattern baldness.

Eaten gluten can cause death. Jumping in front of a treain can too. Both can have the same outcome, one is a bit more likely than the other however.

I can only speak for myself but I would hate the idea of a young man bringing himself into very dangerous territory quality of life wise, and not having tried to do something about that.

However, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink...

1. Tell that to transgender people. 2. Finasteride doesn't clear acne and I don't think I want to go back on Accutane. 3. I am expecting more than just hair growth from this regimen. 4) I am pretty sure your main concern is the sexual sides and gynecomastia. You know that most of those side effects you listed are rare, because breast cancer is even listed as a potential side effect of finasteride. You are seriously acting as if everyone on HRT suffers from cancer, strokes and benign prostatic hyperplasia. 5) I couldn't care less about losing masculine traits, that's what seems to be peoples main concern here.

INT

Reaction score
1. Tell that to transgender people. 2. Finasteride doesn't clear acne and I don't think I want to go back on Accutane. 3. I am expecting more than just hair growth from this regimen. 4) I am pretty sure your main concern is the sexual sides and gynecomastia. You know that most of those side effects you listed are rare, because breast cancer is even listed as a potential side effect of finasteride. You are seriously acting as if everyone on HRT suffers from cancer, strokes and benign prostatic hyperplasia. 5) I couldn't care less about losing masculine traits, that's what seems to be peoples main concern here.

Sigh... Well, I tried. Good luck.

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha I was short and bald I have had a transplant now so it’s all good I’m only 5 foot 6 I’m 13 and a half stone so stocky built , but to be fair my misses is easily a ten out of ten so don’t feel too sorry for us

Here’s she is on Halloween
solid. she a banger for sure

good on you bro!!!

looks a bit like natalie portman here imo.

zMPNu.gif

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends how short, depends on how bald and what age it starts etc etc
Also depends on other factors for example I'd take being 5'6 and bald if I had an 8/10 face.
really??

height is a huge factor in what women find attractive. you could be a 5 in the face but 6'2 and naturally you are much more attractive.

dancingkpopchick

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds as a post made by that guy from r/tressless LongJumpingCricket or something like that, i could bet all the money that he is on this forum also haha !

Who the f*** cares mate, you won't get taller anyways and hair will regrow only if you take that hormonal route that guy took from this forum, but he also got a nice pair of titties from it along with that beautiful curly hair... Or a hair transplant ofc...

You only have one life anyways, make it count, nothing will change it and time passes with every breath you take....
you sound short.

i dont need to get taller. im a good height 5'11.5