S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really nice having an update, mid to late september release means it's practically here. The numbers are really good, I just hope there is more improvement after the 4 month mark. If it continues with those numbers for a year then this would be amazing imho. I am guessing that the photos won't be that impressive though considering that it is a bit more then a 10% improvement after 4 months so not easily noticable cosmetically speaking, but we will see.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would they only show 4 month data in the brochure if they have just completed a longer study in July. Doesn't bode well

I am guessing they will post the full study when it will release. They have probably been preparing the release for months now so the brochure design may have been decided and finished months ago.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is worrisome that all the updates come from a FB group with 300 members...
Yet, I am still interested; I am weak.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have ordered NGF37...
If that works well (some members mentioned it already) then I am cautiously optimistic.
If NGF37 does not work...then I am pessimistic for NGF-574H.

Put it differently, I would not bet a monthly income on it...regardless on potential outcomes...be it snake oil or a modern version of minoxidil

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They want to release as soon as possible and they wanted to put something in the brochure as it usually is done. Without having completed the longer study what did you want them to put in it?
The best marketing strategy is efficacy. Why waste the time otherwise?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Could not claim real efficacy”
“Classified as cosmetic product”
“Hair tonic”

Brotzu 2.0, you’re all dreaming if you think this has a chance of doing anything.
I am afraid, that Trump will be right again....

source.gif

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And they have efficacy data about the 4 month study. They also want to release as soon as possible, they couldn't get more data on the brochure unless they fabricated it.
That's all fine and dandy, why wait until the day you're releasing the product? Would you release a movie trailer the day it came out? Would you give specs on the new iPhone the day it releases? No, no you wouldn't. You want people to mobilize to buy your product. This makes zero sense, they should be going nuts saying look our sh*t works, but that is not the case and that should tell us all we need to know.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And they have efficacy data about the 4 month study. They also want to release as soon as possible, they couldn't get more data on the brochure unless they fabricated it.
I understand they might have regulations and all that but that's so *** backwards to me. I don't mean to sound harsh but I've been too often disappointed.