Seriously What The f*** Are The Scientists Doing

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence man,but you must be really naive to believe that the 0.25mg of fina that you take has halted your baldness.
0.25mg is like taking nothing...I was on 1.25mg and it did absolutely nothing for me.Actually,i was losing at an accelerated speed while on it.

People who have aggressive hairloss and are predestined to go to NW6 will get no benefit from fina/duta/minoxidil.
Many men go to NW2-3 and stabilize there without any medication.If such a person would have taken fina,he would have falsely attribute the success to the drug.He would be like:''Fina is a wonder drug man,it has completely stopped my baldness''..but that's silly.

Just be thankful to nature that your baldness has stopped and don't misattribute that to a drug that you don't actually take.

Read some actual f*****g data on the response curve per doseage of finasteride you dumb f***.

Go style your NW6 quiff. Another low IQ swine who doesn’t give a sh*t about the data.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence man,but you must be really naive to believe that the 0.25mg of fina that you take has halted your baldness.
0.25mg is like taking nothing...I was on 1.25mg and it did absolutely nothing for me.Actually,i was losing at an accelerated speed while on it.

People who have aggressive hairloss and are predestined to go to NW6 will get no benefit from fina/duta/minoxidil.
Many men go to NW2-3 and stabilize there without any medication.If such a person would have taken fina,he would have falsely attribute the success to the drug.He would be like:''Fina is a wonder drug man,it has completely stopped my baldness''..but that's silly.

Just be thankful to nature that your baldness has stopped and don't misattribute that to a drug that you don't actually take.

At least you’re in the running for the dumbest f*** on the forum award now.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The masks have fallen Jean...You're now exposed.

What did I expose? The only one who exposed anything of note is you by showing you don’t even bother to do a basic google search before commenting on something you have nothing more than anecdotal understanding of. Also telling that you believe your own anecdotal evidence is more relevant than the actual medical data on the subject. A narcissist but also one lacking in logic.
C2415F04-6A3B-40B7-8494-82FF96079D13.jpeg

faisal161

Reaction score
Read some actual f*****g data on the response curve per doseage of finasteride you dumb f***.

Go style your NW6 quiff. Another low IQ swine who doesn’t give a sh*t about the data.

i think people can make their point without being abusive,... Its a discussion forum , people are here to discuss their ideas, perspectives, their thinking .... Its not cool to make fun or abuse anyone , chill out guys .................... O:)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think people can make their point without being abusive,... Its a discussion forum , people are here to discuss their ideas, perspectives, their thinking .... Its not cool to make fun or abuse anyone , chill out guys .................... O:)

If I am insulted when the one insulting is objectively incorrect in their blather all is fair game.

Mess with the bull, in turn receive the horns.

faisal161

Reaction score
What did I expose? The only one who exposed anything of note is you by showing you don’t even bother to do a basic google search before commenting on something you have nothing more than anecdotal understanding of. Also telling that you believe your own anecdotal evidence is more relevant than the actual medical data on the subject. A narcissist but also one lacking in logic.
View attachment 78790

5mg finasteride has some good results ..... can we take 5mg finasteride daily ? does this study says anything about the sides of 5mg , or its safety profile is like 1mg ?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0,25 mg fina (even EOD)do wonders for some like 1,25 or duta do nothing for others. some have excellent results with minoxidil 5 and for others it’s like applying water.
DHT does matter(but you can't stop it) so does follicle sensitivity and pattern. It’s not only about your own case, stop believing everybody s equal when facing male pattern baldness.
In my case I recovered 2 norwoods (type A pattern)and maintain without anti androgen can you believe it? I doubt. But I won't scream to others "Don't take fina, it's useless".

faisal161

Reaction score
strongly agree with you ...... male pattern baldness level of aggression is different for every person , some can take 5mg without any benefit and a lots of sides and some can get sides from even 0.25mg without any gains , ...

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 78790
The mask reference had nothing to do with fina,you dummie.Even that you didn't get.

As for the studies,i can find you many with contradictory and conflicting results.
I can find you 10 studies who support that there is an increased expression of AR and 5ar on balding scalp,and i can find you another 10 who support the opposite.
It's naive to isolate one study that favors your argument and rely on that.

