Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short update form me, I started sandalore at end of November ( in minoxidil all the time, just that i started using trinov 2 weeks ago, so now i'm adding it in trinov).. Up until now, I noticed, that the hair, which i'm shedding become way thicker. Didn't notice any reduction is shedding, but hair seems thicker. Also, my hairdresser told me the same thing today. I really believe that sandalore is good addition to hair loss regimen.

I havn't got any regrowth yet (been 10 weeks), but my hairlines miniturized hairs seem to have deminiturized.

NW2

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
no problem, I have seen thickness, density and subtle regeneration without side effects in 3 weeks at 0.5% = 20 drops in 100ml.
Now I'm testing other concentrations to check
Hi portaliar .
I was told to put in 6 drops of sandalore for 0.5 % in a 60 ml. bottle . Is this the correct dosage or should it be doubled ?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks to everybody. This Sandalore thread has reached #6 most viewed of all time, surpassing the setipiprant one.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi portaliar .
I was told to put in 6 drops of sandalore for 0.5 % in a 60 ml. bottle . Is this the correct dosage or should it be doubled ?
Thanks Portaljar. What are you mixing your sandalore with?
1ml needleless insulin syringe without neddle or 5ml syringe release...
40 drops for 1ml of Sandalore, 20 drops for 0.5ml, 10 for 0.25ml.

Each researcher chooses his formula because there is still no master or final formula, in my case Im applying this ...

Proportions for total 100ml mix:
Etilic alcohol ........ 60ml (essential)
propylene glycol .. 20ml (humectant and permanence)
distilled water ...... 17ml
DMSO ... ....... .. ... .. 2ml (if you do not have sum ml in previous ones)
Sandalore .. . .. ... 0.5ml (20 drops)

Order: Alcohol + propylene glycol + Dmso -> ------> Dissolve Sandalore by shaking strongly, let stand and repeat -> distilled water -> Shaking strongly

I hope that helps

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Each researcher chooses his formula because there is still no master or final formula, in my case Im applying this ...

Proportions for 100ml:
Sandalore .. . .. ... 0.5ml

Order: Alcohol + propylene glycol + Dmso -> ------> Dissolve Sandalore by shaking strongly, let stand and repeat -> distilled water -> Shaking strongly

I hope that helps
What about the minoxidil mix? You’re happy with 6 drops per 60ml?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say a terminal hair has grown in my mole!

Attachments

• Collage 2019-01-22 14_12_32.jpg
    Collage 2019-01-22 14_12_32.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,034

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of guys having issue to get such small amount of sandalore and using drops.
What would you think of diluting first sandalore in alcohol (so for instance you can get a lower concentration) and after using it diluted in the mix?

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please dude, read those previous pages. He has stated this already NUMEROUS times.
I dont think its crazy to ask a question instead of searching through 70 pages for the answer. And if you knew the answer you couldve just told me. I know he was originally using that mixture and simply wanted an update.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the minoxidil mix? You’re happy with 6 drops per 60ml?
6 drops / 60ml mix at 0.1%. according to study, it should work well. I try other and expect differences between them
I hope research tests reveal results soon and we know the most effective concentration for long time.

Last edited:

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score

Proportions for 100ml:
Sandalore .. . .. ... 0.5ml

I hope that helps
Is 20 drops for 0.5ml the 100 ml. formula or the 60 ml formula ?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is 20 drops for 0.5ml the 100 ml. formula or the 60 ml formula ?

the 60mL is not a formula, the formula is 100mL. 60mL ethanol is a subcomponent in the liquid-liquid solution.
so, in that formula, it's 20 drops for 0.5mL in 100mL final volume. beware that you must first mix the sandalore in the alcohol, though.