RU58841 from Ontario Chem? with Certificate of Analysis

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
blaze said:
Monty since your covering your entire NW7 area I think you should use 200mg of RU per day.

4ml total solution/200mg RU

No water either. Just stick with Ethanol, PG and DMI

2.5ml ethanol(that around 70%)
1ml PG(thats around 20%)
0.5ml DMI(thats around 10%)

That gives you a 5% solution which is what they used in the studies. Plus 4ml is the same amount of solution you get with2 fluridil ampules so that should be sufficient to cover your whole scalp.

Well if 200mgs works I am still screwed cos I can't afford to spend £200 pound ish every 5 weeks on RU but i'll test it for 3 days at that amount.

What i'm gonna do is forget the pg cos it irritates me and I think is causing more harm than good and use 1ml alcohol to dissolve the RU (100mgs) and 3ml grapeseed oil as that is what they use as the vehicle in fluridil and my scalp likes it and see how I get on!

Grape seed oil is light and I feel it penetrates well.

What do you reckon?

I'd do it, it works w/ Fluridil....

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
so you are putting all your faith in some c*nt cream? Whatever....good luck w/ that

Yeahhhh, I didn't say that at all. Comprehension fail.

I don't even use Miconazole, I was merely making a point.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
yep Tyler...a regular baldness cure...you're right just look at these ringing endorsements for topical cun* cream :

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57738&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=190

I think you are taking this a bit to heart, no need to get upset fella :)

I didn't say, or even imply, that it was a cure for baldness. I simply said there was a greater amount of positive feedback coming through from people using it.

I'm not sure what you are directing me to look at in that link? I skimmed it and it seemed to be a guy talking positively about his usage with the cream?
Don't turn this into a dick measuring contest between the two treatments. I can assure you I'll find more negative stories relating to RU than you'll find of Micon.

And again, as I said, I don't even use the cream I was simply making a point. The fact that it's a vaginal cream is irrelevant as well. There is a magnitude of creams, pills and lotions that are designed to treat one thing but ultimately end up being used for something completely different. Minoxidil/Loniten for example.

Anyway, RU is working for you, I'm glad. I feel my point is falling on deaf ears with you though, so we can probably wrap this up here.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
lakota said:
yep Tyler...a regular baldness cure...you're right just look at these ringing endorsements for topical cun* cream :

I didn't say, or even imply, that it was a cure for baldness. I simply said there was a greater amount of positive feedback coming through from people using it.

I'm not sure what you are directing me to look at in that link? I skimmed it and it seemed to be a guy talking positively about his usage with the cream?
Don't turn this into a dick measuring contest between the two treatments. I can assure you I'll find more negative stories relating to RU than you'll find of Micon.

And again, as I said, I don't even use the cream I was simply making a point. The fact that it's a vaginal cream is irrelevant as well. There is a magnitude of creams, pills and lotions that are designed to treat one thing but ultimately end up being used for something completely different. Minoxidil/Loniten for example.

Anyway, RU is working for you, I'm glad. I feel my point is falling on deaf ears with you though, so we can probably wrap this up here.

sorry dude, just poking fun at the mere thought of putting puss* cream on your head....but seriously, RU is working every bit as good as finasteride did for ME for a good 8 or 9 nine years, w/ zero sides and morning wood ...and Im 48 freaking yrs old! There are a lot of stories where finasteride or dutasteride didnt even work for people so to slam RU like it's a joke or rip off is unfair. Thats my point...

Happy Holidays!

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
Tyler_Durden said:
lakota said:

sorry dude, just poking fun at the mere thought of putting puss* cream on your head....but seriously, RU is working every bit as good as finasteride did for ME for a good 8 or 9 nine years, w/ zero sides and morning wood ...and Im 48 freaking yrs old! There are a lot of stories where finasteride or dutasteride didnt even work for people so to slam RU like it's a joke or rip off is unfair. Thats my point...

Happy Holidays!

Yep fair call. My apologies, I came on a bit too strong.

