S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoever was in contact w the company should ask them for the results of their clinical trial. Its completed per the clinicaltrial.gov site soo maybe they have more evidence to support the product

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thread the new meme? Can we shitpost and post some dank spicy meme sh*t here? Or we will keep it just to post all around: Is it out? Where can I buy it? It won't do a sh*t guys. grow up. Snake oil. Will it work on me? Pls guys respond.
38bm8j.jpg

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thread the new meme? Can we shitpost and post some dank spicy meme sh*t here? Or we will keep it just to post all around: Is it out? Where can I buy it? It won't do a sh*t guys. grow up. Snake oil. Will it work on me? Pls guys respond.
View attachment 126447

I'm fine with you thinking this may be bullshit, but I appreciate that you stop publishing sh*t for now, as there are people who are attentive to this.

vent your fears, frustrations, etc. elsewhere.

Thank you!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fine with you thinking this may be bullshit, but I appreciate that you stop publishing sh*t for now, as there are people who are attentive to this.

vent your fears, frustrations, etc. elsewhere.

Thank you!

I don't care about what feelings others have about this. Just wanted to enjoy some dank memes until we really get some info. Sigh.

P.S. I never said it is bullshit. I don´t trust it until I see some good pics, but I am not giving it the scam label yet. I am NGF agnostic.

Noobie

Reaction score
Yeah, I bought it from the Kooding website. It's done wonders for my wife's face. The eBay price is so much better. Thanks for finding that. My wife will be pleased.
Welcome! Took me a while to find a place that had a reasonable price. It smells kinda of nice actually. Thanks for suggesting it!

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
We need a new good name for this lotion like brotzu lotion. What is this one gonna be called?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the trials weren't completed til sept but this shows they finished July 24th and no results were posted. Am I missing something? And I bet you that medipost is behind that YouTube vid for ngf574h...man I really hope this isn't another scam...we got nothing else for couple more years.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT03676400

It appears indeed that other newish treatments are indeed years away. Hopefully I am wrong...
According to some info..STEMprotein in San Diego may have a competitor product in the pipeline. Could be released end of year...but who knows for certain

Need a time machine thats for sure...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It appears indeed that other newish treatments are indeed years away. Hopefully I am wrong...
According to some info..STEMprotein in San Diego may have a competitor product in the pipeline. Could be released end of year...but who knows for certain

Need a time machine thats for sure...
f*** the time machine man. If you believe this or the Stemprotein product will work try to improve yourself as much as possible. Hit the gym, read books, eat properly, have a nature trip with your dog, clean your flat. In case it works you will have a good hair, mind and body. If not, those activities will help you get rid of bad thoughts.

Last edited:

Kapil72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it’s scam stemprotein going to be same hope both successful I still believe it’s going to be good for beginners Medipost has something good in their armoury (at least two) they are in research with many big things not just hair loss they have to be successful not for them for us as well if it’s scam there is not much hope for us because Tsuji-Riken may be good their price is f******jock any treatment is successful has to be affordable as well many people in this forum ( not this topic) waiting for they success I am not one of them guys come on how many people can afford if it’s treatment has to be affordable otherwise it’s lifestyle choice

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** the time machine man. If you believe this or the Stemprotein product will work try to improve yourself as much as possible. Hit the gym, read books, eat properly, have a nature trip with your dog, clean your flat. In case it works you will have a good hair, mind and body. If not, those activities will help you get rid of bad thoughts.

Bad thoughts? Not at all... ;)

But a time machine would be handy...
For obvious reasons..

Last edited: