Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Willie58

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking here awhile, wanted to give folks an older man's perspective. (I'm 60 and have been using minoxidil for 10 years, trying to maintain a Norwood 4 .)

I started using sandalore 6 weeks ago (4 drops in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil) and I swear it's doing something. I felt a bunch of little hairs growing along the edge of my bald spot, where I always felt smooth scalp before. No before pic, but if i zoom I see tiny new hairs next to the old 1-inch long stuff. Interestingly they're all dark brown, even though my hair is salt and pepper.

I doubt my bald spot will disappear but this is a step in the right direction. My thanks to the other experimenters out there.

Crown1227.jpeg

Last edited:

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking here awhile, wanted to give folks an older man's perspective. (I'm 60 and have been using minoxidil for 10 years, trying to maintain a Norwood 4 .)

I started using sandalore 6 weeks ago (4 drops in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil) and I swear it's doing something. I felt a bunch of little hairs growing along the edge of my bald spot, where I always felt smooth scalp before. No before pic, but if i zoom I see tiny new hairs next to the old 1-inch long stuff. Interestly they're all dark brown, even though my hair is salt and pepper.

I doubt my bald spot will disappear but this is a step in the right direction. My thanks to the other experimenters out there.

View attachment 107857
The best results im getting is at my crown. I'm constantly playing with it as i can feel the regrowth. I know a couple of weeks ago it was feeling very thin. Keep up the good work

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best results im getting is at my crown. I'm constantly playing with it as i can feel the regrowth. I know a couple of weeks ago it was feeling very thin. Keep up the good work
You’re not using minoxidil, right? Just the cream mix?

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is anyone growing more than just peach fuzz yet?
I think the most some have been using this is 1 month with consistency, so peach fuzz is already a good result, if there really is any peach fuzz for which I am not so sure. We need to wait at least 3 months as per usual.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to start this today, 6 drops into my fructis stemoxydine bottle.

Last edited:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I started using sandalore 6 weeks ago (4 drops in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil) and I swear it's doing something. I felt a bunch of little hairs growing along the edge of my bald spot, where I always felt smooth scalp before. No before pic, but if i zoom I see tiny new hairs next to the old 1-inch long stuff. Interestingly they're all dark brown, even though my hair is salt and pepper.

View attachment 107857
Where did you get your sandalore and what solution are you using.

shedsheeran

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Here another lurker.
I promised myself that if I would have anything value to add I would make an account and share my experience.

About myself:
27 years old, balding since I was 16. My crown is still somewhat ok, but my temples are bald for a long time now and now I was getting this weird island of hair because of my temples starting to touch in the middle. Which sucks the most.

Over the years I tried different things. I was on and off minoxidil, and since 4 years I’m trying to use it every day twice. I tried finasteride last year for two months but got crazy brain fog and had no concentration anymore while working or being with my girlfriend/friends. So I quit for some time and one month later I was seeing hair grow on my temples, I think it was the effect of those two months of finasteride. But for me it was no longer an option. I tried a lower dose a few months later. But after a few days my brain was foggy again, so I decided not to touch finasteride anymore.

I’m still using minoxidil and vitamines like the hair, nail, skin combo and now also vitamin D since one weeks. I was using a 1.5 dermaroller for around 5 months but decided to buy dr pen a6 (ok price via aliexpress) last month.

So the reason I made an account is you guys. Many of you are putting effort in informing others about their process so I wanted to share my experience so far. Before I had my doubts because I do not want to inspire others in trying all this weird sh*t and buying all sorts of products. But… I do not want to keep the information for myself and anyway many of you are already in the same boat as me for a long time. So I think it is important to share our experiences.

After reading here about Sandalore I got myself a bottle and started adding 5 drops to my bottle of Kirkland minoxidil (60ml). So far I’m using it now for 1 month and I was surprised by the effect. I got a lot of peach fuzz and can see terminal hair sprouting up on my head. Mostly on my temples since this is the most obvious to see. The darker terminal hairs are growing like a gradient. The place where I lost hair the latest has now the longest new hairs. They are around 1 cm and the most dense. On places hair is gone the longest I got some small hairs with less density. In bright light I can see it clear, overall my temples are still bald but at least something seems to happen. Everyday few days I’m showing off my new little hairs to my girlfriend. Also this weird island I had seems to become less visible.

I personally think the Sandalore has definitely to do with this in combination with micro needling. Other things that might had an effect: I quite smoking now for one year, I sleep better, I rave not as often as before (yes less drugs), I sport more and I found nice shampoo which is important for me since I always wear a cap so my hair gets oily. The cap I have now is from this tennis cap from nylon so this already helps with not being to hot on my head. The shampoos I use are Nizoral 3 times a week and I found this nice organic shampoo coconut oil from dr organic (I always wait for the 2 for 1 sale to buy a stack). This I use everyday and feels nice, before I was using this volume shampoos and it always dried out my hair.

Anyway, long unstructured story. I go now and leave you with some pictures. I don’t have before pics, sorry about that. I will try to get back to you in one or two months. Please reminded yourself that we don’t know the long term effect on the body, so be cautious.

Attachments

• im1.png
    im1.png
    997.6 KB · Views: 994
  • im4.png
    im4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Here another lurker.
I promised myself that if I would have anything value to add I would make an account and share my experience.

About myself:
27 years old, balding since I was 16. My crown is still somewhat ok, but my temples are bald for a long time now and now I was getting this weird island of hair because of my temples starting to touch in the middle. Which sucks the most.

Over the years I tried different things. I was on and off minoxidil, and since 4 years I’m trying to use it every day twice. I tried finasteride last year for two months but got crazy brain fog and had no concentration anymore while working or being with my girlfriend/friends. So I quit for some time and one month later I was seeing hair grow on my temples, I think it was the effect of those two months of finasteride. But for me it was no longer an option. I tried a lower dose a few months later. But after a few days my brain was foggy again, so I decided not to touch finasteride anymore.

I’m still using minoxidil and vitamines like the hair, nail, skin combo and now also vitamin D since one weeks. I was using a 1.5 dermaroller for around 5 months but decided to buy dr pen a6 (ok price via aliexpress) last month.

So the reason I made an account is you guys. Many of you are putting effort in informing others about their process so I wanted to share my experience so far. Before I had my doubts because I do not want to inspire others in trying all this weird sh*t and buying all sorts of products. But… I do not want to keep the information for myself and anyway many of you are already in the same boat as me for a long time. So I think it is important to share our experiences.

After reading here about Sandalore I got myself a bottle and started adding 5 drops to my bottle of Kirkland minoxidil (60ml). So far I’m using it now for 1 month and I was surprised by the effect. I got a lot of peach fuzz and can see terminal hair sprouting up on my head. Mostly on my temples since this is the most obvious to see. The darker terminal hairs are growing like a gradient. The place where I lost hair the latest has now the longest new hairs. They are around 1 cm and the most dense. On places hair is gone the longest I got some small hairs with less density. In bright light I can see it clear, overall my temples are still bald but at least something seems to happen. Everyday few days I’m showing off my new little hairs to my girlfriend. Also this weird island I had seems to become less visible.

I personally think the Sandalore has definitely to do with this in combination with micro needling. Other things that might had an effect: I quite smoking now for one year, I sleep better, I rave not as often as before (yes less drugs), I sport more and I found nice shampoo which is important for me since I always wear a cap so my hair gets oily. The cap I have now is from this tennis cap from nylon so this already helps with not being to hot on my head. The shampoos I use are Nizoral 3 times a week and I found this nice organic shampoo coconut oil from dr organic (I always wait for the 2 for 1 sale to buy a stack). This I use everyday and feels nice, before I was using this volume shampoos and it always dried out my hair.

Anyway, long unstructured story. I go now and leave you with some pictures. I don’t have before pics, sorry about that. I will try to get back to you in one or two months. Please reminded yourself that we don’t know the long term effect on the body, so be cautious.

thanks for your report. What solvent and concentration do you use?