S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
The youtube guy gave an update on his progression with the product. At least we have someone to try it before we end up spending money on it.

"Update on 1st and 2nd weeks of usage, I can feel small hairs on my bald empty spot that have been empty for 3 years. Im not making any video for progress now as i dont wanna look like a scammer, PLUS im nt affliated w any company. If im sure by the next 3 months, this indeed is working, (Remember the effectiveness of a product cannot be judged on a 1 week or 1 month, it takes 1 quarter to at least see some real progress!! it might also be placebo on my side, so until 3 months, i wont make any comparison videos as i'm still unconvinced myself !!) After 3 months, ill post a video , no bullshits nor coupons or discount code. just pure review, i hope the result will speak for itself, if by 3 months its not working, then you better dont buy it. Because let's face it, we are all tired of snake shitty oil ain't we. But I hope it does work, cause im sick of balding !!! i guess you too!!!

I have tried everything from minoxidil, argan oil, you name it. Until replicel is it out with their RCH-01 or hair cloning or gene editing is possible, Then we all have no choice but to try our best to at least keep the remaining hairs we still have. or to a certain regrow some of it.....

For the past 1 year, I have been on a full regime of natural DHT blockers, Such as saw palmetto, pygeum bark, pumpkin seed oil, zinc and L-lysine. I also took biotin, And what i can personally tell is combining Saw palmetto and l-lysine is powerful enough to at least slow down ur norwood progess down the chart. Saw palmetto max at 320 mg, and l-lysine 1000-1500 mg a day. Combine this 2 , and i hope that you can slow down ur balding, I am able to even thicken my hair up to the point where i dont look so bald. (Also ur diet is v important, if you eat burgers and steaks everyday, drinks lots of SOJU (KOREAN ALCOHOL), etc, then no matter how many natural dht blockers u take, it aint gonna take u anywhere, i know this because i am a real life rabbit experiment of my own hair loss condition!!! ) Different people might have different results, im just telling from my experience, wish you guys all the best."

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The youtube guy gave an update on his progression with the product. At least we have someone to try it before we end up spending money on it.

"Update on 1st and 2nd weeks of usage, I can feel small hairs on my bald empty spot that have been empty for 3 years. Im not making any video for progress now as i dont wanna look like a scammer, PLUS im nt affliated w any company. If im sure by the next 3 months, this indeed is working, (Remember the effectiveness of a product cannot be judged on a 1 week or 1 month, it takes 1 quarter to at least see some real progress!! it might also be placebo on my side, so until 3 months, i wont make any comparison videos as i'm still unconvinced myself !!) After 3 months, ill post a video , no bullshits nor coupons or discount code. just pure review, i hope the result will speak for itself, if by 3 months its not working, then you better dont buy it. Because let's face it, we are all tired of snake shitty oil ain't we. But I hope it does work, cause im sick of balding !!! i guess you too!!!

I have tried everything from minoxidil, argan oil, you name it. Until replicel is it out with their RCH-01 or hair cloning or gene editing is possible, Then we all have no choice but to try our best to at least keep the remaining hairs we still have. or to a certain regrow some of it.....

For the past 1 year, I have been on a full regime of natural DHT blockers, Such as saw palmetto, pygeum bark, pumpkin seed oil, zinc and L-lysine. I also took biotin, And what i can personally tell is combining Saw palmetto and l-lysine is powerful enough to at least slow down ur norwood progess down the chart. Saw palmetto max at 320 mg, and l-lysine 1000-1500 mg a day. Combine this 2 , and i hope that you can slow down ur balding, I am able to even thicken my hair up to the point where i dont look so bald. (Also ur diet is v important, if you eat burgers and steaks everyday, drinks lots of SOJU (KOREAN ALCOHOL), etc, then no matter how many natural dht blockers u take, it aint gonna take u anywhere, i know this because i am a real life rabbit experiment of my own hair loss condition!!! ) Different people might have different results, im just telling from my experience, wish you guys all the best."

So he's able to maintain just from saw palmetto and lysine? Sounds like his hair loss isn't aggressive at all. No surprise he's already seeing results from this product.

morfeuzz

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks a lot ..if people have the financial for this it might be worth shot ..please do share progress.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot ..if people have the financial for this it might be worth shot ..please do share progress.

I will try once it is possible to obtain it. As I head towards 'down under' at the end of this year, I may decide to have a longer stopover in Seoul if its by then not yet available in Austria.

Will use it together with existing treatments and light daily stabbing..lol.

Last edited:

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

Do you know how can I get it now?

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wow what an honest post mate!I hope it will exceed any of your expectations!:)

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did everyone get amnesia and forget the motions every previous failed product has gone through?

If this isn't the most clear evidence that this product is bullshit, I don't know what is. How can you think this is remotely reliable information? He can feel small hairs in his 1st and 2nd week? You've got to be kidding me.

Testimony from people that have used the product already for weeks, but somehow no pictures exist. You can't be this naive, honestly. Look in a mirror and slap yourself in the face to wake yourself up. How many times can you fall for the exact same sequence of bullshit before you start seeing a clear and obvious pattern in all these products.

If this product worked, we would already know about it. That's just a fact. We would already know. The fact that we don't know means it doesn't work.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did everyone get amnesia and forget the motions every previous failed product has gone through?

If this isn't the most clear evidence that this product is bullshit, I don't know what is. How can you think this is remotely reliable information? He can feel small hairs in his 1st and 2nd week? You've got to be kidding me.

Testimony from people that have used the product already for weeks, but somehow no pictures exist. You can't be this naive, honestly. Look in a mirror and slap yourself in the face to wake yourself up. How many times can you fall for the exact same sequence of bullshit before you start seeing a clear and obvious pattern in all these products.

If this product worked, we would already know about it. That's just a fact. We would already know. The fact that we don't know means it doesn't work.
Yup. We wait.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad but true. If you have a product with good results, you spread out pics of the best responders for the best marketing. But this is just a bunch of products (without a clear seperation of usage) and weird youtube-videos like this one. I mean we still hope it works and should give it a shot, but the chances are small.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score

Did you even read his entire post? dude clearly stated that it could be all in his head and will need 1 to 3 months to pass judgment on it.. There's no pics because the trials is still going on.....

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. We wait.

This is the most reasonable thing to do.
I guess at Xmas time we will probably know if its just another Trinov or a modern minoxidil. Its not available yet anyway.

Generally I am highly suspicious of any info thats obtained via YouTube etc.
Emotionally charged issues such as migration or climate change are prone to misinformation. Surely, hairloss belongs to this group as well.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the most reasonable thing to do.
I guess at Xmas time we will probably know if its just another Trinov or a modern minoxidil. Its not available yet anyway.

Generally I am highly suspicious of any info thats obtained via YouTube etc.
Emotionally charged issues such as migration or climate change are prone to misinformation. Surely, hairloss belongs to this group as well.
Hairloss on youtube is funny to see. After I watched like 2 videos I had recommended videos like "I just shaved it and I love it" where the guy talks sh*t how it is no big deal to shave and how girls actually like it... essential oils, onion juice and egg mask growing back 4 norwoods or Hairloss stopping binaural beats

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Growth Efficacy and Safety of NGF-574H in Adult With Androgenic Alopecia
START A CONVERSATION
NGF-574H
(Experimental)
NGF-574H is hair serum with 5% conditioned media of umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells containing various trophic factors that help alleviate hair loss. NGF-574H will be directed to use on hair and scalp by subject her/himself at home twice a day (in the morning and evening) for 24 weeks.
conditioned media of umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells NGF-574H
Hair serum with 5% conditioned media of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells
placebo

(Placebo Comparator)
Hair serum without conditioned media of umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells will be directed to use on hair and scalp by subject her/himself at home twice a day (in the morning and evening) for 24 weeks.
placebo
Hair serum without conditioned media of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells
Primary Outcomes
Measure
Change in mean total hair density (hair/cm2)
time frame: 0, 6, 12 and 24 weeks
Compare visual assessment before and after cosmetic treatment
Secondary Outcomes
Measure
Change in mean Telogen hair density
Change in mean Anagen hair density
Change in hair growth speed
Change in hair diameter

Eligibility Criteria
All participants from 18 years up to 60 years old.

