Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PG vs. BG:

https://labmuffin.com/what-are-propylene-and-butylene-glycol-and-are-they-safe/

The Cosmetic Ingredient Review, who investigate cosmetic ingredients, have found that both propylene glycol and butylene glycolare safe when used in products that are designed to be non-irritating – in general, this means that propylene glycol can be used in products at up to 50% concentration (although most products will contain less than 20%), while butylene glycol can be used pure without many problems.

Propylene glycol is a bit more irritating than butylene glycol. Unsurprisingly, irritation with propylene glycol has been found to be worse when the product’s applied and then covered, and on broken skin as well.

Do you think stemoxydine would work Well enough as a vehicle?

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering why people keep referring to stemox as if it was a vehicle. AFAIK it's an active ingredient which is put in some vehicle. As there are multiple products containing stemox there might be multiple vehicles. Or am I missing something?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering why people keep referring to stemox as if it was a vehicle. AFAIK it's an active ingredient which is put in some vehicle. As there are multiple products containing stemox there might be multiple vehicles. Or am I missing something?
that's a good point, perhaps @swingbeam would be so kind to indicate which specific stemox product is he using.
thanks in advance!

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's a good point, perhaps @swingbeam would be so kind to indicate which specific stemox product is he using.
thanks in advance!

The products contain alcohol, it’s a cheap vehicle to use. Especially the garnier fructis version.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as i stated several times here, my vehicle is eth (60%)/trancutol (20%)/pg(20%). i dont like stemox. the stemox vehicle was not designed for cb. however, cb dissolves in stemox and some useres use it with success (maintenance)
thank you for your response. would you say that your vehicle is liquid enough to be sprayed? I'm a diffuser.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Stemox works very well for cb as it's a vehicle that was designed to bring a drug into the hair follicles. CB dilutes very well and fast I mix it every night

It contains no PG so it dries fast and leaves no residues or greasy hair

In addition Stemox itself helps reducing future hair loss using a different mode of action which increases the growth phase so a combo of both is even better in my experience

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemox works very well for cb as it's a vehicle that was designed to bring a drug into the hair follicles. CB dilutes very well and fast I mix it every night

It contains no PG so it dries fast and leaves no residues or greasy hair

In addition Stemox itself helps reducing future hair loss using a different mode of action which increases the growth phase so a combo of both is even better in my experience

Which Stemox product do you use, and do you agree with the other poster that some will be more effective than others? I'm currently mixing my CB in Garnier Fructis one because it's the cheapest and easiest to order

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got myself some ethanol 97% bit the other 3 is aether it smells like a clinic is this toxic ?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, excuse me in advance for my English level I do not master very well

I am Norwood 2, and I intend to stop finasteride soon because I have side effects, so I look for a treatment to keep what I have, Trinov seems not to work and CB seems to give results.

I wanted to know if it was possible for me to get CB?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use both garnier green bottles and the neogenic it's the exact same vehicle only with a different smell and price

I order from ebay as it's not sold in my country

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of possible sources for CB? I've messaged bryan2003 but no response. I know Kane also has it but its on the more expensive side apparently. Please help out if anyone can!

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of possible sources for CB? I've messaged bryan2003 but no response. I know Kane also has it but its on the more expensive side apparently. Please help out if anyone can!

Did you try his email? He got back to me pretty quick.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zen, what country are you from?