I want RU to work more than anything, don't get me wrong, so I love to hear that it is working for you. I was very close to buying it after seeing how much success IrishPride was having. Since then though I've heard a lot of average feedback and I guess I'm just a bit disenchanted with it all.
I'm only young still and was really hoping RU would be the 'it' cure, some of the reports have seen my enthusiasm drop a bit though, that's all.

The science behind RU is actually solid though, so I was off the mark to say that it is a flop. It's obviously not a miracle cure, but I am still quietly hopeful it can play a part (significant or otherwise) in the hair loss fight.

Great to hear it's working for you though. Guess the people it isn't working for make much more noise than the people it is working for.

And lol, man, I'd apply pussy cream like skinscreen if I knew it actually did something! Pussy cream me up!!!

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered RU from them. How do I know this is the authentic stuff? It's pure white and odorless. Had a chance to sample some RU from company that starts with K and that had a very distinct odor, unlike this. Also, the solution is supposed to be clear right, so how do I dissolve the tiny white specs?

el_duterino

Reaction score
i got 2 recent batches from K, one is white with a strong smell and the other a bit yellow and clumpy but both seems to work as fine and do dissolve 100% into a clear liquid.

But you need to shake it well a few times before it dissolves, and you need to use 192 proof ethanol or close to it..it won't dissolve well if there is too much water.

alex_NYC

Reaction score
Hey dutasteride,

Thanks for the tip about everclear having to be the real deal. I have been using 100% USP grade propylene glycol and been getting nasty dandruff from it. it's almost hard for me to believe that a scalp with so much dandruff could be a good environment for hair growth. just wondering if you get dandruff and if so, how you deal with it.

otherwise, i have been on dutasteride for about a month now, ru for about 2 weeks and i've been shedding real bad for the last week or so. all the hairs are the ones characteristic of a Telogen Effluvium shed, relatively healthy looking with a small white bulb/root on the end. problem is i am not sure if this shed is from dutasteride or ru, since it sort of fits the timeline of both. i am tempted to drop the ru for a couple of weeks, stick with the dutasteride and see from there.

any other ideas?
thanks

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice, 192 proof worked like a charm. But should RU have an odor to it? Mine doesn't.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: RU58841 from ***********? with Certificate of Analysis

Looks like the only company that does not spam is FE,plus they have made it much longer and have a better track record.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

monty1978 said:
Why is nothing ever simple?

How is your sheddimg going ? Your on the ,"O' company. Correct ?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score

WOW...the "O" company is spamming now??

Why?

The "K" company also spammed too. But some at the other Hair loss board has it tested and it appears from their reports to be legit RU as is FE.

The "O" company seems legit. I suppose not enough have used them.

But I do agree with Irish...FE seem to be the only players in the game that dont spam.

I did a search on Alibaba.com and there are some other companies selling RU.

Ende

Reaction score

Customs charge for what? Maybe that's why FE charge 110 dollars for shipping, and O only 54.

Ende

Reaction score

I read your powder wasn't white. Did it smell?

Ende

Reaction score

Shedding may be related to a lot. The only thing that's really bothering me with RU, is the reported fluctuations in quailty. They say it's supposed to be white and odorless, but some batches are different color, and smell. It's unprofessional IMO. Sounds like a product from underground labs.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Monty1978,

Claimimg my hair is great because I'm a Norwood 1 is false, I have diffuse thinning all over the top, which i think is worse then Norwood thinning, I'm going through one of the worst sheds ever and my hair is almost as bad as the way my hair has ever been ( look at my timeline tread in success stories for pics)

I'm not sure if I'm going through a minoxidil shed or ru shed, but im giving it another two months before I see what im going to do...

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score

Henry was caught spamming!? Say it ain't so! :innocent:

Anybody getting sides off Henry's stuff? Knock on wood perhaps, but stuff seems a little too clean perhaps?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Monty, what do you mean i never reply to your posts , if i saw them i would, I must have not of seen them, sorry.

Anyway no, your wrong my hair is on bad shape heres a pic to show it, I just took this btw...

IMAG0565.jpg