Inclusion Criteria: 1. Origin: Asian (Korean) 2. Age: adult from 18 to 60 years old 3. Sex: female (minimum 70) and male 4. Understanding of the language spoken in the research center: subjects able to read the documents they are presented with and to hold to what they are explained. 5. Social cover: subjects having medical coverage 6. Subjects whose state of health, at the moment of inclusion, (auto-questionnaires and medical examinations for the recruitment, selection and inclusion), are compatible with this type of study. 7. Subjects can be pursuit and observation during the study period. 8. Subjects have a "hair loss grade" as below criteria: - BASP grade: Basic type (M2 to M3, or C2 to C3, or U1 to U3) or Specific type (V1 to V3, or F1 to F3) - For female: Ludwig grade: Ⅰ to Ⅱ - For male: Norwood-Hamilton grade: III to IV - Hair density by phototrichogram: 60 to 190 hair/cm2 - Telogen hair ≥ 5% 9. Subject with hair length ≥3cm in the vertex region and intending to keep this minimum length during the whole study period. 10. Subject accepting the constraints of the phototrichogram technique, i.e. agreeing to have 1 shaved zone of 1.5cm2 on the scalp. 11. Subject agreeing not to apply any topical treatment (other than the investigational product) or take any oral product or nutritional supplementation, or have any diet known to improve scalp and/or hair qualities or reduce hair loss during the whole study period. 12. Subject agreeing to use a neutral shampoo (subject's own shampoo) 13. Subject agrees to have a tattoo on the scalp on phototrichogram evaluation area. 14. Subject presenting preferably with chestnut brown, dark or black hair (in order to avoid problems of contrast) Exclusion Criteria: 1. Subject deprived from liberty by a judiciary or administrative decision, sick subject in situation of emergency. 2. Under age or off age subject protected by law, as well as those admitted to sanitary or social facilities, ever since the research can be performed in another manner. 3. Subject who cannot be contacted in case of emergency. 4. Females in pregnancy (positive urine pregnancy-tests performed at screening(visit 1 and visit 9)or nursing or without effective contraception method. 5. Subject with any systemic disorder or skin disease (e.g. scalp disorders such as seborrheic dermatitis or scalp psoriasis) or presenting genetic or hormonal alopecia. 6. Subject with a condition or receiving a medication which, in the opinion of the investigator, could compromise the safety of the subject or affect the outcome of the study. 7. Subject using topic cosmetic treatment or oral nutritional supplement likely to interfere on hair loss parameters during the last 3 months prior to the start of the study (screening) 8. Subject having a medical treatment likely to induce an alopecia or hypertrichosia, or having stopped it from than 3 months (including prostaglandins, rubefacients agents, all vasodilators, anti-androgens, all local hormonal treatment, etc...) 9. Subject following a long period (>30 days) treatment of anti-inflammatory during the last 4 months before the start of the study (screening) 10. Subject following a short period (<30 days) treatment of anti-inflammatory stopped or ongoing preceding the screening period. 11. Subject having a immunosuppressive and/or corticoids treatment during the 4 weeks preceding the screening period 12. Subject having dyed, bleached hair or with a permanent wave prior to study start. 13. Subject who have been exposed to excessive or intensive UV light (natural or artificial) prior to the study.

Additional Information
Official title Clinical Study for the Assessment of the Hair Growth Efficacy and Safety of a Cosmetic Investigational Product, After Repeated Applications for 24 Weeks, Under Normal Conditions of Use, in the Asian Adult Subjects With Androgenic Alopecia
Principal investigator Byungcheol PARK, MD
Description NGF-574H is a obtained by collection of paracrine factors secreted by human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cell that was exposed in vitro to an artificially designed environment mimicking alopecia state in hair follicles to prime the composition of the paracrine factors optimized for hair growth. This study is to assess and confirm whether NGF-574H is safe and effective in the treatment of androgenic alopecia in asian adults.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
START A CONVERSATION
NGF-574H
(Experimental)
NGF-574H is hair serum with 5% conditioned media of umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells containing various trophic factors that help alleviate hair loss. NGF-574H will be directed to use on hair and scalp by subject her/himself at home twice a day (in the morning and evening) for 24 weeks.
Hair serum with 5% conditioned media of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells
placebo

(Placebo Comparator)
Hair serum without conditioned media of umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells will be directed to use on hair and scalp by subject her/himself at home twice a day (in the morning and evening) for 24 weeks.
placebo
Hair serum without conditioned media of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells
Primary Outcomes
Measure
Secondary Outcomes
Measure
Change in hair diameter

