S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because that admin is a scammer. He promotes a lot of stuff that doesnt work. For example, dick skin lotion from turkey.
even considering buying dick skin lotion is proof that balding fucks with your mental health

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this has responded to a comment on the youtube video...

Yes there is one study published here https://www.folliclethought.com/new-hair-growth-cosmetic-medipost-korea/ But importantly I am waiting to receive news about results on the male patients before the information goes up for presale. We know the product works well for women, but I'm still in the process of evaluating it for men.

Why do you make an advance sale if you still have to watch the results in men? Maybe it focuses on female audience and trusts the product ??

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the primary focus should be the outcome of the current study. Also it would be good to know the results obtained by health professionals in S. Korea in a few months time.
Any Koreans on here that follow up progress in their home country?

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see if I can round this all up in one go.

It's an odd thing on this forum that no matter which new product is coming out someone seems to tie it into a product that came and went 2 years ago and no one else mentions it except here. What does NGF-574H have to do with the turkish product? Absolutely nothing.

I cover hair growth treatment news on my blog. My job in the mix is to report on developments and evaluate them for the general audience's sake. I don't understand how it would be my fault that a product from a stem cell lab at a University turned out to be useless. The coverage was removed when the feedback came in, standard procedure. I'm the news site, not the manufacturer. I also did not sell the product through my site.
What happens if Replicel doesn't work well? Would that mean I'm involved in a scheme with them? It's just a bizarre perspective. It's a shame that this forum allows this kind of bashing because it's truly a disservice to the sensible members of the forum.

I also wonder why people cling to the fact that foreskins were involved in that process to create the product. Another company which uses foreskins to create their product: Histogen HSC. How come HSC is not identified as a "scam"?

@soull There's going to be a presale of the product either way for women. Celino has mentioned positive anecdotal results for males who have used the product. The presale link to sell the product is not coming for several weeks and before it does I'll have word from Celino on their clinical results for males. I will also have word on the ingredients of the shampoo.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's an odd thing on this forum that no matter which new product is coming out someone seems to tie it into a product that came and went 2 years ago and no one else mentions it except here. What does NGF-574H have to do with the turkish product? Absolutely nothing.

I cover hair growth treatment news on my blog. My job in the mix is to report on developments and evaluate them for the general audience's sake. I don't understand how it would be my fault that a product from a stem cell lab at a University turned out to be useless. The coverage was removed when the feedback came in, standard procedure. I'm the news site, not the manufacturer. I also did not sell the product through my site.
What happens if Replicel doesn't work well? Would that mean I'm involved in a scheme with them? It's just a bizarre perspective. It's a shame that this forum allows this kind of bashing because it's truly a disservice to the sensible members of the forum.

I also wonder why people cling to the fact that foreskins were involved in that process to create the product. Another company which uses foreskins to create their product: Histogen HSC. How come HSC is not identified as a "scam"?

@soull There's going to be a presale of the product either way for women. Celino has mentioned positive anecdotal results for males who have used the product. The presale link to sell the product is not coming for several weeks and before it does I'll have word from Celino on their clinical results for males. I will also have word on the ingredients of the shampoo.

Thanks for your explanation, I understand you :)

Sorry

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll give this one a try and see if it makes any difference, might as well since Brotzu was a complete failure.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I truly have nothing against what you do or how you do it because if you didn't someone else would, but the reality is that blogs are targeted specifically by scam products to market through because they are a path of least resistance to unsuspecting witless readers. One of the first publicized international marketing steps of a real product with any integrity wouldn't be to contact some shitty (no offense) hair loss blog and offer a presale deal to its readers before the study is even completed. They would use more official channels.

Guilty before proven innocent is the only sensical stance on new hair loss products and for someone who helps hock questionable new hair loss products I understand that aggressive skepticism might feel like an attack on you, but you can't take it personally.

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I truly have nothing against what you do or how you do it because if you didn't someone else would, but the reality is that blogs are targeted specifically by scam products to market through because they are a path of least resistance to unsuspecting witless readers. One of the first publicized international marketing steps of a real product with any integrity wouldn't be to contact some shitty (no offense) hair loss blog and offer a presale deal to its readers before the study is even completed. They would use more official channels.

Guilty before proven innocent is the only sensical stance on new hair loss products and for someone who helps hock questionable new hair loss products I understand that aggressive skepticism might feel like an attack on you, but you can't take it personally.

Worst part for the other readers of the forum is that you make yourself sound reasonable but you just miss out on facts.

The product you're referring to is being sponsored by one of the world's largest cosmetic companies and very well may be acquired after its initial launch. The reason why it's offered through my blog is because its highly respected throughout the industry by real scientists and executives. The CEOs and industry leaders who follow my blog aren't interested in (no offense) the opinion of a hair loss bro with a bad attitude. They're focused on science and this product is 4 years in development by a global leading stem cell company.

