Shampoo DOES NOT CAUSE BALDNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Holy smokes... in checking ALL of the IPs in this thread that both Dave and Cutsinger are posting from, since this morning they have CONSISTENTLY been the 152 address.

Both usernames, alternating posts, yet both using the exact same IP.

That pretty much rules out the effect of the dynamic assignment.

EDIT: Whoops, in the post right above this Dave now has a new one! Did you log in and out?

Barney...I log in and out all day long. Believe it or not I log in to several sites all day long. Sometimes I stay for a long time and other times I might be in and out at very short intervals.

I am sure if you run this silly IP circus on other members you will see the same thing happening.

You will be the embarrassement of HairLossTalk.com very shortly.

The Gardener

Reaction score
:salut:

I think if you read what I have posted in this thread, I was very careful in my choice of words.

I stand by them.

G

Cassin will prove that Gardener is in the right and hopefully ban both of your stupid, slick bald asses.

Man I love not being a mod anymore because now I can tell you guys what dirtbags I think you are without worrying about the consequences.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lets invade the custinger forum and flood it
and please ban this idiot allready

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
:salut:

I think if you read what I have posted in this thread, I was very careful in my choice of words.

I stand by them.

Oh, you stand by them all right. You were very careful in your words. B.S. You started this whole deal as a big LOL. You thought you were 100% sure that Dave and I were the same. It was one big joke to you at our expense and now Dave and I will have a little cloud over our head about whether we are the same or not. The thing is even after Dave and I proved we were not the same you still went at it a second time. You could not stand the thought of being wrong so you dug deeper and came up with something even more crazy.

Now in the end you still cannot apologize to Dave and I. Shame on you. I will now refer to you as Barney Fife as your punishment. You have been totally stripped of all your dignity with this witch hunt of yours.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
The thing is even after Dave and I proved we were not the same you still went at it a second time

Hey, Mr Norwood?

Please point me to where you and dave proved that you weren't the same person. Saying that you're from two different areas doesn't prove anything because you're liars.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

The way I see it:
1) Diamond and Cutsinger are the same person and have no clue how the internet works;
2) Gardener photoshopped his findings; or
3) The server is spiting out incorrect IP address's (highly unlikely).

It should be pretty easy to determine where the fault lies. If it is confirmed that someone is lying, then it is unacceptable to allow that user to be part of this website.

G

2 is highly unlikely as well and once Cassin logs on, he can check with Gardener for himself by checking the IP's of both. The website logged it. Bye bye shampoo freaks

The Gardener

Reaction score
There was no photoshopping, I can tell you that!

The issue is what the odds are of both of these people to be assigned the exact same IP address within five minutes of each other.

The real key evidence is on page 2 of this thread. There is a string of postings made by both users are clearly using the exact same IP. That is where we can have Cassin take a look.

Now, just to be fair, I have not said anywhere on this thread that I can prove that they are one in the same person, so lets keep that clear.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I can help.

As a member of this site for longer than almost anyone posting in this thread I think I can say the following:

1. We've see wackos & trolls like Cutsinger & Diamond many times before.

2. Even if Gardener isn't right about the IP adresses (and I think he is) Cutsinger & Diamond aren't contributing anything to this site anyway except for spreading disinformation. So they should both be banned anyway.

This site is about promoting scientifically supported remedies for hairloss not leading newbies astray with this nonsense about shampoos which we've seen many times here before & discredited many times before with the scientific FACTS.

As others have pointed out these two idiots still haven't answered any of the questions put to them e.g, why don't people suffer hairloss all over, why don't women suffer hairloss etc.

It's time for these two jokers to go.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
The way I see it:
1) Diamond and Cutsinger are the same person and have no clue how the internet works;
2) Gardener photoshopped his findings; or
3) The server is spiting out incorrect IP address's (highly unlikely).

It should be pretty easy to determine where the fault lies. If it is confirmed that someone is lying, then it is unacceptable to allow that user to be part of this website.

Johnny, the answer is The Gardener doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He might be honest but he's also an honest idiot as I said earlier. Yes, it should be pretty damn easy to determine where the fault lies and when you morons realize it's The Gardener who was in the wrong, are you prepared to ban him? Well be prepared because that's what's going to happen. I say this with 100% confidence because I know Diamond Dave for two years from GETITBACK and trust me, he and I had a major share of disagreements there. We also are very similar in style which is why some of you people like Barney think we are the same.

