Shampoo DOES NOT CAUSE BALDNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondle

Reaction score
I think the frustration that Johnny and a number of others have is that you guys don't provide evidence (scientific studies in reputable, peer-reviewed journals) to support your ideas, and you don't respond to the obvious logical and evidential flaws in your theory.

To reiterate for the Xth time,
1. Male pattern baldness has been a feature of the human condition for thousands of years, well before the advent of shampoo.
2. Similar types of hair loss are also seen in various other primates.
3. Not all shampoo users experience male pattern baldness. Most women do not experience androgenic alopecia, and those that do experience it don't lose their hair to the same extent as men. Around 1/3 of men do not experience male pattern baldness. It is rather incredible to attribute these differences to variations in shampoo use. :wink:

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

In my last post, I asked again for evidence that shampoo is so bad for our hair and you two (Diamond and Cutsinger) provide NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!
Holy christ you two are insane or perhaps have no ability to understand what you read. I never said shampoo was good or bad, just that it is cetainly not a "cause" of hairloss and there are many studies that confirm hairloss is related to androgens. I am part of this website to grow hair not to bicker. You two are so totally out there on this issue that you can't even recognize that I am actually one of the people who would love to be convinced that changing my shampoo has value, in fact I have asked that same question a number of times.
To be clear, I want to talk about anything that has value in battling hairloss but I have no interest convoluted theories that have no scientific basis. When people come onto this site and just throw out any old theory with no evidence, it does a disservice to me and all other people who come here for real information. male pattern baldness is tough on many men and I know how hard it is (especially for newbies) to figure out what is a real treatment and what is just some theory (or snake oil). This website has relied on science and from my point of view there has been no science presented to support the case that shampoo is either a "cause" of male pattern baldness or is "killing our follicles".
For three friggin days people have been asking for real evidence that shampoo effects our hair and all I have seen is evidence that it does not.
Internet hero.....this is friggin barely read site full of people who want total discretion so I am not sure who I possibly could be trying impress.
Diamond you said "I have a very effective topical as well as internals to correct the shampoo damage." What does that mean? I am not sure how you can be so surprised that one would wonder that you are a salesman based on that statement along with wacky IP address issues.
Can some else please help me here before I go insane!

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I would at to Pondle:
4.) If shampoo is killing our follicles and is applied over the entire head, then why is it follicles only are destroyed from the top of our heads and not the sides of our heads? Should all of our follicles be affected?

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
Diamond you said "I have a very effective topical as well as internals to correct the shampoo damage." What does that mean?
That means I use a topical that I made myself through my own research.
Yes...it is working.
No..it is not for sale
I have it listed under my regimen. I will give anyone interested in it free details.

Johnny24601 said:
I am not sure how you can be so surprised that one would wonder that you are a salesman based on that statement along with wacky IP address issues.
Can some else please help me here before I go insane!
You now know that I am not a salesman.
There was no "wacky IP address issue. The Gardener was mistaken.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Greetings from San Francisco.

Your theory is as ridiculous on the West Coast as it was yesterday in Texas.

Sincerely,

Hairwegoagain

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Johnny24601 said:
I will go so far as to state that part of me is starting to believe you are a salesman and I would like to point out that this site is not intended to be used for sales presentation. I hope this is not the case.

I thought this too from the start, their only purpose here is to promote another website, despite there seemingly being nothing to sell I'm guessing that this 'Cutsinger' guy probably has a book up his sleeve. If not then maybe this is just a cry for help from one/two very lonely man/men.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Okay, now I am fairly convinced that we are dealing with ONE poster using two userids.

It appears that the IP is changing with each of the postings you are making this morning... with about 5 - 10 minutes space between postings. I have found ANOTHER IP match between Cutsinger and Diamond, on this thread, page 2.

Cutsinger's posting at 9:47 is from the EXACT SAME IP as Diamond Dave's posting that immediately followed it at 9:53. After that, the IPs begin mixing again.

Methinks in the haste to mount a "team defense" against my assertion and get two quick, almost immediate-looking responses in hopes of making them look simultaneously, you skipped logging in and out to reset the IP.

The odds of two completely different usernames posting on the SAME IP within 5 minutes of each other is pretty much slim to none.

I've blocked the end of the IP to protect their network:

ipwi1.png

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Okay, now I am fairly convinced that we are dealing with ONE poster using two userids.

It appears that the IP is changing with each of the postings you are making this morning... with about 5 - 10 minutes space between postings. I have found ANOTHER IP match between Cutsinger and Diamond, on this thread, page 2.

Cutsinger's posting at 9:47 is from the EXACT SAME IP as Diamond Dave's posting that immediately followed it at 9:53. After that, the IPs begin mixing again.

Methinks in the haste to mount a "team defense" against my assertion and get two quick, almost immediate-looking responses in hopes of making them look simultaneously, you skipped logging in and out to reset the IP.

The odds of two completely different usernames posting on the SAME IP within 5 minutes of each other is pretty much slim to none.

do your job then Gardener

ban him !!!

