Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the trials should end, and we will probably see an official product on the market, hopefully the results of the trials should be published too.

Trials of sandalore for treatment of hairloss ? Seriously ? Which pharma is behind this trial ?

INT

Reaction score
I think the trials should end, and we will probably see an official product on the market, hopefully the results of the trials should be published too.

They only said that they would publish data on a clinical trial early next year. Nothing about an official product on the market. Please refrain from making these statements in the future.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here using ONLY Sandalore ? Or Sandalore + minoxidil?

I see some are on Dutasteride and other sh!t like that...

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They only said that they would publish data on a clinical trial early next year. Nothing about an official product on the market. Please refrain from making these statements in the future.

Lol if the trials show results they will most definitely send a product in the market. All kinds of useless sh*t goes to market every year that does absolutely nothing and this being a cosmetic and not a drug will make it very easy to do so. Now the real question is if it actually does anything or not and I would be willing to bet that even if it doesn't it will still probably go to market.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my mix order 1%:
  • isopropyl alcohol 70° 60ml
  • Sandalore 1ml (1%) ... mixing well with 70°
  • DMSO 2ml
  • propylene glycol 20ml
  • distilled water 16ml
Next order 1%
  • DMSO 2ml
  • Sandalore 1ml (1%)
  • distilled water 16ml ...
Here I will see if is dissolved and will rest somes hours
  • isopropyl alcohol 70° 60ml
  • propylene glycol 20ml

Why use isopropyl alcohol in lieu of ethanol?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why use isopropyl alcohol in lieu of ethanol?

I just try to dissolve the sandalore as best possible and stable and that the mix is not too aggressive for the scalp..., Im with it over a week and I will surely change the mix advantage of great info of other users.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I remember the study is supposed to conclude early 2019.
Looking forward to seeing the results.
It would be amazing if they could release a sandalore treatment soon.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think I heard somewhere that trials were completed, and a product was close to being developed and marketed early next year

INT

Reaction score
I think I heard somewhere that trials were completed, and a product was close to being developed and marketed early next year

Nah man sorry. Have spent quite some time to find evidence for this but unfortunately with no result. Untill someone can show me otherwise I think it is safe to assume that this is very unlikely to happen anytime soon.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seriously want me to send you list of things that showed results in trials that never made it into the market? Spoiler alert: it will be long...

Even if they would decide to go down that road, it will take years before it would actually hit the market.

No need, know the list very well, but you are forgetting something, most of things in the list if not all of them are DRUGS that need lengthy and costly safety trials. And if they are gonna spend a lot of money they have to be sure to get the money back, so if it doesn't show promise it doesn't go to market, or something goes wrong and it's not that safe so it doesn't go to market.

This is a cosmetic, they could have send this thing to market yesterday if they wanted to, they are not doing trials for safety and they don't need to spend a ton of money for the trials. Heck if they wanted they probably could not do trials at all and simply sell this thing like the other million of snake oils around. Most likely they just want something to prove their claims that it actually does something making them people with some integrity at least, but they could very easily make a quick buck out of this whenever they want.

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I now have Trinov in my possession. I would be willing to add this to it as a trial run if I knew it would dissolve.

1. Does anyone know if this would dissolve?
2. The amount per Trinov bottle of Sandalore to add would be 0.3ml correct?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I now have Trinov in my possession. I would be willing to add this to it as a trial run if I knew it would dissolve.

1. Does anyone know if this would dissolve?
2. The amount per Trinov bottle of Sandalore to add would be 0.3ml correct?

1% (for a liquid) means 1 mL in 100mL , or 0.3mL in 30mL.
It's difficult to guess if it is solvable in trinov. But, if it does not dissolve at all, you just will end up with a inert sandalore in a biphasic mixture.
for such a low 1% concentration, this is not very likely.

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
1% (for a liquid) means 1 mL in 100mL , or 0.3mL in 30mL.
It's difficult to guess if it is solvable in trinov. But, if it does not dissolve at all, you just will end up with a inert sandalore in a biphasic mixture.
for such a low 1% concentration, this is not very likely.
Any harm then in doing so other than possibly wasting the sandalore?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any harm then in doing so other than possibly wasting the sandalore?

if you're asking about the chance of sandalore blocking any of the active ingredients of trinov, well, if two molecules get bound together by, let's say, electrostatic affinity, they would become immediately unsolvable and you would see a "cloud" formation and then small dust coming to the bottom of the bottle. this is, again, very unlikely.