Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would i get it tested? and i am a poor teen so i dont afford such things. Cant you? :)
I'm a "poor teen" as well lmao but I work for my money not just schooling so that I can afford sh*t like that, I still have a big batch or maybe I would.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a "poor teen" as well lmao but I work for my money not just schooling so that I can afford sh*t like that, I still have a big batch or maybe I would.

If this would be legit seti it would practically make it affordable for all. Be our hero now..

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would i get it tested? and i am a poor teen so i dont afford such things. Cant you? :)

the seller is covered by trade assurance and seems to be verified by alibaba, so thats in its favour. if it tests fake you will be eligible for a refund

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, Maybe I found the cheapest supplier for seti. 100g for 420$ and 45$ for shipping so 465$ for 100g.

Attachments

• A501D36D-47EE-4F4E-B5EF-B6B660983E3E.jpeg
    A501D36D-47EE-4F4E-B5EF-B6B660983E3E.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 274

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, Maybe I found the cheapest supplier for seti. 100g for 420$ and 45$ for shipping so 465$ for 100g.

good news that the price of seti is edging down slowly. more competition is good. there's a seller above that claims that they can do it for 1 dollar per gram too? if prices ever got to that level you would actually be able to have a reliable test of setipiprants efficacy finally. I've sent a message to that seller about getting an initial sample/refund protection if it's impure.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effects are more important than price

Has anybody experianced any negative sides or had a check up after taking seti? This should be our main focus

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effects are more important than price

Has anybody experianced any negative sides or had a check up after taking seti? This should be our main focus

seti and multiple similar pgd2 antagonists have been extensively tested on humans by now for other indications aside from hair loss and been proven safe. if purity is high, side effects should be low. most commonly reported side effects are to do with sleep/fatigue, maybe gi disturbance.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so i contacted the 1 dollar/gram supplier, apparently the price was off, its actually 8.05/gram.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, i just ordered some tm30089 from kaneshop. I'm gonna be taking 10mg orally every day. should come in a couple weeks. it's an analogue of ramatroban which is approved in japan, only much more potent and selective for crth. its way cheaper than seti, but not ever been tested in a human safety trial so its a scary thought that I'm using it tbh, but having researched i don't think pgd2 antagonists carry too much risk. if it works, i'll switch to seti in three months, i can't afford it right now. hopefully the price will be down by then.

ill update with progress starting in a couple weeks.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
well, i just ordered some tm30089 from kaneshop. I'm gonna be taking 10mg orally every day. should come in a couple weeks. it's an analogue of ramatroban which is approved in japan, only much more potent and selective for crth. its way cheaper than seti, but not ever been tested in a human safety trial so its a scary thought that I'm using it tbh, but having researched i don't think pgd2 antagonists carry too much risk. if it works, i'll switch to seti in three months, i can't afford it right now. hopefully the price will be down by then.

I wouldn’t be taking anything orally you buy from China. I took Kane Seti (1g a day) and it had a weird effect on my face in terms of dryness. TM is said to be much stronger & with a huge half-life. Add that in with the potential for this stuff to be carcinogenic or straight out dangerous, not worth it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tm is dangerous. Read up on it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be taking anything orally you buy from China. I took Kane Seti (1g a day) and it had a weird effect on my face in terms of dryness. TM is said to be much stronger & with a huge half-life. Add that in with the potential for this stuff to be carcinogenic or straight out dangerous, not worth it.

The skin dryness effect i wouldnt attribute to the fact its oral or from china, one indication for pgd2 antagonists is dermatitis due to effects on sebaceous glands.

I figure that any topical will go systemic to some extent so thats my reasoning for using it orally. At 10mg, its 200x less than the prescribed dosing for setipiprant and 40x less than ramatroban.