Ru58841 – Usage, Efficacy, Side Effects, Impressions

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this better than finasteride bro?
I wouldn't say it's better or worse than finasteride, but it has a different mechanism of action. I'm going to add it to my finasteride regimen and hope that the crazy hair loss stops before its too late. I'm almost past the point of no return...

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Ru, at the right dose shows results in a couple of days, hair just feels better and has more body or thicker. Doesn’t grow it just relieves the scalp stress or pressure.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru, at the right dose shows results in a couple of days, hair just feels better and has more body or thicker. Doesn’t grow it just relieves the scalp stress or pressure.
I hope my batch of RU from China arrives soon. I need to control this shedding so I can have a few days off from thinking about hair. It's absolutely maddening.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on RU, 50mg/1ml per day, for 2 months now. Im also currently on high amount of steroids. Before RU; i was shedding like crazy. Like really really crazy.
On RU the shedding stopped almost completely. And it definetely protects the hair on the area i apply it to. How do i know that?
My hair on the front, where i apply RU, is very long compared to all my other hair.
Whenever i was in the bathroom, messing with my hair, massaging it, applying RU and stuff, all the hair i would see fall out was short hair. It was never ever close to the length of hair i have in the front of my scalp, where i apply RU.
For the first 1 month and a bit longer, i got serious lethargy. Like the kind of lethargy you get when you had a stressful 10 hours of work. You just want to sleep. I slept 12 hours per day and then slept another 2-3 hours again during mid day. Thats how heavy the lathargy got. I then started using stemoxydene from L'oreal as a solution to mix with RU, and the lethargy reduced to a minimum after 1-2 weeks (before i used alcohol and PG). For some reason, i got INSANE (the worst by far) lethargy for 2 days with the same solution, and then it suddenly stopped again, now completely. Never got it again.

For the jiggles, i tried a PG solution again today, and got lethargy immediately.
Im washing my hair with normal shampoo and warm water (to open the pores...are hairs even in the pores?I dont know), then i derma roll with 1.5mm (but very very light pressure) all over my application area. Then immediately apply the RU.

I have to say the last 2 weeks i have been experiencing shedding. I also started to lose my long healthy hairs in the front of my scalp. My steroid cycle didnt change so the shedding must be coming from the RU.

Im confident once i stop the cycle, ill get actual regrowth. Its a dilemma really. I need a nice muscular body to be happy and get girls, but on the same time, i belong to those people who are UGLY AS f*** if i dont have a nice haircut. Like legit its a night and day difference wether i have a nice haircut/style or i dont. I feel like a proper handsome dude when i go out to clubs and have "perfect" hair. And i look like a deformed alien when i wake up in the morning. It sucks :D

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On a side note: The only thing that sucks about RU is that i have to wash my hair daily. I know for fact that shampooing my hair daily makes my hair fall out. Many years ago i stopped my hairloss simply because i stopped using shampoo.
But i guess Androgens do more damage to my hair than daily shampooing, so i guess its a fair trade off.
Still wish i didnt have to do it.

el_duterino

Reaction score
If you feel side effects you may want to fine tune dosing not everyone needs that much RU it depends on scalp porosity

Wiht Stemox you need to massage it hard as it dried fast and once it is dry RU cannot penetrate

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using Ru for two years now, but unfortunately alongside finasteride, so I can't make make any valid claims.
I agree on the penetration. There is lots of things that can go wrong.

Great that el duterino is back!

inmyhead

Reaction score
Don't waste your money on this. Not a single user with good pictures when using RU only.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you feel side effects you may want to fine tune dosing not everyone needs that much RU it depends on scalp porosity

Wiht Stemox you need to massage it hard as it dried fast and once it is dry RU cannot penetrate

Is that so? Even when i dermaroll alot before application?I dont massage the solution at all if im honest. The reason is, i also apply the RU beyond my hairline, so when i massage there, alot of solution just gets into my hair. Is there another solution that works better for penetration? I dont want to go back to PG, it fucked up my scalp so badly. And alcohol alone gets dry fast too.
I used DMSO once, but it was a big mistake

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually now you are making me doubt my solution. I thought i got lethargy from PG solution because the PG just sucks, but now i might think its simply because with PG, the RU actually penetrates and gets into my system, hence i get side effects.

Oh man...

EDIT: I have an idea. Ill just apply PG/Ethanol solution without RU, and see if i get lethargy. That will make things clear

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
yes PG will help penetration but makes hair greasy and is not healthy long term

You will need to massage it hard to help get it into the scalp if you use a non PG alccohol based fast drying vehicle and apply bit by bit not all in once

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay just got done testing. With PG, i do indeed have better penetration. The lethargy im getting is actually coming from the RU, not from the PG. And it happens, if we logically think about it, because PG is better for skin penetration, than Stemoxydine.

That also would explain why i started shedding lately. Ill go for PG now, for some time. It wrecks my skin so badly. It literally peels it off and leaves dead skin thingies all over the place. And i have to scratch that sh*t off all the time.

Greasy is okay. I always wash my hair the next morning, because by then, the RU is already in my skin.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using Ru for two years now, but unfortunately alongside finasteride, so I can't make make any valid claims.
I agree on the penetration. There is lots of things that can go wrong.

Great that el duterino is back!
What is your vehicle for RU? Stemox? Or some PG ethanol mix?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes PG will help penetration but makes hair greasy and is not healthy long term

You will need to massage it hard to help get it into the scalp if you use a non PG alccohol based fast drying vehicle and apply bit by bit not all in once
I'm concerned about continuing with PG as my hair quality is going South. I'm trying to find a source stemox in the US and get rid of PG. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks!

el_duterino

Reaction score
i buy neogenic on ebay

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i buy neogenic on ebay
duterino, is it normal for RU side effects to vanish after some time. Tried out different solutions now and i never get the fatigue/lethargy anymore even though i had it for 2 months straight.
I dont know why but my bro-science mind tells me if i dont have side effects, its not working.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
duterino, is it normal for RU side effects to vanish after some time. Tried out different solutions now and i never get the fatigue/lethargy anymore even though i had it for 2 months straight.
I dont know why but my bro-science mind tells me if i dont have side effects, its not working.
I can't answer the RU question but based on my finasteride experience so far, side effects can definitely go away and there's no reason to assume that side effects are a good gauge for efficacy.