S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a little more digging on mediposts hairloss formulation. It turns out that almost all of the subjects who were being tested out with this product where female and I believe only one or two we're actually male with male pattern baldness. If that's the case that definitely kind of dampens my spirits. I thought they were aiming this product for men but it looks like they have mainly women in their site

If you had read the thread, that was known. Their new trial should have like 80% women and the rest men iirc.

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
I will say this – I'm cautiously optimistic that maybe this upcoming product might produce some form new hair growth.

Now I say this not because I've seen anything from the pending hair regrowth product, but instead it's from another product from this same maker (Medipost). My wife is Irish and has skin that shows a lot of wrinkles at the age of 42, and she's used just about every skin cream made. I noticed that Medipost had an anti-wrinkle product (NGF37), and so my wife bought it and used it as a night cream, even though it's not a cream. It's more of a clear ointment. After a few months of usage the (crows feet) wrinkles near her eyes are almost completely gone, and the deep wrinkles on her forehead are about 75% better. This really made a tremendous change in her face. She looks ten years younger. If this company is indeed onto something, it could bode well for all of us – even if it's a superb replacement for those who take Finasteride.

Fingers crossed.
Interesting. May I ask whether your wife used this product on her entire face, or was it only on the forehead and around her eyes, to save product?

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So us men dont have reasons to be excited about this?
Cautiosly optimistic. We have to wait and see results after it is released. The trials have been in women, but in women the results are great. There is nothing that says it works only on women though. We just don't need to go full psycho cure found like this forum usually does after it is released.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this works for women then it will be a great boost for diffuse thinners who are already on minoxidil and finasteride.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully FollicleThought can elaborate on how he was able to have the product already and preselling before any official news came out by Medipost?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That association between Medipost/Celino and Follclethought has been cooking for quite a bit. Even Celino referenced Follclethought earlier this year by writing on 26 JUL 2018: "Recently, follclethought.com, one of the most popular blogs on hair loss and growth, covered our NGF-574H story."

Why would that be a scam?

inmyhead

Reaction score
That association between Medipost/Celino and Follclethought has been cooking for quite a bit. Even Celino referenced Follclethought earlier this year by writing on 26 JUL 2018: "Recently, follclethought.com, one of the most popular blogs on hair loss and growth, covered our NGF-574H story."

Why would that be a scam?
Because that admin is a scammer. He promotes a lot of stuff that doesnt work. For example, dick skin lotion from turkey.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys all of this is pure speculation.
The only way to find out is to just try

Because that admin is a scammer. He promotes a lot of stuff that doesnt work. For example, dick skin lotion from turkey.
immyhead that is one example.Also the Turkish lotion came out from an official university and not a company.Finally we don't know if the folliclethought admin was aware about the bad quality.
Last but not least we have another option,if someone wants to try,that would be beneficial for the community!!!!

Last edited: