S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still no pics from Medipost... Big praise to you guys who will try this for the rest for us. Please keep us updated.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Taep ...from memory you are Korean.

Have you got some hot news for us? Perhaps from Korean speaking websites?

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here from their facebook
this.png

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>I am sure he will be satisfied within a month

thats a bold claim but Im glad that they will be releasing this soon
Claim within a month scares me a little. Especially if they would not release any pics. This sounds dangerously like hype boosting claim.

Reactions: br1

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chill out guys! The folk hasn´t even shoed how his hair is, so it´s seems kind of fishy. But who knows!

By the way, a friend of mine who wrote them before (and got several answers) has written them a message this afternoon and they have read it. However, they haven´t answered her this time.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you see an unboxing video of a product's release candidate before you see before&after pictures of its effects, you know it's a dud. A company with a treatment that works and is ready to launch wouldn't be reserved about showing picture proof.

Reactions: br1

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you see an unboxing video of a product's release candidate before you see before&after pictures of its effects, you know it's a dud. A company with a treatment that works and is ready to launch wouldn't be reserved about showing picture proof.

As I wrote before..results of clinical studies and tons of professional photos..otherwise it didnt happen. Even then, the ultimate test is if it works on your scalp. This is not always guaranteed.

Thank you to all early users here that can get hold of NGF-574H and are able to genuinely assess it. Most likely Korean members that perhaps have started treatment in Korean clinics already.

Last edited: