Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

turfboy

Reaction score
Notinmywatch, thanks for doing that. I have lately been taking pictures almost every day and in my view, a follicle to follicle comparison is useful and necessary, but I have noticed that things can often change fairly quickly. Some small wispy follicles can seem to disappear or miniaturize in a matter of days - some seem to have fallen out (shedding). Others can seem to appear fairly quickly, (likely they have been there but have recently thickened or darkened).

Not sure what to make of it, but would say Sandalore may have promise but is not a magic miracle cure at this point in my estimation Time will tell.

turfboy

Reaction score
turfboy's results are remarkable given that he's sprouting hair in an area which has likely been hair-free for years

Not sure that is the case at this point - I believe there have been follicles just may be miniaturized or wispy.... but not certain

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notinmywatch, thanks for doing that. I have lately been taking pictures almost every day and in my view, a follicle to follicle comparison is useful and necessary, but I have noticed that things can often change fairly quickly. Some small wispy follicles can seem to disappear or miniaturize in a matter of days - some seem to have fallen out (shedding). Others can seem to appear fairly quickly, (likely they have been there but have recently thickened or darkened).

Not sure what to make of it, but would say Sandalore may have promise but is not a magic miracle cure at this point in my estimation Time will tell.
Since we're battling such a powerful enemy as DHT, we can not expect a single topical agent to totally reverse or even stop its effects.
The "fluctuations" you're seeing are probably a molecular tug-of-war between Sandalore and DHT. Creation and Destruction.
What you can do is await to see the "optimal clinical effect" at 6 month and then add more topicals....
Treatments are most of the times synergistic, 1 +1 = 3.
You will pass into history as a pioneer helping us all before articles and lengthy clinical trials.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

although hair not being trimmed the same exact length before/after can lead to confusion,
there is notorious gain in hair thickness, i.e. reversal of hair miniaturization, in only 35 days of treatment.
fantastic work !

View attachment 108070

It would add some scientific accuracy if every subject would use the same guard to buzz the new crop of hair down to the original length as the baseline.

ElonMusk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could we get more mixtures and application methods in this thread?

I'm using 1ml of sandalore and 100ml of 70% iso propyl but would like a better method.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
I would just like to point out that sandalore is actively being used in perfumes, emollients, and skin cleaning agents. Of course the concentration might be lower than 1% but still people would report side effects a long time ago if it were doing something detrimental to health.

We need to see results after 6 months. Although if one were to check trials for other potential hair loss treatments most of them show positive results after 3 months. So 3 months is our first checkpoint. And as someone mentioned this could be one of several treatments in the future hair loss regimen.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could we get more mixtures and application methods in this thread?

I'm using 1ml of sandalore and 100ml of 70% iso propyl but would like a better method.
I ordered Sandalore and am either gonna combine it with a Zix cocktail or just alcohol. The Zix people seem to use Ethyl alcohol rather than Isopropyl...as it seems the Iso will dry out your scalp more.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered Sandalore and am either gonna combine it with a Zix cocktail or just alcohol. The Zix people seem to use Ethyl alcohol rather than Isopropyl...as it seems the Iso will dry out your scalp more.

Ethyl alcohol is your best bet. Keep in mind you'll have to add PG as well.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buying into this. How much Sandalore do I mix into 100mL of vanicream for a 1% solution? 1mL right?

Attachments

• asdf.png
    asdf.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 294

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone. Quick update week 2 left and week 8 right. Not sure about any new regrowth now maybe just thickening of exsisting hair

Definite results. Solid.

What else are you using, if anything?