S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when is this coming out???

It's about 130 usd for 18 ml.

I need at least 2 ml to cover the top and back of my head. At this price it would cost me well over $400/month. Unlike the garbage brotzu lotion which I jumped on as soon as it came out, I think I'll wait for other users to test this first before forking out that kind of $$$.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need at least 2 ml to cover the top and back of my head. At this price it would cost me well over $400/month. Unlike the garbage brotzu lotion which I jumped on as soon as it came out, I think I'll wait for other users to test this first before forking out that kind of $$$.

I believe the price quoted is for the face lotion.
Price for the hair lotion is not known yet.

Fingers crossed.........

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie ....have you used the Theraderm Bio Cell product?
I can recall that you wanted to order it.

From memory it sounds sort of similar to NGF-574H.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score

Thats's gonna be the price of this?? That's expensive af
I was talking about the skin lotion. I dont think the hair one is going to be that expensive.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I consider this a long shot but here's hoping it does adequately well!!!

Well, considering that no penetration enhancing agent was used in the first study it is very promising. Around 45% increase in hair volume is significant.
The current study should show better results as it is applied twice a day. The first approval study required only a once a day application. Lets pray it is as effective for men as it is for women. Celino promotes it for men and women...

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any new news on when we can test this product?

Any updates on the product are most likely being provided by follicle thought.
The administrator seems to be in direct contact with the Celino CEO.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on the product are most likely being provided by follicle thought.
The administrator seems to be in direct contact with the Celino CEO.

That does not sound like a good sign. The admin of Follicle Thought has once before participated in peddling sh*t products through his site, from company he was in close contact with:-/

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw some Youtube Video from a guy called matt today and He said, they are running a second trial until autumn this year. So not sure, that we will have Access to this product this summer.

Not sure how good He knows all the details, but He said they need our hair follicels to prepare the topical solution. If true, it sounds as if this one could be really expensive!