Shampoo DOES NOT CAUSE BALDNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Reaction score
What I found odd about the no-shampoo crowd was...they wouldn't dare shampoo and yet they'd start talking about hair rinses and even natural topicals(mainly over at the Site for Sore eyes forum). Shampoo such as those from Morroccomethod.com have nothing but beneficial ingreds IMO. None of the SLS etc that bother some(me included..SLS reduces SOD...etc etc).

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
What I found odd about the no-shampoo crowd was...they wouldn't dare shampoo and yet they'd start talking about hair rinses and even natural topicals(mainly over at the Site for Sore eyes forum). Shampoo such as those from Morroccomethod.com have nothing but beneficial ingreds IMO. None of the SLS etc that bother some(me included..SLS reduces SOD...etc etc).

Jacob, were you ever a member of GetItBack or did you post there. Are you that same guy that didn't believe in Widows' photos? Just curious.

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:
There is an experimental section, because you're supposed to post experiments that deal with hair loss theory. You have not done so. Experiments that you post must be present in a peer reviewed journal. Websites can be designed by anyone and the opinions placed there can be created by anyone. Journals, on the other hand, are carefully regulated, peer reviewed, and the true basis for future experimentation.

Posting an opinion without the science to back it up is not something that is desired in the experimental section of this site.

However, I see your ignorance regarding the scientific theory surrounding hair loss continues to plague you. You have not answered any of the questions that I've posed. Do you lack the knowledge or do you merely lack the will to answer my questions?

Doctor, I don't know if you noticed but this topic as well as 6 others were started not by Dave and I but your own members. Also they were not in the experimental section initially, they were moved there by Cassin and rightfully so.

Dave and I have not had alot of time to even answer questions especially when you are bombarded with 30 guys at once not to mention guys like Ponder demanding answers to posts with 40 questions and a hundred miles long.

Cassin put us in this section and we are happy with it. If you don't like it than please honestly just stay away. As you can see there's alot of people that do enjoy this subject and enjoy conversing and debating with Dave and I. Take care and God Bless.

It's not that you are bombarded with questions or that your time is desired by individual posters that concerns me. What concerns me is that you haven't answered a single science based question regarding your ideas since you came to this site from any poster. Not taking the time to answer the questions is one thing, but not having the ability to answer them is something else all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.