S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said same price as minoxidil?
LOL 120€/month....Next!!

And I naively predicted the whole pack to be $150. I think it was the ceo of Celino, Jay Lee, who said that on folliclethought. f*** this sh*t honestly. How can a ceo miscalculate the price this much?
5454.PNG

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend of mine wrote them (she´s a woman!) and they told her that...

"The hair booster solution is for professional treatment at dermatologist office wit medical devices and will not be sold directly to customers. The shampoo is more for scalp care than hair itself. If you are concerned with hair density (hair loss) or hair diameter (hair thinning), I would recommend hair tonic. It's spray type and you may use it once or twice a day at the hair region of your concern. Hope it answers."

Even this 'once or twice a day' looks so much like snake oil. And selling an overpriced shampoo just for scalp care doesn't make it better.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea of a shampoo being sold with the package, but I don't think it should be called a "scam" without knowing its effectiveness or whether it will. We already know the thinking of each one, it is not necessary to repeat it again and again, I just hope one more update to be able to value. So I remain cautious waiting for more information etc.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That´s all my friend has so far... "Sorry if it's above your expectation. We are confident though with value for money in terms of efficacy and onset time. Ragaine and its generic products have been on the market for long and our target customers will be those who do not gain any benefit or who are not satisfied with the product."

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was an alternative to finasteride I'd pay the price but there is no way in hell that I'd pay 120 Euro per month for bootleg minoxidil.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That´s all my friend has so far... "Sorry if it's above your expectation. We are confident though with value for money in terms of efficacy and onset time. Ragaine and its generic products have been on the market for long and our target customers will be those who do not gain any benefit or who are not satisfied with the product."
minoxidil and finasteride are together extremely cheap and can help you get 1 norwood or at least thicken the existing hair. For this price it should regrow you all still alive hair follicles in 6 months. If it gives you 2 norwoods in 6-12 months? Then Ok, I understand the price. There is literally no competition. If not. Goodbye. minoxidil sucks, but it is cheap.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil and finasteride are together extremely cheap and can help you get 1 norwood or at least thicken the existing hair. For this price it should regrow you all still alive hair follicles in 6 months. If it gives you 2 norwoods in 6-12 months? Then Ok, I understand the price. There is literally no competition. If not. Goodbye. minoxidil sucks, but it is cheap.

Evidently, another stem cell derived topical from the US is about to be released towards the end of this year. That might be the required competition.

We really need a state of the art replacement for the ancient meds such as minoxidil, fina etc.....we really do

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this gives me some confidence...

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evidently, another stem cell derived topical from the US is about to be released towards the end of this year. That might be the required competition.

We really need a state of the art replacement for the ancient meds such as minoxidil, fina etc.....we really do

I would also like to know what this US topical about to be released is as well.

PRP + ACell didn't work for me. It made my situation worse than ever. I'm always slightly skeptical about regenerative treatments since then, but I'm willing to try things since I got not much left to lose except a ton of miniaturized weak hair

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would also like to know what this US topical about to be released is as well.

PRP + ACell didn't work for me. It made my situation worse than ever. I'm always slightly skeptical about regenerative treatments since then, but I'm willing to try things since I got not much left to lose except a ton of miniaturized weak hair

The FT administrator mentioned it. The company does not want to be named yet.
I guess they are waiting for official Celino results. Efficacy comparison hence setting their price accordingly methinks.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiiiiit and i was hoping that this is going to save my hair after trinov failure. But this seems to repeat that trinov route at even more insane price. Would be good if the hairloss companies were reading forum topics about their products.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiiiiit and i was hoping that this is going to save my hair after trinov failure. But this seems to repeat that trinov route at even more insane price. Would be good if the hairloss companies were reading forum topics about their products.

Companies will always seek the greatest possible benefit, they are not "charitable souls" for example propecia cost me more than 60 s a month a few years ago and that's why I stopped taking it.

With this I tell you not to expect a drug that is truly the solution and with a price adjustable to the economy of each person.

If this product really has the effectiveness as it claims to be, then I think its price is justifiable. If not, it's total, ridiculous rubbish, as time always will tell us the truth.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Ready for crap?

"As for the hair tonic, we are looking at the listed price of about $120 per bottle (50ml for one month use) in Korea if you buy at the clinics and hospitals but still conduct last minute market research to find the most affordable price and discount policy."

You'd have thought their research would suggest that they would make more money selling at a more affordable price. May be wrong here but arent items usually much more expensive at clinics as they factor in insurance and can hike the prices up?

If this stuff actually worked and gained me a Norwood and kept me there, I'd have no problem forking out 120 a month. But im a desperate c***.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys forgetting to factor in the cost of flying to Korea and paying full price for a doctor visit in order for them to administer it? Because if only doctors can apply the part that supposedly 'works', this won't be available in the US for years and years and years.