Go to a public space...You'll see hundreds of baldies...You think they haven't tried fina or minoxidil?..That's the first thing they try.
If you have aggressive hairloss fina will do no sh*t.
I have many idiots IRL who believe that a shampoo has regrown their hair and they ask me why i'm losing hair and not using it myself.
When i tell them that the shampoo is a scam,they show me ''scientific data'' that ''proves'' its effectiveness.
The world has no lack of naivety.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
5mg finasteride has some good results ..... can we take 5mg finasteride daily ? does this study says anything about the sides of 5mg , or its safety profile is like 1mg ?

Not this particular one, I have seen another which suggested that the side effects rate drops significantly on a lower dose despite the efficacy of hair maintenance at 0.25mg but I can’t find it at the moment.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The mask reference had nothing to do with fina,you dummie.Even that you didn't get.

As for the studies,i can find you many with contradictory and conflicting results.
I can find you 10 studies who support that there is an increased expression of AR and 5ar on balding scalp,and i can find you another 10 who support the opposite.

Go to a public space...You'll see hundreds of baldies...You think they haven't tried fina or minoxidil?..That's the first thing they try.
I have many idiots IRL who believe that a shampoo has regrown their hair and they ask me why i'm losing hair and not using it myself.
When i tell them that the shampoo is a scam,they show me ''scientific data'' that ''proves'' its effectiveness.

I never said the mask reference had anything to do with fina. Have no idea what you are talking about.

The rest of that blather is frankly embarrassing. The “there are bald people in the street therefore medication doesn’t work” argument gave me a good laugh tho. Top kek.

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score

completely agree about studies.

find one weak correlation between 2 out of hundreds of mechanisms in the body, frame it as a study by generating a bunch of almost meaningless stats and highlight key words - boom, your product is now backed up by science.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
completely agree about studies.

find one weak correlation among 2 out of hundreds of mechanisms in the body, frame it as a study by generating a bunch of almost meaningless stats - boom, your product is now backed up by science.

Just because you and cal are too intellectually disabled to do basic research or interpret data and statistics doesn’t mean that it can’t be meaningful or accurate.

You’re literally arguing that it doesn’t work because your research skills are lacking. This isn’t even a difficult subject and there are a significant amount of studies with massive sample sizes on dose, efficacy and side effects of fina.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are fat people on the street therefore cutting calories and exercising do not work.
There are fat people on the street because they haven't tried cutting calories and exercising.
And there are bald people on the street(majority) who have tried fina and didn't work for them.
giphy.gif

To conclude...I'm not advising anyone to take or not to take fina..IDRGAF...Everyone is responsible for his/her choices.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth is that less than 10% of men suffering from male pattern baldness seek treatment.

The vast majority of balding men will just do nothing and hope that the blue-pilled platitudes propagated by fullheads are true.
I disagree with that,but i won't argue with you @WhitePolarBear ...you're an interesting voice in here.

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you and cal are too intellectually disabled to do basic research or interpret data and statistics doesn’t mean that it can’t be meaningful or accurate.

You’re literally arguing that it doesn’t work because your research skills are lacking. This isn’t even a difficult subject and there are a significant amount of studies with massive sample sizes on dose, efficacy and side effects of fina.

I wasnt even talking about those studies on efficacy of finasteride, they are pretty clear and simple to read, but about those obscure studies and findings that keep popping up here on a daily basis, which in essence mean nothing except that someone found them through obssessive key-word searching.

LOL at being so triggered.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasnt even talking about those studies on efficacy of finasteride, they are pretty clear and simple to read, but about those obscure studies and findings that keep popping up here on a daily basis, which in essence mean nothing except someone found them through obssessive key-word searching.

LOL at being so triggered.

I get your point in general, I was mainly saying in reference to the fact that you were responding to cal agreeing despite his nonsensical arguments.

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get your point in general, I was mainly saying in reference to the fact that you were responding to cal agreeing despite his nonsensical arguments.

yeah i responded to it regardless of your discussion, i should have specified

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a well-known statistic, and it's easily verifiable by paying attention and asking balding men in your daily life.

Barely anyone treats their hair loss, and even less people opt for hair transplants. Hence the disbelief when I tell people my story.

The default, the norm is to do nothing. How is that even controversial? It's always much easier to do nothing.
I have different stats, at least in my country.
Elderly people(over 50),are not well informed on the subject and are trying scam products recommended to them by their pharmacist or even worse by their hairdresser.
All younger baldies that i know,who are better informed,are desperately trying to keep their hair with fina/minoxidil.