S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if it works or not, but changes are clearly visible. Stop acting like a god damn f*****g troll all the time.

LOL, i’m not a troll. You’re just a f*****g retard.

God forbid someone actually tries to be realistic and knock some sense into his fellow balding brothers not to waste money on this snake oil.

No media coverage, being sold as a cosmetic, main source of communication through facebook, and sketchy bullshit before and afters from different angles, lighting, etc. are all red flags.

Save your pennies for something that will actually be effective.

Reactions: br1

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

God forbid someone actually tries to be realistic and knock some sense into his fellow balding brothers not to waste money on this snake oil.

No media coverage, being sold as a cosmetic, main source of communication through facebook, and sketchy bullshit before and afters from different angles, lighting, etc. are all red flags.

Valid points. Many on this thread are skeptical and are not going to purchase anything without data release.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Being a cosmetic doesnt mean it wont work, no media coverage doesnt mean much, a lot of stuff only gets traction after it is released and buzz starts. These are photos done by an individual with no association with the company and not part of the study. There is already promising 4 month data.

Still could be useless, but this kind of criticism is unwarranted until we see the longer study and try the product and see if it upholds results.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a cosmetic doesnt mean it wont work, no media coverage doesnt mean much, a lot of stuff only gets traction after it is released and buzz starts. These are photos done by an individual with no association with the company and not part of the study. There is already promising 4 month data.

Still could be useless, but this kind of criticism is unwarranted until we see the longer study and try the product and see if it upholds results.
Its not even approved in Korea..I would definitely not expect much before that crucial day when it gets approved.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’d like more than anything for us to have something as simple as a topical to be effective, however I would not say that this criticism is “unwarranted”.

From what science has told us about hairloss, and what history has taught us about topicals, it doesn’t look great.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been using along with needling? Gonna give it a shot with daily 2.5mm needling. Maybe (hopefully) that'll help?

Nah, I needled my face once and got a semi-infection. Never again lol.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d like more than anything for us to have something as simple as a topical to be effective, however I would not say that this criticism is “unwarranted”.

From what science has told us about hairloss, and what history has taught us about topicals, it doesn’t look great.

minoxidil is one of the big 3 and is a topical, a lot of stuff is topical and most future projected treatments are either topical or something injected topically. Even with finasteride there are topical options coming to market. Breezula, ru are topical, that choi vpa and PTD-DBM is supposed to be topical I think, sammumeds SM04554 is topical. The only non topical things in the pipeline are things like replicells injections and tsujis cloning method. I may be forgetting stuff, but most promising stuff coming out are all topicals.

Being topical doesn't make something not work. It having a principle that doesn't work on hairloss will make it not to work, or it being not able to absorb topically. Topical treatment actually lets whatever you take interact in the specific zone it needs to heal with less potential of side effects elsewhere which is also the reason why topical finasteride is seen with interest, because we know it works and it has a chance of having lesser sides.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is one of the big 3 and is a topical, a lot of stuff is topical and most future projected treatments are either topical or something injected topically. Even with finasteride there are topical options coming to market. Breezula, ru are topical, that choi vpa and PTD-DBM is supposed to be topical I think, sammumeds SM04554 is topical. The only non topical things in the pipeline are things like replicells injections and tsujis cloning method. I may be forgetting stuff, but most promising stuff coming out are all topicals.

Being topical doesn't make something not work. It having a principle that doesn't work on hairloss will make it not to work, or it being not able to absorb topically. Topical treatment actually lets whatever you take interact in the specific zone it needs to heal with less potential of side effects elsewhere which is also the reason why topical finasteride is seen with interest, because we know it works and it has a chance of having lesser sides.

I use topical finasteride, I realize that. This topical doesn’t do sh*t.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use topical finasteride, I realize that. This topical doesn’t do sh*t.

Thanks for letting us know, but stop repeating the same thing over and over again. We already know what you think about this but it would be better if you gave us proof of it and not just your personal opinion without foundation. Thank you and stop letting off steam here.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats for skin.....You guys are going to get ppl to buy the wrong product.....lol

Saw Palmetto doesn't do sh*t for hair..

Um, no. My wife bought NGF37 specifically for her face, and it has worked wonders for her. So it's not the wrong product. You need to look back at previous texts so you can have a better understanding about what I was talking about.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, but stop repeating the same thing over and over again. We already know what you think about this but it would be better if you gave us proof of it and not just your personal opinion without foundation. Thank you and stop letting off steam here.

Can you give me any proof that this works?

You should know by now it’s guilty until proven innocent when it comes to hairloss treatments.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you give me any proof that this works?

You should know by now it’s guilty until proven innocent when it comes to hairloss treatments.

Your reading ability is minimal. We are many waiting here to assess the product once we see a clinical study that gives us clues and then to practice with people. Nobody knows anything and much less you because of the stupidities you write in several threads. Stop letting off steam here again!

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reading ability is minimal. We are many waiting here to assess the product once we see a clinical study that gives us clues and then to practice with people. Nobody knows anything and much less you because of the stupidities you write in several threads. Stop letting off steam here again!
He's a f*****g idiot. I rarely participate on these forums because of these virgin *** motherfuckers.