Eligibility Criteria

Inclusion Criteria: 1. Origin: Asian (Korean) 2. Age: adult from 18 to 60 years old 3. Sex: female (minimum 70) and male 4. Understanding of the language spoken in the research center: subjects able to read the documents they are presented with and to hold to what they are explained. 5. Social cover: subjects having medical coverage 6. Subjects whose state of health, at the moment of inclusion, (auto-questionnaires and medical examinations for the recruitment, selection and inclusion), are compatible with this type of study. 7. Subjects can be pursuit and observation during the study period. 8. Subjects have a "hair loss grade" as below criteria: - BASP grade: Basic type (M2 to M3, or C2 to C3, or U1 to U3) or Specific type (V1 to V3, or F1 to F3) - For female: Ludwig grade: Ⅰ to Ⅱ - For male: Norwood-Hamilton grade: III to IV - Hair density by phototrichogram: 60 to 190 hair/cm2 - Telogen hair ≥ 5% 9. Subject with hair length ≥3cm in the vertex region and intending to keep this minimum length during the whole study period. 10. Subject accepting the constraints of the phototrichogram technique, i.e. agreeing to have 1 shaved zone of 1.5cm2 on the scalp. 11. Subject agreeing not to apply any topical treatment (other than the investigational product) or take any oral product or nutritional supplementation, or have any diet known to improve scalp and/or hair qualities or reduce hair loss during the whole study period. 12. Subject agreeing to use a neutral shampoo (subject's own shampoo) 13. Subject agrees to have a tattoo on the scalp on phototrichogram evaluation area. 14. Subject presenting preferably with chestnut brown, dark or black hair (in order to avoid problems of contrast) Exclusion Criteria: 1. Subject deprived from liberty by a judiciary or administrative decision, sick subject in situation of emergency. 2. Under age or off age subject protected by law, as well as those admitted to sanitary or social facilities, ever since the research can be performed in another manner. 3. Subject who cannot be contacted in case of emergency. 4. Females in pregnancy (positive urine pregnancy-tests performed at screening(visit 1 and visit 9)or nursing or without effective contraception method. 5. Subject with any systemic disorder or skin disease (e.g. scalp disorders such as seborrheic dermatitis or scalp psoriasis) or presenting genetic or hormonal alopecia. 6. Subject with a condition or receiving a medication which, in the opinion of the investigator, could compromise the safety of the subject or affect the outcome of the study. 7. Subject using topic cosmetic treatment or oral nutritional supplement likely to interfere on hair loss parameters during the last 3 months prior to the start of the study (screening) 8. Subject having a medical treatment likely to induce an alopecia or hypertrichosia, or having stopped it from than 3 months (including prostaglandins, rubefacients agents, all vasodilators, anti-androgens, all local hormonal treatment, etc...) 9. Subject following a long period (>30 days) treatment of anti-inflammatory during the last 4 months before the start of the study (screening) 10. Subject following a short period (<30 days) treatment of anti-inflammatory stopped or ongoing preceding the screening period. 11. Subject having a immunosuppressive and/or corticoids treatment during the 4 weeks preceding the screening period 12. Subject having dyed, bleached hair or with a permanent wave prior to study start. 13. Subject who have been exposed to excessive or intensive UV light (natural or artificial) prior to the study.

Additional Information
Official title Clinical Study for the Assessment of the Hair Growth Efficacy and Safety of a Cosmetic Investigational Product, After Repeated Applications for 24 Weeks, Under Normal Conditions of Use, in the Asian Adult Subjects With Androgenic Alopecia
Description NGF-574H is a obtained by collection of paracrine factors secreted by human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cell that was exposed in vitro to an artificially designed environment mimicking alopecia state in hair follicles to prime the composition of the paracrine factors optimized for hair growth. This study is to assess and confirm whether NGF-574H is safe and effective in the treatment of androgenic alopecia in asian adults.
so is this good or?

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
START A CONVERSATION
NGF-574H
(Experimental)
placebo

(Placebo Comparator)
placebo
Primary Outcomes
Measure
Secondary Outcomes
Measure
Change in hair diameter

Eligibility Criteria

Additional Information
I think this is the old study not the new one

Noobie

Reaction score
I wasn't going to post this but I actually have some hope for this. I bought their face lotion and it actually works! About a month in and I can see a difference on my face. I was not expecting that. I have two red marks on my face and they are slowly but surely fading. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep rolling with my dermapen.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't going to post this but I actually have some hope for this. I bought their face lotion and it actually works! About a month in and I can see a difference on my face. I was not expecting that. I have two red marks on my face and they are slowly but surely fading. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep rolling with my dermapen.

Another member here @Janks16 also reported that the face lotion is good.
Am still cautiously optimistic.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am wondering how effective the stuff is when combining with 0.25mm needling to enhance absorption?
May purchase as well....

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score

Where did you buy it from? Ebay?