You see my avatar. If I knew anything about computers I would have my own style up but I don't. I don't know how to cut and paste and just try to find a post where I linked something. You won't because again, I am a computer illiterate. Diamond Dave is a computer guy and he knows a million times more about computers than I do. Maybe someday I'll learn but I am too busy trying to get my good name back from Barney who shredded it with one idiotic accusation. So when this Cassin guy does his work, you will all be responsible for getting Barney banned. I hope you all feel good. Maybe you'll think twice next time before accusing people without solid evidence. Wasn't this place supposed to be all about evidence. Why did Barney stray from this.

To show my kind heartedness, I do not want the mods to ban The Gardener for his mistake but instead I would like a sincere apology from him for everyone to see. I can't speak for Diamond Dave but I am sure he would also not want to see The Gardener banned. We are both honest law abiding citizens and want all of you to know this. We just disagree about the shampoo theory of Cutsingers.

barcafan

Reaction score
IT would be quite lame if this loser is wasting his time typing out lengthy posts when he knows he's wrong and guilty. SAD.

Anyway it appears the idiot forgot to reset his modem whilst switching his accounts. What a c***.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
2. Even if Gardener isn't right about the IP adresses (and I think he is) Cutsinger & Diamond aren't contributing anything to this site anyway except for spreading disinformation. So they should both be banned anyway.

Ok Global, what if Gardener started making false accusations about you. What if Me, Joe Moron just comes on and says. "Ah, Global wasn't contributing much anyway. Even if Gardener is wrong let's ban Global anyway". How would you feel. Gee, I bet you would really feel good knowing some strange guy just accused you of something you didn't do and instead of reprimanding the guy who made the false accusation, they still go ahead and ban the wrong guy JUST BECAUSE?

Holy crap, I feel like I am in a cult here the way everyone acts towards some people with a slightly different point of view. Good Lord.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
IT would be quite lame if this loser is wasting his time typing out lengthy posts when he knows he's wrong and guilty. SAD.

Anyway it appears the idiot forgot to reset his modem whilst switching his accounts. What a runt.

Yeah it would be quite lame wouldn't it. We'll see who the real loser is when this Cassin guy does his work on this. I want Cassin to post his findings on this and you will all see that it was The Gardener and you were all the idiots.

You talk about me and Dave being in some cult and how we all follow this Cutsinger guy. Well, what I am witnessing first hand is another form of a cult where all the people in the cult just assume that it is Dave and I in the wrong. You are all examples of people in a hair cult and you don't even realize it. Go against the cult and everyone wants you banned. This is honestly what is going on here. I can't wait when Cassin finds The Gardener guilty.

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Holy crap, I feel like I am in a cult here the way everyone acts towards some people with a slightly different point of view. Good Lord.

Cutsinger, you ARE in a cult with this ludicrous shampoo theory. We've rubbished its numerous logical and evidential flaws countless times yet you and/or Dave keep on returning to post without addressing our criticisms. Why are you doing this - are you trolling? Are you so deluded that you can't engage in rational debate? Or are you of sub-normal intelligence?

Pondle

Reaction score
Just to recap those criticisms (yet again, YAWN); if you still stand by your theory then:

a. why did men go bald before the advent of shampoo use?
b. why don't all men who use shampoo eventually go bald?
c. why don't all women who use shampoo go bald?
d. why don't men who use shampoo lose all of their hair, including hair at the back and sides of the head which is not typically affected by male pattern baldness?
e. how do you explain the proven influence of androgens on scalp hair?
f. how do you explain the proven effectiveness of anti-androgen drugs in regrowing hair?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:

Cutsinger, you ARE in a cult with this ludicrous shampoo theory. We've rubbished its numerous logical and evidential flaws countless times yet you and/or Dave keep on returning to post without addressing our criticisms. Why are you doing this - are you trolling? Are you so deluded that you can't engage in rational debate? Or are you of sub-normal intelligence?

Pondle, you don't read do you? I said many many times that I am not the technical expert on this grunge subject and pointed you and many others to GETITBACK to read all about it. There is just too many people shooting at me that I have no choice but to point people there. I understand you are interested in this as am I but again, everything you wanted to know about your questions are at GETITBACK. I am not trolling and yes I can engage in a rational debate. I have answered many people's questions on this subject so far. Have I answered all of them? NO. In time maybe I will but right now I was just accused of being two people and frankly it pisses me off and this is my number 1 concern at this moment. Sorry I am not able to talk more. Maybe later down the road ok mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.