Short Or Bald Men. Who Do You Think Has It Worse?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are short girls won’t want you, if you are bald girls won’t want you. Women want; 5’10 + with great hair and at least a 8/10 face

Or not , speak for tousled I’ve already posted a picture of my misses I’ve never had issues with getting girls , some girls want a tall bloke granted but some don’t care the want a confident bloke with a little charisma

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or not , speak for tousled I’ve already posted a picture of my misses I’ve never had issues with getting girls , some girls want a tall bloke granted but some don’t care the want a confident bloke with a little charisma

If you're a teenage homosexual, it's a whole different situation. Bald and short? You're destined to be alone forever. Unless someone has a fetish or something for bald and short men...

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're a teenage homosexual, it's a whole different situation. Bald and short? You're destined to be alone forever. Unless someone has a fetish or something for bald and short men...

Doesn't it become easier for homosexuals as they age to find a longterm partner because there is not alot of comeptition?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After using Google translate to somewhat understand what you're saying, there are several people who use medications and get much more significant results: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/ https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/you-might-be-interested-in-reading-this.110443/ https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...16-nw3-at-19-now-22-with-norwood-0-5-1.65485/ https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...the-power-of-super-aggressive-regimens.90671/

I don't mean to make you potentially feel bad about the results of your hair transplant (you did get beautiful results) but to claim others are jealous when there are more significant success stories without a hair transplant is cocky...

Right so I’m english and I’m from London so there’s no issue with the language I’m speaking .
Im not going to feel bad because other people have gained hair back using alternative methods to a transplant I think everybody should have hair .
let’s be honest though none of them have gone from being a norword 5 to have a good full head of hair like myself .

I never said u should be jealous of my hair u really didn’t understand my initial reply ,

i said I’m short and was bald but look at my misses she’s a 10 out of 10 do you not agree ?

if that’s how u feel with regards to the way u look u have issues you should seek help

, granted being bald or short isn’t perfect but there’s much worse things that could happen and do happen to people everyday
, u can get stature shoes and a transplant if that’s the issue .

Have any of These of these examples gone from this to this, although that not was the point of my initial post .

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't it become easier for homosexuals as they age to find a longterm partner because there is not alot of comeptition?

Maybe as they age, but not during the age I am. A lot of homosexuals my age have high standards, and try to make sure they have a partner that reaches those standards.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe as they age, but not during the age I am. A lot of homosexuals my age have high standards, and try to make sure they have a partner that reaches those standards.

Yeah but that is the same with women as well.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right so I’m english and I’m from London so there’s no issue with the language I’m speaking .
Im not going to feel bad because other people have gained hair back using alternative methods to a transplant I think everybody should have hair .
let’s be honest though none of them have gone from being a norword 5 to have a good full head of hair like myself .

I never said u should be jealous of my hair u really didn’t understand my initial reply ,

i said I’m short and was bald but look at my misses she’s a 10 out of 10 do you not agree ?

if that’s how u feel with regards to the way u look u have issues you should seek help

, granted being bald or short isn’t perfect but there’s much worse things that could happen and do happen to people everyday
, u can get stature shoes and a transplant if that’s the issue .

Have any of These of these examples gone from this to this, although that not was the point of my initial post .

Your wife / girlfriend is definitely beautiful. But let's be real, being short and bald is basically a death sentence when it comes to getting a partner especially if you're around my age. I'm planning to get an orchiectomy in the future to completely get rid of the chances of me going bald (and because I can't stay on anti-androgens long-term), although its extreme I'd rather commit suicide than be short and bald within the society we live in. It's definitely sad, and I wish that wasn't the case but hair loss effects me more than anything else; I thought dealing with acne was the end of the world, but dealing with hair loss is significantly worse.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your Defantly confusing me are you gay ?
I think men have much less standards with regards to loos then women especially if ur Caucasian for a start in general asain people really find white people attractive even being bald and short good eyebrows , beard muscles clothes they all can really make you look great I didn’t even mind being bald I had a head tattoo smp
And shaved my hair it looked fine I let it grow only for my transplant like this here’s some example of me I’m by no means amazing looking but honestly the way you carry yourself and confidence make such a diffrence

Attachments

• 9642AB2D-4734-4E6C-A585-5C18DBA99034.png
    9642AB2D-4734-4E6C-A585-5C18DBA99034.png
    518.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 77ACE489-4E65-498C-850F-8BEEF1B1CFFE.png
    77ACE489-4E65-498C-850F-8BEEF1B1CFFE.png
    388.5 KB · Views: 183

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now

Attachments

• F0A6C482-FF23-47DB-86F6-41537C26A63B.png
    F0A6C482-FF23-47DB-86F6-41537C26A63B.png
    746 KB · Views: 188
  • F8382F57-9E7C-4F30-8A5A-727EDF15F5B3.png
    F8382F57-9E7C-4F30-8A5A-727EDF15F5B3.png
    387.1 KB · Views: 190

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My misses is the little one in this pic

Attachments

• B54BA620-B1AE-4253-9092-20E04AB9B190.png
    B54BA620-B1AE-4253-9092-20E04AB9B190.png
    495.7 KB · Views: 201

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your wife / girlfriend is definitely beautiful. But let's be real, being short and bald is basically a death sentence when it comes to getting a partner especially if you're around my age. I'm planning to get an orchiectomy in the future to completely get rid of the chances of me going bald (and because I can't stay on anti-androgens long-term), although its extreme I'd rather commit suicide than be short and bald within the society we live in. It's definitely sad, and I wish that wasn't the case but hair loss effects me more than anything else; I thought dealing with acne was the end of the world, but dealing with hair loss is significantly worse.

Dude, you do realise that haircloning will be available in around 10 years? And I am not even talking about things like Replicel which will be out sooner. So you will be only chopping your balls off for maybe a couple of years of good hair. Is that really worth it?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously mate that’s extreme what about a hair system ? They can look great they require a little up keep but it isn’t bad you Defantly can’t spot them I had my hair cut whilst wearing it and the barber still didn’t believe half way through it. Was a hair system

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before but still , She’s still here , I haven’t tried but have plenty of bald mates with attractive misses they have pulled after

You have to remember the most outspoken demographic on this forum is young delusional manchilds who live with their parents, lack life experience, and who think life is about “smashing” 18 year old “Staceys”.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look taller than 5’6”. I really don’t understand posting pictures of your wife and kids to prove a point on this forum.

You don’t know this, you’re guessing.

I’m proving that being bald and short ( I’m 5 foot 6 ) which I always was doesn’t mean that u can’t pull a attractive partner , my misses is 5 foot 1 so it makes me look taller in them photos

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look taller than 5’6”. I really don’t understand posting pictures of your wife and kids to prove a point on this forum.

You don’t know this, you’re guessing.

Plenty of companies are working on haircloning and Tsuji, the most respected one of the bunch, thinks haircloning will be comercially available at around 2020-2022. So thinking that haircloning will be available in 2030 does not seem like that much of a stretch.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of companies are working on haircloning and Tsuji, the most respected one of the bunch, thinks haircloning will be comercially available around 2020-2022. So thinking that haircloning would be available in 2030 does not seem like that much of a stretch.

Yeah, you’re still guessing.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short.

A good friend of mine is bald, he shaves his head but has very thin frontal hair and a big bald spot on the crown, and girls love him.

But he is 6 '3" and muscular. A wsitress at a restaurant we ate lunch at told him he was sexy as hell.

Sadly I'm average height and could never pull off the bald look.