S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
smells a little bad, I'm always cautious but this makes you suspicious. maybe Joseph@FT will get us out of doubt soon.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd buy every damn item in that multi-pack if they could provide just one photo that this works on men.

On a side note they think this might help with hair pigmentation so even if it doesn't grow any thing maybe I can get some of my white hairs out of my beard.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
To me they lost 99% credibility with that multi-pack. I wish they prove me wrong
Agreed. There are sh*t ton of products that went that route like Reviv serums. And one of those 3 products will probably contain some natural herb or saw palmetto. Sceptical I am....

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being part of a multipack doesn't necessarily make the product a scam. It's a commercial enterprise, if they can make more money selling other less potent products they will try it. Doesn't mean they're not selling legitimate science though.

I'll just go for the tonic if it's sold separately. Can't be worse than Brotzu's sh*t.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being part of a multipack doesn't necessarily make the product a scam. It's a commercial enterprise, if they can make more money selling other less potent products they will try it. Doesn't mean they're not selling legitimate science though.

I'll just go for the tonic if it's sold separately. Can't be worse than Brotzu's sh*t.

We should just wait until pictures emerge and the study is conpleted. But I guess that people who have been for a long time in the hairloss game have had lots of negative experiences with companies that sell combo packs.

Medipost is in the business of making money. If the other two products generate that extra cash why shouldn't they do it. I will order just the serum as well if thats possible.

I can recall that the CEO said that the serum must not contain 'penetration enhancing substances' due to regulatory reasons. If that is true I could imagine that the booster contains this. Just pure speculation here...akin to serum plus 0.25mm dermaroller lol.

But the golden rule applies here as well. A scientific study and plenty of professional pics..otherwise it didnt happen.

Last edited:

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should just wait until pictures emerge and the study is conpleted. But I guess that people who have been for a long time in the hairloss game have had lots of negative experiences with companies that sell combo packs.

Medipost is in the business of making money. If the other two products generate that extra cash why shouldn't they do it. I will order just the serum as well if thats possible.

I can recall that the CEO said that the serum must not contain 'penetration enhancing substances' due to regulatory reasons. If that is true I could imagine that the booster contains this. Just pure speculation here...akin to serum plus 0.25mm dermaroller lol.

But the golden rule applies here as well. A scientific study and plenty of professional pics..otherwise it didnt happen.

Why would they not be able to add the penetration enhancer in one cosmetic but be allowed in another?

Anyways this is all speculation like you say. Good quality pictures and study is a must.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[x]inb4 pictures with first pic under 10.000W power lamp, second pic in the middle of a dark forest

But the pure result-numbers are looking really really good, if this is the average.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine wrote them (she´s a woman!) and they told her that...

"The hair booster solution is for professional treatment at dermatologist office wit medical devices and will not be sold directly to customers. The shampoo is more for scalp care than hair itself. If you are concerned with hair density (hair loss) or hair diameter (hair thinning), I would recommend hair tonic. It's spray type and you may use it once or twice a day at the hair region of your concern. Hope it answers."

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score

"The hair booster solution is for professional treatment at dermatologist office wit medical devices and will not be sold directly to customers. The shampoo is more for scalp care than hair itself. If you are concerned with hair density (hair loss) or hair diameter (hair thinning), I would recommend hair tonic. It's spray type and you may use it once or twice a day at the hair region of your concern. Hope it answers."
And what is the difference in terms of composition between the booster and the tonic?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My booster will be my 0.5mm dermaroller...lol

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing that info!
Could you maybe ask your friend if she can find out when, if ever, dermatologist in the US would offer the treatment?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ready for crap?

"As for the hair tonic, we are looking at the listed price of about $120 per bottle (50ml for one month use) in Korea if you buy at the clinics and hospitals but still conduct last minute market research to find the most affordable price and discount policy."

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ready for crap?

"As for the hair tonic, we are looking at the listed price of about $120 per bottle (50ml for one month use) in Korea if you buy at the clinics and hospitals but still conduct last minute market research to find the most affordable price and discount policy."

Bloody expensive!

Can someone clarify the booster. If its something done by derms, why was this not part of the study. How do they know that whatever it is they're doing will amplify the results?