Seriously What The f*** Are The Scientists Doing

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get your point in general, I was mainly saying in reference to the fact that you were responding to cal agreeing despite his nonsensical arguments.
For some reason,you are very aggressive against me these last couple of days.
It's a shame,cause we have the same taste in music(and women:)).

faisal161

Reaction score
0,25 mg fina (even EOD)do wonders for some like 1,25 or duta do nothing for others. some have excellent results with minoxidil 5 and for others it’s like applying water.
DHT does matter(but you can't stop it) so does follicle sensitivity and pattern. It’s not only about your own case, stop believing everybody s equal when facing male pattern baldness.
In my case I recovered 2 norwoods (type A pattern)and maintain without anti androgen can you believe it? I doubt. But I won't scream to others "Don't take fina, it's useless".

For some reason,you are very aggressive against me these last couple of days.
It's a shame,cause we have the same taste in music(and women:)).

I agree. I do love a good internet fight tho.

yayyyyyyyyyy...... happines every where :-D heheheeh :D:D;)

faisal161

Reaction score
I+_088679e528878caeb5f6d572c333a081.png

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The FDA reckon its 2% suffer side effects.. just looks on reviews of the product! On druglib (a completely none biased company that review all drugs) out of 43 customer reviews of the drug, 16 had severe/moderate side effects 13 had mild side effects and just 14 had no side effects at all. In other words 68% of these people had some kind of side effect! Not saying this alone is an completley accurate representation of the drug and its effects however it is clearly more than 2% isn't it!! Even anti depressants on that site don't get reviews anywhere close to finasteride! Sorry but this drug is dangerous!
Unfair sample size as people who have side effects on a drug are far more likely to moan about it online. The vast majority of tolerators dont ever tell anyone they are on the drug and just go about their lives

Also, the hypochondriacs are rife in modern society. People will believe they are getting side effects from a drug if people like you go on about it enough. Funnily enough, if youre looking for something you will find it(other than millions of pounds)

Sick to death of this stupid finasteride argument; newbies: inform yourself about potnetial side effects and then decide what youre going to do. If you decide to take it, then do so and dont overthink every reaction in your body. If you dont take it then fine but dont moan about your incel status when youre nw5 at 22 with no confidence or aesthetics
For people who try it and drug has no effect or get sides, I feel for you it is every norwooders worst nightmare. However, there are other things to try out there

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a well-known statistic, and it's easily verifiable by paying attention and asking balding men in your daily life.

Barely anyone treats their hair loss, and even less people opt for hair transplants. Hence the disbelief when I tell people my story.

The default, the norm is to do nothing. How is that even controversial? It's always much easier to do nothing.
If only 10% of the balding people seek treatment, then hair loss is not considered to be that bad at the end of the day

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
If only 10% of the balding people seek treatment, then hair loss is not considered to be that bad at the end of the day

it just means that existing treatments are not good enough overall (effectiveness, price, risks and side effects, lifelong commitment ...), so hairloss is essentially still considered unfixable. which comes in package with stigma for those who do try to keep their hair despite that.

and these stats and people's statements about not caring mean nothing unless they are provided with an actual choice. offer a safe, affordable and effective product on the market and these same people will laugh at you for not using it.

i just hope that, within a couple of years, hairloss will be as treatable as dental issues (which are now a matter of hygiene and money, in vast majority of cases).

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it just means that existing treatments are not good enough overall (effectiveness, price, risks and side effects, lifelong commitment ...), so hairloss is essentially still considered unfixable. which comes in package with stigma for those who do try to keep their hair despite that.

and these stats and people's statements about not caring mean nothing unless they are provided with an actual choice. offer a safe, affordable and effective product on the market and these same people will laugh at you for not using it.

i just hope that, within a couple of years, hairloss will be as treatable as dental issues (which are now a matter of hygiene and money, in vast majority of cases).
To me being optimistic or at least trying to be optimistic in a relistic way has always been important , but when it comes to hairloss cures I can't be optimistic, I feel like I'm kidding myself