Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use it in neogenic as it this figths male pattern baldness from another angle - read the patent it's complicated or watch the video of Dr Bernard explaining what it does on YouTube

So I only use one topical a day as I do oral minoxidil now

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of giving it a try, but I'm a bit worried about customs. How likely it is to be confiscated? I live in EU (Poland).

Also, regarding group buy - doesn't it increase risk of confiscation?
Cześć. To ty nie znasz naszej polskiej strony pokonajlysienie.com? Tam już od dobrych dwóch lat chłopaki zamawiają CB.

And guys for your interest. Members of polish forum have been organising GB for about two years. There was 4-5 successful buys. @bryan2003 is main organizer but i dont know if he is still active there.

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cześć. To ty nie znasz naszej polskiej strony pokonajlysienie.com? Tam już od dobrych dwóch lat chłopaki zamawiają CB.

And guys for your interest. Members of polish forum have been organising GB for about two years. There was 4-5 successful buys. @bryan2003 is main organizer but i dont know if he is still active there.

I knew about pokonajlysienie.com, but I wasn't active in discussion boards (I registered there yesterday) so I wasn't aware that CB group buy is organized there. I see that a new GB is being organized. I think I will join.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has been active 7 hours ago at least. Out of the 5 successful buys it would be interesting to know how often they stuff got wrecked because that’s a big loss of money and potential legal trouble also. Getting it into other countries within schengen shouldn’t be a problem-we had some issues with Czech Republic due to meth being transported a lot
All of the group buys came to the end but sometimes it lasted even 4 months

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s going on are people not waiting for the phase 2 study results?

Some people were reporting that this works for them so and the interim results were quite promising. I took finasteride for 6 years but I think it lowers my libido so I'd like to try alternatives.
I'm currently off finasteride for 10 days because I'm trying Trinov, but I'm not convinced about its efficacy - I still have itchy scalp in crown area and in the temples which might be an indicator that balding process takes place (I have zero such symptoms when on finasteride). I think that Trinov makes these symptoms less pronounced but I can still feel them. I will probably finish the bottle I have and resume taking finasteride.

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the data comes out next month and it's favorable won't that drive the current price point up? Also can anyone chime in on who you think I would have better odds with in terms of shipping legitimate CB to the US, Wuhan or Kane?

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t speak polnish are they conversing in English? Or at least German? I wanna join too, Poland is EU which means there probably won’t be serious customs issues, I could even pick it up with a car

Discussions are in Polish, however many people will understand English I guess.
This is "group buy", but for each person package is delivered individually and immediately after money transfer - no need to wait until everyone makes the order (so now it's more like a regular purchase). What still resembles group buy is that when enough people will make their orders then samples will be gathered, mixed and sent to lab for verification.

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why would that drive the price point up. Prices have been coming done for years even though it seemed more and more promising . It was 250$ 6 years ago now probably 70$. I think if more people start buying it it will come down especially once the acne thing is on the market

LOL? Dude I have no idea on the supply they have but I'm pretty sure a bunch of group buys after some favorable data is released when you're the only supplier in town for the foreseeable future would move the needle on the price or do the Chinese labs not understand basic economics. Please enlighten me.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Discussions are in Polish, however many people will understand English I guess.
This is "group buy", but for each person package is delivered individually and immediately after money transfer - no need to wait until everyone makes the order (so now it's more like a regular purchase). What still resembles group buy is that when enough people will make their orders then samples will be gathered, mixed and sent to lab for verification.

delivered by who? source or organizer? where are the samples from? are you just going to withhold small amount from every order and mix them later? If one is tainted how do you know which one?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know. @mymlon said something? I would wait for the data which should come
Out next month and if it‘s decent then I and bunch of other people here would be interested for sure
I hear ya. I may not be able to wait that long. Gotta jump on something. For the few years I’ve been following this product, seems to have a good safety profile. Might buy a smaller batch from...... (hate to say it) Kane, until a GB is put together. Fingers crossed for positive results.

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL? Dude I have no idea on the supply they have but I'm pretty sure a bunch of group buys after some favorable data is released when you're the only supplier in town for the foreseeable future would move the needle on the price or do the Chinese labs not understand basic economics. Please enlighten me.

Surely the more people who want to buy it will mean more people/business's willing to produce it and sell it, therefor driving the price down? Exactly what happened with RU

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received mine from Kane which took less than a week to arrive. I will be mixing it with Neogenic and see how it goes

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
We'll a group buy seems complicated like it's not going to happen.

I'll likely buy some from Wuhan in a day or so and start at .05mg 5% BID with pg/grain alcohol/transcutol

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
delivered by who? source or organizer? where are the samples from? are you just going to withhold small amount from every order and mix them later? If one is tainted how do you know which one?
@bryan2003 organizes it. I don't know the exact lab but it's from China as you might have guessed. According to forum posts from the previous GBs people were sending samples (10-20mg if I remember correctly) of what they received . Then they sent it to one person who mixed them and sent to lab for verification. I don't think there is a way to identify which package was tainted (if any). However, purity of CB in previous GBs was 99,1% and 99,5% so it looked good from mpov.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

How are the polish guys making out with their cb? Any of them having any success? Are they getting any side effects? Thank you!

purupa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been lurking the forums for some long time, I got my hands on kane cb, but I would be very interested in a group buy.