S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always have zero faith in new treatments that come out but in a weird way I feel hopeful for this. Hope you can get this in North America in september

I am a bit hyped up...hopefully no disappointment here.
After the Italian disappointment it would be nice to get a confidence booster.
It appears that Asia most likely provide us with the cure one day due to beauty focus, favorable regulations etc

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for not doing recent research, however are there any before/after pics? If there isnt then 99% scam like everything else that lacks proof.

Reactions: br1

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am a bit late to the party, sorry. But is this not first and foremost marketed at women with 70 of the 90 participants being female in the 6 month study?
Things for women get quicker funding. Not a bad approach honestly. I recall a user on here some years ago who stated if male pattern baldness was as prevalent as it is for males in women, that all thia would have been cured 20 years ago.

morfeuzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things for women get quicker funding. Not a bad approach honestly. I recall a user on here some years ago who stated if male pattern baldness was as prevalent as it is for males in women, that all thia would have been cured 20 years ago.

Very true ..if the same situation would be prevalent in women we would have a cure many years back .

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
im willing to bet that if you have progressive baldness (which we all pretty much do) then this wont do sh*t. Its literally growth factors in a bottle. Having said that i think if you're on a good AA (whether topical or finasteride)then it could be a great addition for much added growth.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I just discovered an article in one of the main newspapers in Germany. Its about female beauty madness in S. Korea. Sadly you have to pay for the article. Anyway, a google search came up with many articles about beauty clinics, beauty madness etc.
Nevertheless, this extreme beauty focus may be of benefit for us.
As mentioned, the Korean government financially supported the research of this product.
I can't imagine this happening in Europe. Certainly not where I am from.
Anyway, in a few months we know more.
Perhaps another Italian water or indeed replacement for minoxidil...we will see..everything is possible.
If it dissapoints..we still have Sisheido..ultimately Tsuji.
You gotta love Eastern Asia....

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 4-week it's the worst. At 16-week the scalp is much filled and the hairs seem stronger.
does not make a lot of sense. hair grows at 0.4 mm per day so in 12 weeks it would only have grown around 3.3 cm, this is , short isolated hairs which I do not see in the photo. anyone with a telogen effluvium sufferer friend will remember these isolated short hairs lonely dancing in a field of long hairs. that's genuine regrowth.
what could be happening instead is increasing diameter of hair that has not fallen, and that's a good thing regardless.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This comes out in July and they havent provided photos of their male subjects or released an advertising campaign yet?
Um.... that smells real fishy

Release to clinics first anyway...general public end of year probably at the earliest
We will see...

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this kind of treatment is not going to do much for the majority of people. Will it help if you're on finasteride and minoxidil already? Probably. Is it worth getting excited about? Probably not.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wrote an email to the researchers of the study posted in this thread, asking about the solubility and the researcher's thoughts about the best possible carrier for human treatment, here is his short and not very explicit response:

"Thank you very much for your interest in our paper. In fact, the solubility of lactoferrin is much higher than 10 mg/mL. Under very high concentration such as you mentioned, we did see some precipitations. With respect to alopecia treatment, we are trying to improve its skin penetration ability by using lactoferrin-derived peptides. Among which, some have been patented by my team. Thus, we expect lower concentrations could be sufficient for alopecia treatment."

What thing? Brotzu was never released to clinics. Not providing photos? They have, and unlike Brotzu, they're good.

Hope you are right, we will see. But we need something new which can help us a little bit.