Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this case illustrates the extreme importance of delivery vehicle and active agent permeability on human skin.
n-acetylcysteine (NALC), mentioned in the 2nd article, has already been described as a good inhibitor a ROS-mediated, androgen-induced destruction of the hair follicle:

Prostaglandin D2 Uses Components of ROS Signaling to Enhance Testosterone Production in Keratinocytes.

However, there is not one single study using NALC on Androgenetic Alopecia patients, probably because of poor skin delivery. Go Sandalore go !

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
The igf that would probably have more chance giving us cancer is in our diets. I very much doubt 1% concentration of sandalore would cause anything!

Let's see some more pictures man!

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update of crown.

Attachments

• 1546083848375.jpg
    1546083848375.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 750

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys ! what is the best mix people have came up with for 60 ml.

(all ingredients, ml, etc)

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or, just add the Sandalore to the Minoxidil mixture containing the pg. Or would the chemical structure of the Sandalore be broken down by such mixture? Can't think of any ionic reactions possible.

how can people apply 99 % alcohol topical on their scalp without feeling burnt. every time i have a topical with more than 15 % alcohol i can't tolerate it...

turfboy

Reaction score
I posted some before and after photos about a week ago. I will upload more today, but wanted to make a few comments/observations. I have been on the Sandalore for about 6-7 weeks or so. One poster asked about shedding... since my hair is so short (and there isn't much of it) sheds are difficult to determine, but shortly after my last posting, I feel that I went through a shed period. I believe I am just now coming out of it. Also, about 5-6 days ago changed my mixture and application method (more about that in the next post).

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol a bit complicated for me still...

What matters most though: Will sandalore cause the same side effects as fina or not?

It will not. It doesn't do anything hormonal as far as we're aware, it simply modulates some cytokines and growth factors inside the follicle itself. Whether it has any unique sides of its own we don't know yet, but so far it seems pretty safe.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a side by side photo - left side photo taken Nov 24, right side photo taken Dec 29 (ovbiously the hair is longer on Dec 29).View attachment 108056

although hair not being trimmed the same exact length before/after can lead to confusion,
there is notorious gain in hair thickness, i.e. reversal of hair miniaturization, in only 35 days of treatment.
fantastic work !

pre post.png