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:

Ok, now you officially lost it man. I know I wouldn't have a clue what I am doing in regards to IP's but YOU obviously should not be put in a position you are in when you are 100% wrong and making the accusations you are. I don't know about Diamond Dave but I am from the great state of WI home of the Packers. Diamond Dave says he's from the East Coast. That makes you wrong.. Frankly someone should check out not your IP status but your mental status.

Is this guy fit mentally to be a moderator? How about stick to gardening instead. He not only suffers from OCD he also can't handle rejection when people don't agree with him and repeats himself over and over again.. Please someone help Kojak out before he accuses the entire membership of being from Mars. This is unreal. Diamond Dave, and I thought Cristove was bad. :lol:

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
You can say whatever you like. That's fine with me.

Obviously it is fine with you since you have no problem saying whatever the hell you want about other people when you are 100% WRONG. It's one thing to joke around but you have actually accused two people of being one and now the entire membership will believe you because you are Kojak the honest detective. Where is the ethics? I honestly can't believe you just did what you just did.

michael barry

Reaction score
Notice that after four pages of this thread that nobody has even attempted to explain:

Why females who get testosterone injects go male pattern bald with the same frequency as men, and in the same pattern

Why drugs with studies backing them up that block androgens and especailly DHT regrow a little hair, and stop baldness from progressing like it naturally would.

Why people like Ben Franklin, Charles Darwin, Hippocrates, Socrates, Julius Ceasar, Francis Galton, Oswald Spengler and a bazillion others who lived before there was shampoo all went bald.

Take a look at charles darwin again, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... n_1854.jpg

Darwin didn't have shampoo..................he went bald.

By the way..............Ive never known the Gardner to lie, and we have disagreed about politics quite a bit. He's always told the truth, we may interpret economic, social, and cultural trends and their impacts in coming decades differently, but he's never lowered himself to altering the data.

Also, he's never quoted conspiracy-theory websites and their bullshit statistics and articles which mean absolutely nothing to get leverage to prove a point. You might as well quote the toothfairy before consulting rense.com or other such non-sense.

G

Gardener is correct. The chances of two different people having the same IP within the same hour on the same website is preposterous.

Gardener, can you let Cassin know about this so he can ban the accounts? It's very disingenuous of whoever this guy is to have two accounts on here and have them talking to each other in an attempt to prove and convince people of a wacky hair loss theory.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Either Cutsinger or Gardener is a liar and should not be allowed on this website.....which one is it?

G

Johnny24601 said:
Either Cutsinger or Gardener is a liar and should not be allowed on this website.....which one is it?

Johnny you have a lot of nerve accusing Gardener of fabricating the IP's. He just posted a screenshot proving it

michael barry

Reaction score
Custinger is God and Diamond David Lee Roth (the real David Lee Roth has had a hair transplant, which is kind of amusing to me personally that some neo-luddite, no shampoo nitwit is using him as a screen personna), have been shown by the moderator to be using the same IP address, and all the two of them can do is act offended and offer no proof of their innocence.

If I was trying to sell a scam product on baldness sites, my strategy would be to buy about five laptops and create 10 screenames and post over and over about how the product helped me, I'd photoshop some bullshit regrowth photos or lift some others. Essentially thats what these two emmissaries of Custinger, if not Custinger himself, are doing. Its pretty plain for everyone to see.

Brad Pitt showers everday, he's got all his hair in his mid forties. Who ya' gonna believe............................him, or one faceless nitwit with two screenames and no pictures proving anything.

G

Exactly michael.

And the screenshot says a lot:

ipwi1.png

He did black out the last two numbers but even that doesn't matter. What are the chances of the two idiots on here having even the first two numbers match if they're two different people? 100000 to 1 probably. Chances of all 4 matching? Probably 10 million to 1. Nice try guys.

When the admins get wind of this you'll probably be instantly banned. If I still had my moderating power I'd lock all of the threads you "guys" have made.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Gardener is correct. The chances of two different people having the same IP within the same hour on the same website is preposterous.

Gardener, can you let Cassin know about this so he can ban the accounts? It's very disingenuous of whoever this guy is to have two accounts on here and have them talking to each other in an attempt to prove and convince people of a wacky hair loss theory.

JayMan, I could not agree more. The chances of two different people having the same IP within the same hour on the same website is TOTALLY preposterious. That's why I want someone else other than The Gardener to look into this. I am from Wisconsin and I don't have a clue where Diamond Dave is from. He only said the East Coast. So if Dave is telling the truth how can he and I have the same IP's. It makes no sense unless The Gardener doesn't know what he's doing.

I am mad as hell too because he's accusing me of being Diamond Dave and I am not. Please someone look into this and when you realize it's The Gardener's fault, I expect a full apology from The Gardener and whoever else says that we are liars. I will be waiting.

G

There are 2147483648 unique ip's possible in our current system. that's 2.14 billion. And you "guys" shared the same IP on a few posts and you think that it's just a coincidence or that Gardener is lying? Give me a break.

there's only a 1 in 2 billion chance that you're telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.