S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

br1

Reaction score
"If you are not satisfied with shampoos on the market..."

Lol

Mark my words on this one, again: won't do sh*t. Fortifying shampoo, give me a break. It's extremely offensive to read that in 2019.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you are not satisfied with shampoos on the market..."

Lol

Mark my words on this one, again: won't do sh*t. Fortifying shampoo, give me a break. It's extremely offensive to read that in 2019.

They didn't say shampoo enhancer, it's supposed to be for the skin maybe like a Ketoconazole, at least that's what Follicle Thought manager said. I don't know, I hope you bring us data etc.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle Thought is also awefully quiet about this...
He is quiet about it alright...something happened. Perhaps he saw the pics and they were not convincing...god knows.
In a few months we know more..

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No comprehensive pictures or statistical support. Shmeh

Statistically speaking the numbers are pretty good imho. 10% regrowth and 30% increase in destiny iirc. And that is in 4 months.

Problem is in the phototrichogram i counted, and there was no change in hair count. Either the one that was posted was not a real pic or its a scam.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statistically speaking the numbers are pretty good imho. 10% regrowth and 30% increase in destiny iirc. And that is in 4 months.

Problem is in the phototrichogram i counted, and there was no change in hair count. Either the one that was posted was not a real pic or its a scam.

Remember most of their participants are women. As men our hairloss is typically much more progressive . Something like growth factors simply won’t be enough to inhibit further loss let alone regrow.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember most of their participants are women. As men our hairloss is typically much more progressive . Something like growth factors simply won’t be enough to inhibit further loss let alone regrow.
So you think there’s a chance this will work for women with low Ludwig scale 1 or 2

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let's wait until it comes out and we have proof. In the meantime, let's not throw sh*t without knowing or having an idea. May this thread serve us information and not personal complaints please. Thank you!

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works at least as good as minoxidil it’ll be beneficial to a whole host of people who cannot use minoxidil due to sides, are intolerant or unresponsive. Proof is in the pudding. Let wait it out and see what the
Koreans have to say after they start.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
directly from follicethought:

NGF-574H Product (7/20/19)
I’ve been following the development of this product for over a year now and sharing news as it has become available. I had considered doing a presale with the company to help make the product available to the readers who wanted to try it, however I’ve decided otherwise. To sum it up: the product earned rightful attention due to its good background resume (stem cell therapeutic company, government funded R&D) and has shown positive preliminary data. However, I was expecting the product to launch with a full data set available, and without one there’s not enough evidence to get involved. I will remain neutral and plan on observing the reaction of its Korean release through NGF social media over the next several months before any further updates."
Ethical and correct move by FT.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works at least as good as minoxidil it’ll be beneficial to a whole host of people who cannot use minoxidil due to sides, are intolerant or unresponsive. Proof is in the pudding. Let wait it out and see what the

Absolutely, I can't use minoxidil.
If NGF-574H is as good as minoxidil I have gained a lot. Obviously of no use for people that have no issues with minoxidil.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

"at least as good as minoxidil". As it would be nothing special for a treatment beeing as effective as minoxidil. Wtf... If there would be a new treatment as effective as Minoxidil it would be mindblowing. Minoxidil is one of the best if not the best weapon we have in terms of regrowth for decades now. This shity bgf-thing will not be even close to the effectiveness of minoxidil.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"at least as good as minoxidil". As it would be nothing special for a treatment beeing as effective as minoxidil. Wtf... If there would be a new treatment as effective as Minoxidil it would be mindblowing. Minoxidil is one of the best if not the best weapon we have in terms of regrowth for decades now. This shity bgf-thing will not be even close to the effectiveness of minoxidil.

how do you know?? make a summary of why, thank you!