Seti-group Buy Draft Bullet Points/ Proposal

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im in a whatsapp group some guy said he contacted an ali baba company and they quoted him $470/g which will last you 3 years at 1mg/day
please post the supplier for pge2 or the one that you use since it is working. We can coordinate it into the GB or purchase individually.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are intereted in this set gb and I havn’t already PM’d you, please PM me telling me you are interested and how much you are looking to get

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if everyone whose interested can please PM longway886 and confirm amounts- hes compiling everything and i will be posting all emails and messages in a file on the first post ithis evening 9sorry for delay) and will updating all info tomorrow. please read the first post and offer any suggestions via supplier preference for supplier (if you have a preference) thanks

2 I think westonci :confused:has jumped in with a suggestion of a decent pge2 supplier;) so I would suggest perhaps having a quiet pm with him regarding this! I'm sure he wouldn't mind me advocating it.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talesofdahustle 200g
Georgie. 200g
Hairsuit. 200g
Hairlosstrooper. 100g
Justjosh. 25-100g
Anon. 300g
Longway. 200g
Proscar. 200g
Cornstocks. 200g
Alex contee. 200g
Balding guy 200g
Sd1. 200g

This is everbody I have got so far who has confirmed they want to be part of the GB.

Please message me if you are not on this list and want to be part

Also please like this post if you are on the list so I know you are still interested

Last edited:

Paul Ford

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I already mentioned, I am down if it goes through Zhe Chem. I already Western Union'd them my money. ($900, which was originally going to be for 150g at $6). I'd rather it be part of this group buy though so it will be tested and cheaper.

If you guys go another option I can try to get my money back, as regardless I think a group buy is in my best interest.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I already mentioned, I am down if it goes through Zhe Chem. I already Western Union'd them my money. ($900, which was originally going to be for 150g at $6). I'd rather it be part of this group buy though so it will be tested and cheaper.

Ok mate, if we chose zhe chem I will let you know

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok mate, if we chose zhe chem I will let you know
I would definitely throw one more vote in for Zhe Chem. It seems to be working well for me. I know that @westonci is using them as well. The guy Lewis that I dealt with was great. That said, I haven’t tested it. That I would love to do

Seti-GB

My Regimen
Reaction score
some of the coa's and chemical analysis have been uploaded along with all email correspondence. please see start of thread 1st post

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
im in a whatsapp group some guy said he contacted an ali baba company and they quoted him $470/g which will last you 3 years at 1mg/day

No way, that is way too cheap, cant be legit.

Last edited:

sd1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested in GB 200g seti, and some PGE2 - ideally enough for 100 days as well.

justjosh2u

My Regimen
Reaction score
so if I want to take oral and topical seti what what I need to buy. Its my understanding that topical has better efficacy, but it appears this group is buying the oral. So since Im committed to being here is there a way to include a topical ingredient with this order. Feedback and advice is appreciated.