Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Have u read the 6 month results for CB. It was 30% more effective than finastride. Unless u have some extreme aggressive hair loss. It should be enough to maintain ur hair for the long run and most importantly with no side effects.

CB is 2x stronger than Finasteride as an anti androgen.

Any less would be due to vehicle or absorption problems.

In terms of being a raw anti androgen though, the chemical itself is 2x stronger.

https://www.thieme-connect.de/produ...?device=mobile&innerWidth=393&offsetWidth=393

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on finasteride i had gyno, testicles pain and libido problems. finasteride is long term (+10years) a real problem for my health

damm i hope sexual problems went away when you stopped ! you're doing the right choice, health is the most important thing

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 x stronger ? i wonder how it '' 100 % '' doesnt go systemic and gives the same sides as fina (total science newbie question)

Breaks down into a small (and hopefully negligible) amount of cortisol when it hits the blood stream.

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I get in on the Bryan group buy? Tried emailing him but no reply. Using 150mg a day currently so would like to get the cost down and have it tested also

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I get in on the Bryan group buy? Tried emailing him but no reply. Using 150mg a day currently so would like to get the cost down and have it tested also
Send him a dm, he is online often

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those wondering about where to buy CB. I asked wuhan about their purity, and any guarantee that comes with it. They say If you test it yourself via HPLC and it doesn't meet the standard of purity that was advertised, then you're entitled to a full refund.

el_duterino

Reaction score
if you store the powder in a well sealed container in the freezer it should last a good 2-3 years so you can order enough for a while and cut on costs
50mg to 100mg a day would work depending on hair lenght

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
so what happened to your CB? is it still in customs?

Yeah that shits a wrap.

I'm theorizing it's because I live in Baltimore in the US and it's a white powder... They grabbed it.

Baltimore is a big drug port basically. Fentanyl is a huge issue.

I'm currently working on two separate buys of 5g. Trying to find a situation that works out.

Getting these packages mailed to a different addresses... One in the same state and one to a different state... seein if that makes a difference.

If not I'll be out $$ but some people have gotten packages through that I'm talking to now. So I'm hoping it was just bad luck.

We'll see what happens.

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
forward your stuff via skypax uk. easy, cheap and finally an import of the uk
What do you mean? People from the UK should use it, or people outside? Have people in the UK been having problems importing? Also, how exactly does this service help?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
that sucks man. honestly these people suck, why couldn't they just get that sh*t tested(they obviously did anyway because if it were fent you'd be in jail right now) and could send it anyway if it's not? I hope that dude from the customs gets alopecia areata

Hahaha me too.

Yeah it's lazy bullshit man.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I honestly hope it is better in the EU because there is so many countries next so each other where customs is pretty weak. so I hope to find the weakest entry point into the EU, something like poland or italy

I think you'll be far better off. Seems like most people on here from the EU have less issues... And worst case you could use a small quantity and test shipping it somewhere in a country more lax. If it works... Do the same with a large quantity. Then just go there and get it and be done with it.

Maybe this is dumb but it's easy to get around in Europe so I'm going by that.