Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3-5mg in 5ml.
Could you please describe how do you prepare topical solution? Saw your pic, my front is exactly same.

Also, couple more questions.
1) How often do you apply Seti? Once a day or twice?
2) Does it make your hair greasy?
3) What is your overall confidence about topical Seti?

These answers could be a quite important, worth adding to the FAQ, i think.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you please describe how do you prepare topical solution? Saw your pic, my front is exactly same.

Also, couple more questions.
1) How often do you apply Seti? Once a day or twice?
2) Does it make your hair greasy?
3) What is your overall confidence about topical Seti?

These answers could be a quite important, worth adding to the FAQ, i think.

for topical, i mix 99% alcohol, polysorbate80, and PG in 50%-25%25% proportions. This is all approximate, i measure by eye.
There are different batches of seti out there. Some can dissolve fine, some not. Even if you do dissolve seti, after a day or two it tends to precipitate.
So what i do is make initial solution, and every day pour a few ml in a small container and add 3-5mg seti to it. Shake it for a min and apply on head. Usually do it before bed, because polysorbate80 is what makes hair greasy.
1)once a day
2)depends on the amount of polysorbate80 in your solution(25% does, 10-15% not as much)
3)id rate it as minoxidil, but 4-5 times slower acting. Results u get on minoxidil in 3 months require 12-15 months on seti. Good thing they stack up too.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for topical, i mix 99% alcohol, polysorbate80, and PG in 50%-25%25% proportions. This is all approximate, i measure by eye.
There are different batches of seti out there. Some can dissolve fine, some not. Even if you do dissolve seti, after a day or two it tends to precipitate.
So what i do is make initial solution, and every day pour a few ml in a small container and add 3-5mg seti to it. Shake it for a min and apply on head. Usually do it before bed, because polysorbate80 is what makes hair greasy.
1)once a day
2)depends on the amount of polysorbate80 in your solution(25% does, 10-15% not as much)
3)id rate it as minoxidil, but 4-5 times slower acting. Results u get on minoxidil in 3 months require 12-15 months on seti. Good thing they stack up too.
Thanks, mate, it's useful information. Definitely, we need more results of topical Seti, it could be even effective than an oral and much cheaper.
Maybe someone else used topical solution? Any positive experience?

Reactions: Oro

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still can imagine how possible will be get fevi if you have no asthma...

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question to seti is that is seti block the pgd2 100%? Like finna, finna can block reduce dht only 70% and duta 90%. My wonder is will it block 100% pgd2?

Reactions: Oro

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can easily get dutasteride or propecia online with no prescription from random online pharmacies, there will be a way

Hehe. Absolutley right. Silly me. Is that confirmed that this med will be relesed in 2019?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think by next year or this upcoming months chinese factory will figure out how to make high purity fevi with lower costs. just like seti was really expensive back then. I been talking to few of supplier who sells legit seti, they told me about fevi.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:( bad, bad news... I was hoping i will be able to take it insted of finasteride, because dr i am about to go, for hair transplant is not going to do operation without meds... :/

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think by next year or this upcoming months chinese factory will figure out how to make high purity fevi with lower costs. just like seti was really expensive back then. I been talking to few of supplier who sells legit seti, they told me about fevi.
Do they sell Fevi ? If so do they sell it orally?