It's not being touted as a chia pet cure for hair loss, just a respectable product that has clinically shown it can improve hair growth which is what the majority of the people who would end up on a site like this would want and need.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Worst part for the other readers of the forum is that you make yourself sound reasonable but you just miss out on facts.

The product you're referring to is being sponsored by one of the world's largest cosmetic companies and very well may be acquired after its initial launch. The reason why it's offered through my blog is because its highly respected throughout the industry by real scientists and executives. The CEOs and industry leaders who follow my blog aren't interested in (no offense) the opinion of a hair loss bro with a bad attitude. They're focused on science and this product is 4 years in development by a global leading stem cell company.

It's not being touted as a chia pet cure for hair loss, just a respectable product that has clinically shown it can improve hair growth which is what the majority of the people who would end up on a site like this would want and need.

Imagine having your head so far up your *** you tout your own blog as being highly respected throughout the "industry" of hair loss by real scientists and executives. Listen to yourself. Have you deluded yourself into buying into your own bullshit? Anybody can aggregate news and sugarcoat it for desperate readers on a wordpress template for what, $5/month hosting overhead? Multiple reputable Fortune 500 companies like L'Oreal have spent years developing garbage scammy hair loss products over many years that don't do work but they put on the shelves anyway for people to buy. "4 years in development by a global leading stem cell company" doesn't validate anything. "Industry leaders", "Focused on science". Every other word you type is the epitome of buzzwordy bullshit that shysters like yourself peddle to gullible wallet-ready chumps. It's pathetic.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine having your head so far up your *** you tout your own blog as being highly respected throughout the "industry" of hair loss by real scientists and executives. Listen to yourself. Have you deluded yourself into buying into your own bullshit? Anybody can aggregate news and sugarcoat it for desperate readers on a wordpress template for what, $5/month hosting overhead? Multiple reputable Fortune 500 companies like L'Oreal have spent years developing garbage scammy hair loss products over many years that don't do work but they put on the shelves anyway for people to buy. "4 years in development by a global leading stem cell company" doesn't validate anything. "Industry leaders", "Focused on science". Every other word you type is the epitome of buzzwordy bullshit that shysters like yourself peddle to gullible wallet-ready chumps. It's pathetic.

Wow, of course - quite simply you're on top of everything happening as far as hair goes. In the six months you've been trolling this website you've completely enlightened the men who come here looking for solutions and hoping against hope. Thank you for showing us your true colors.

And all the while, the dude on Follicle Thought continues to present possible future products that may someday help us. Oh, and uh, tell me again what you're providing us here? Other than bullshit, that is.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude please stop. Follicle Thought has the best hairloss news on the internet without question other than maybe hairlosscure2020. He has multiple interviews and exclusive information from companies and CEOs. Name a better news source. You cant which is why FT is well respected and the CEO of Medipost communicates his info there.

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, of course - quite simply you're on top of everything happening as far as hair goes. In the six months you've been trolling this website you've completely enlightened the men who come here looking for solutions and hoping against hope. Thank you for showing us your true colors.

And all the while, the dude on Follicle Thought continues to present possible future products that may someday help us. Oh, and uh, tell me again what you're providing us here? Other than bullshit, that is.

Dude please stop. Follicle Thought has the best hairloss news on the internet without question other than maybe hairlosscure2020. He has multiple interviews and exclusive information from companies and CEOs. Name a better news source. You cant which is why FT is well respected and the CEO of Medipost communicates his info there.

I appreciate it guys.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
man every time I visit this thread is to see updates but all I see is dumb *** arguing. I just wanted to give thanks to all those keep up with the updates to notify us users.

My coworker just pointed out that I was balding bad at the crown and I didn't even know. I guess in a few weeks I'll see how much a hair system goes or shave but not sure what to do first... Wish I could try this product out till then but time is up. Thank you Joseph@FT and others with the updates which actually bring value to this thread.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Any info on when will this be released and possible price?

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because one treatment form an official university was not successful does not mean that every other treatment will be the same.if someone doesn't want to purchase it that's OK.if someone wants to buy that's also OK.no need to poison the entire thread with misery.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering that Medipost has already one top notch bio tech product on the market (Cartistem)and according to @Janks16 also NGF37 we could perhaps be cautiously optimistic without being seen as naive.

Hard to be that way at times especially after the Brotion dissapointment. The hype and failure of the decade

Nevertheless, much better to evaluate Medipost, their products, product pipeline, the Korean regulatory regime re functional cosmetics etc.
To worry about marketing and product distribution is rather irrelevant in comparison methinks.

All factors are positive so far.

Fingers crossed that together with microneedling it makes a difference for most of us.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but does South Korean culture typically focus more on women’s hair loss than men’s? Which explains why they mainly studied women.