S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
4 months is nothing to prove maintenance. For a true maintenace study i would like to see a photo of at least 3 years later.

My hairloss isn't aggresive but I can tell that every 4 to 5 months my hairloss worsens. If no hairloss after 4 months then it should have maintained in this 4 months, only question is how long can it maintain its effectiveness.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair seems to have maintained for a couple of years personally. It's been slow loss but started very early in life

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we know that the shampoo and booster is for professional use. I guess it's not a bad sign, but.....

Attachments

• Ngf-574H.png
    Ngf-574H.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 415

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we know that the shampoo and booster is for professional use. I guess it's not a bad sign, but.....
so they're going to sell this as a separate product
great news, I was absolutely not going to buy it if it was a 3-pack crap.
Im gonna get some hype train tickets

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think you may be fooled by the grammar. I believe for professional use is intended to apply only to the "booster" and not the shampoo.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently I paid a visit to an online forum about hair loss to find there were lots of buzz about NGF-574H. I was happy to see such an active interest in the product before the official launch. in the meantime, however, I found some of them talk based on the wrong information. Here are some facts and history behind the product:

(1) In 2016, MFDS Korea (Korea FDA) announced that it would expand the scope of functional cosmetics to include hair loss symptom relief claim if the efficacy and safety are proved pursuant to their guideline. Human stem cell conditioned media is already allowed as an ingredient for cosmetic product if manufactured at a qualified facility audited by MFDS.

(2) NGF-574H was originally intended to be developed as a drug for alopecia at Medipost. As you may already be aware, it is long and very costly process to develop a drug. Though functional cosmetics may have much limited regulatory freedom to claim the efficacy (for example we may not claim hair growth), it would still make sense as we could introduce the product to the market much faster.

(3) We have submitted application for NGF-574H to register as a functional cosmetics to MFDS. The regulatory review is taking much longer than expected because we assume, If registered, it would be the first functional cosmetic product in Korea with stem cell conditioned media as an active ingredient. The regulatory review is still ongoing. We expect the registration before the end of this year but who knows?

(4) Off label usage of the product is allowed to medical doctors in Korea. They can use and recommend to patients whatever product they believe effective on specific indication regardless of registered label. Dermatologists are eager for the innovative hair growth products proved by legitimate clinical trials as they are disappointed with solutions available in the market. We discussed with some KOL dermatologists here and decided we would launch the product through clinics and hospitals exclusively before registration as a functional cosmetics.

(5) The three products we are going to launch in Korea shortly are not intended to sell as a package. Daily use of hair tonic alone will help your thinning and losing hair as proved in the clinical trials with male and female subjects. For those who are not satisfied with hair loss shampoo in the market, doctors may recommend our shampoo. We will also launch booster product in Korea exclusive for hair treatment in clinic coupled with dermatology devices, based on the strong request by the KOL dermatologists. The product will be used only by medical professionals for patient treatment depending on their hair status.

(6) There are many inquiries about the product availability oversea through our website. Not concluded yet, but we consider establishing a website for oversea patients where they would order the product online if it were in line with regulatory compliance.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=866706443710262&id=853993898314850&__tn__=K-R

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently I paid a visit to an online forum about hair loss to find there were lots of buzz about NGF-574H. I was happy to see such an active interest in the product before the official launch. in the meantime, however, I found some of them talk based on the wrong information. Here are some facts and history behind the product:

(1) In 2016, MFDS Korea (Korea FDA) announced that it would expand the scope of functional cosmetics to include hair loss symptom relief claim if the efficacy and safety are proved pursuant to their guideline. Human stem cell conditioned media is already allowed as an ingredient for cosmetic product if manufactured at a qualified facility audited by MFDS.

(2) NGF-574H was originally intended to be developed as a drug for alopecia at Medipost. As you may already be aware, it is long and very costly process to develop a drug. Though functional cosmetics may have much limited regulatory freedom to claim the efficacy (for example we may not claim hair growth), it would still make sense as we could introduce the product to the market much faster.

(3) We have submitted application for NGF-574H to register as a functional cosmetics to MFDS. The regulatory review is taking much longer than expected because we assume, If registered, it would be the first functional cosmetic product in Korea with stem cell conditioned media as an active ingredient. The regulatory review is still ongoing. We expect the registration before the end of this year but who knows?

(4) Off label usage of the product is allowed to medical doctors in Korea. They can use and recommend to patients whatever product they believe effective on specific indication regardless of registered label. Dermatologists are eager for the innovative hair growth products proved by legitimate clinical trials as they are disappointed with solutions available in the market. We discussed with some KOL dermatologists here and decided we would launch the product through clinics and hospitals exclusively before registration as a functional cosmetics.

(5) The three products we are going to launch in Korea shortly are not intended to sell as a package. Daily use of hair tonic alone will help your thinning and losing hair as proved in the clinical trials with male and female subjects. For those who are not satisfied with hair loss shampoo in the market, doctors may recommend our shampoo. We will also launch booster product in Korea exclusive for hair treatment in clinic coupled with dermatology devices, based on the strong request by the KOL dermatologists. The product will be used only by medical professionals for patient treatment depending on their hair status.

(6) There are many inquiries about the product availability oversea through our website. Not concluded yet, but we consider establishing a website for oversea patients where they would order the product online if it were in line with regulatory compliance.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=866706443710262&id=853993898314850&__tn__=K-R
Hell yeah!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

so can we buy NGF-574H overseas in EU or not ?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the difference between the booster and the tonic ??
The professional booster also known as we f*** you up is, that they will give you a nice warm up of your a**h** and a lubricant before they f*** you. Tonic also known as go f*** yourself is that you just spit on your fingers and stick it in your ***.

Reactions: br1

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm more concerned about this. Seems they took the easy way ...

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I guess it can be ordered like NGF37 then.

It appears its ready for launch in Saudi Arabia within a few weeks. In Korea Celino waits for approval from the regulator thus launch by dermatologists first as they can use it without regulator approval methinks.
Big question..when will it be available in the EU or USA?
Am not to keen to fly for a short holiday to SA or SK....if the product meets my expectations