S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
studies and evidence vs. no studies and no evidence

you said it won't be half as good as minoxidil, you've already confirmed... how do you know if the product hasn't even come out?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where did I use the word "half"? I know because if it would work, we would have seen evidence. Evidence would be the best marketing possible. If they tested it and they had good results, why wouldn't they show pictures? I'm long enough in the hairloss game (6 years) and have seen 1000 of these products come and go. You don't need to believe me, but mark my words. This lotion is bullshit.

Reactions: se8

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did I use the word "half"? I know because if it would work, we would have seen evidence. Evidence would be the best marketing possible. If they tested it and they had good results, why wouldn't they show pictures? I'm long enough in the hairloss game (6 years) and have seen 1000 of these products come and go. You don't need to believe me, but mark my words. This lotion is bullshit.
I agree

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't defend the product, I just want to know why your confirmation. From what I've read, they're finishing a test that ends in September. Tell me how you know that? without relying on you've spent 6 years studying and looking at other products

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethical and correct move by FT.

I sort of feel that he has seen pics (he mentioned that) of the stem cell topical from the Californian company. He hinted that pics were very good. Obviously him being from the US he would support the US product methinks

Fingers crossed...

We all deserve a new effective product after all these years....especially after the Trinov failure and Histogen disappointment (Mexico)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I sort of feel that he has seen pics (he mentioned that) of the stem cell topical from the Californian company. He hinted that pics were very good. Obviously him being from the US he would support the US product methinks

Fingers crossed...

We all deserve a new effective product after all these years....especially after the Trinov failure and Histogen disappointment (Mexico)
Are you saying that the admin of follicle thought said that a product looks good? If so, please take that with a grain of salt. All products look good to him until they are actually released.

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't catch his article about the Californian stem cell hair company could you link it?
EDIT: Found it, their website is https://stemsontx.com/

Fingers crossed...

Last edited:

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't catch his article about the Californian stem cell hair company could you link it?
EDIT: Found it, their website is https://stemsontx.com/

No, its not that one. He just mentioned it.
They are about to release end of this years. He said that product exist. Company still carrying out some tests..whatever that means in this particular case.
I could imagine that the company in California holds back because they want to know pricing and proper study results of NGF-574H. This knowledge is vital for setting the purchase price as it is the direct competitor (similar bio technology and a topical). Just imagine they sell at a lower price than the Korean stuff despite being more effective. Certainly not good profit wise.
Fingers crossed the info re the US company is legit.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re waiting to release a potentially finished product due to profit calculations and market adjustment because of competition...... errr

While we wait in despair as we lose our last bit of hair.. made that rhyme... but delaying this is a crime... ha.. ha-ha... ha..ha.. I’m gonna go drink my sorrows away again for the night.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I don´t have any information about this new product you are talking about guys, but why don´t we create a new topic?

If this is going to be another option, I´d like to know more about it as soon as possible.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I don´t have any information about this new product you are talking about guys, but why don´t we create a new topic?

If this is going to be another option, I´d like to know more about it as soon as possible.

American Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2019

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I'm so happy I went for the transplant 2 weeksago, I delayed it for brotzu stupidly, i t has made me more skeptical and I doubt this lotion will do anything for Androgenetic Alopecia.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is now advertising a hair transplant clinic in toronto and a brand of hair fibers. so they obviously made a better offer to FT.
joseph is not ehtical as he likes to portray himself. he is a pathetic mid-40 closeted bald loser making money with desperate people.
he has already shown us what he is capable of: selling turkish foreskin cream, although he knew it was scam. don't forget that

I have not followed FT very extensively, but considering this is the description of most advertisers in the hairloss industry, it’s probably accurate.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1- saudi arabia
2- yes
thanks for answering
oh yes I remember their facebook post regarding their entrance in saudi arabia
let's hope everything turns out ok as soon as possible and have a good option now
that aclaris and histogen are dead