Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has it stopped hairloss in its tracks the last 4 weeks?
No, I wouldn't say it has decreased my shedding much if it all. It's weird because you think that it would. But, I do notice I'm losing mostly tiny miniaturized hairs - this is common for the infamous finasteride shed, so I'm thinking that this is the same thing

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 weeks and already something?? That's already good sing if you ask me.
But let's be clear here. We are not expecting to have teen hair back from this meds, don't we?? At least i don't.
Agreed, I just want it to thicken the existing hairs on my crown. I just started losing hair within the last year and a half so I believe (and hope) I am a good candidate to test its efficacy

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, I just want it to thicken the existing hairs on my crown. I just started losing hair within the last year and a half so I believe (and hope) I am a good candidate to test its efficacy

Good luck my friend. Wish you all best.

What dose?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck my friend. Wish you all best.

What dose?
2g daily - 1g every 12 hours.
introducing topical seti bought from kane in the near future. I also use minoxidil to boost the seti gains (was on it for a year with no results)

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
introducing topical seti bought from kane in the near future. I also use minoxidil to boost the seti gains (was on it for a year with no results)

I hope you're doing the full swiss protcol, if not you're wasting your seti. I will be doing something similar minus the minoxidil. With minoxidil, I can see you getting your full hair back, imo.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when you say the full swiss protocol? which one? the kitchen sink one? with the sulfa or other other?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, my Seti arrives tomorrow. If I ultimately want to arrive 2g per day, do I start at they dose, or do I work up to it? Thanks y’all.

Remember to split it twice a day. Seti has a 12 hr half life.

Also try and take it on an empty stomach. I.e between big meals.

As for dose. I would just start at 2g/day

Make sure to take before and after pics

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would like to try seti but only as topical but don't know what is the right dose to use. It will be only for temples...and to do regrowth. i'm using, dutasteride, minoxidil, Stemox, cooper peptides, dermaroller, licl.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you're doing the full swiss protcol, if not you're wasting your seti. I will be doing something similar minus the minoxidil. With minoxidil, I can see you getting your full hair back, imo.
I'm not using PGE2, but I am using minoxidil which has a similar effect, I also wound weekly, and take casor oil daily.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys as I'm a student i don't have the financing for 2g of seti a day (unfortunately).. so I'm using 250mg a day topically.

Whats the best way to go about this with the vehicle ? PG, eth,...DMSO for penetration ??

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you feel a reduced inflammation? because Im on this for a week now my head is almost 1 size smaller when wearing ha. top of my head before taking seti was very num. But now it actually felt like a healthy scalp.the inflammation had reduced by a lot . but not any sign of stoping hear loss yet.

Last edited:

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you feel a reduced inflammation? because Im on this a week now my head is almost 1 size smaller when wearing hat and on top of my head before when i touch it its very num I cant realling feel anything and now, i feel like the inflammation had reduced by alot because I can actually feel something now. but not any sign of stoping hear loss yet.
When you say it shows no sign of stopping hair loss now do you mean you can see receding and thinning still progressing or are you just shedding hair? Has anyone here tried Seti and it not at least stop hair loss?

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say it shows no sign of stopping hair loss now do you mean you can see receding and thinning still progressing or are you just shedding hair? Has anyone here tried Seti and it not at least stop hair loss?
Im on seti for only 6 days, and yes im still losing hair