S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
If that's actually the case that it costs no more than minoxidil, I'll probably give it a try without waiting for reports.

Since the mechanism is different than minoxidil, would it be a good idea to alternate them? One EOD. I only apply minoxidil once a day and by no means I'm gonna start applying a topical also in the mornings

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's actually the case that it costs no more than minoxidil, I'll probably give it a try without waiting for reports.

Since the mechanism is different than minoxidil, would it be a good idea to alternate them? One EOD. I only apply minoxidil once a day and by no means I'm gonna start applying a topical also in the mornings

I am not sure if it is a good idea using two topicals. Instead of synergies you may get anti-synergies...who knows for sure.

The current study (not the approval study) is done with two daily applications. The efficacy is dose dependent methinks.
By using NGF every other day you reduce efficacy compared to the first study.

If minoxidil is good for you I would continue until the first NGF-574H user reports are out. If they are positive I would stop minoxidil and start with NGF if I were you.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if it is a good idea using two topicals. Instead of synergies you may get anti-synergies...who knows for sure.

The current study (not the approval study) is done with two daily applications. The efficacy is dose dependent methinks.
By using NGF every other day you reduce efficacy compared to the first study.

If minoxidil is good for you I would continue until the first NGF-574H user reports are out. If they are positive I would stop minoxidil and start with NGF if I were you.

Thanks for the input
But what if NGF-574H+minoxidil was superior than only minoxidil as they target different things?
minoxidil is supposed to be applied twice a day and I'm doing fine with one
Finasteride is supposed to be taken daily and I switched to EOD 6 months ago and I'm doing fine

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for those who share! We need this soon, but it has to work otherwise it will be the new Brotzu.

And, of course, we don´t want that.

So, let´s wait and keep fighting guys ;)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in saudi arabia and i have just contacted them they said the product will be available next month
Can you call and ask them if it is effective for Male hairloss and if they have any proof (pictures)? Thanks

zinny999

Reaction score
I'm happy to buy them as soon as they come out. Also make a photo from before and after.
However I'm on RU- A few times a week.
Rogaine - once a day, with Derm pen - every fortnight/
I'm also NW2a/Nw3 kind of.. Heavy hairline receding, slight thinning in the crown.

40 years old in 6 months time. So I probably represent 0ver 50% of people on here.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input
But what if NGF-574H+minoxidil was superior than only minoxidil as they target different things?
minoxidil is supposed to be applied twice a day and I'm doing fine with one
Finasteride is supposed to be taken daily and I switched to EOD 6 months ago and I'm doing fine

Well, the problem is that we don't know yet.
Somebody will be first mover and find out and hopefully reports on here.
The only concern I have are anti-synergies. But I have no idea how real the danger is.

I personally hope that NGF does not cause messy hair. I always had that when I used Rogaine...but that was decades ago.

In your case, it seems you are a good responder..thats a plus. Anyway, not an easy decision for you I guess.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considering applying minoxidil in the morning and this stuff in the evening. In addition, i continue with needling.

Any worries about side effects? This is the major concern i am having

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple things don't add up.

Wasn't this supposed to be released to clinics first? So how comes suddenly it's available to the public?

Also, someone mentioned MBP results to be shown end of July. Isn't the current study ongoing and expected to finish in Q4?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple things don't add up.

Wasn't this supposed to be released to clinics first? So how comes suddenly it's available to the public?

Also, someone mentioned MBP results to be shown end of July. Isn't the current study ongoing and expected to finish in Q4?

Its not available to the public end of July..just pics will be released.
I think study started in November..so by now they should have six months progress pics...it will be interesting

Fingers crossed..

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure about this. The "bundle" seems kinda sketchy as someone already pointed out. Why does it need to be 3 items and what is the difference between them? Is this going to be a "if you want the optimal results buy all of them" product? I don't have a good feeling and see a possible $150 price.

6688292.PNG

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even these results posted seem sketchy on that FB page.

Why is the control deteriorating so fast?

Attachments

• 65643207_859055421142031_4941047531141332992_o.png
    65643207_859055421142031_4941047531141332992_o.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 350