RU58841 from Ontario Chem? with Certificate of Analysis

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: RU58841 from ***********? with Certificate of Analysis

monty1978 said:
Also I did get ED when I needled my scalp shortly before putting 150mgs of RU on. Not that that is the best endorsement ever...
:laugh: :laugh: :uglylol: :woot: :spam: :spam: :whistle: :puke: :spam: :spam: :hump: :woot: :/ :uglylol: :notworthy :bravo: :laugh: :laugh:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

monty1978 said:
Of course I'm spam with over a thousand posts mainly proponing fluridil and plenty/ too much time in the impact sections. :stupid:

Oh and lets not forget that I am getting sheds of hair still off of RU so unless it stops I will likely be discontinuing. Oh and I have a thread on RU where I have pictures after my previous treatment and will be putting more photos in 2 months. I'm dedicated!!

But yeah it does give me a headache!!

HEHE. Monty is no spammer guys.

Ende

Reaction score

Rabid said:
monty1978 said:
Also I did get ED when I needled my scalp shortly before putting 150mgs of RU on. Not that that is the best endorsement ever...
:laugh: :laugh: :uglylol: :woot: :spam: :spam: :whistle: :puke: :spam: :spam: :hump: :woot: :/ :uglylol: :notworthy :bravo: :laugh: :laugh:
Haha. Nice catch. Wasn't what I read the first time. I read that he got ED after needling his scalp and applying 150 mg RU. That's probably what he meant :p

"drastic reduction is shedding!" No worries, I understand your excellent monty style english, mate :p

Ende

Reaction score
I don't know, mate. 150 mg is a lot, and people are reporting headache, brain fog and ED when they use too much.

Ende

Reaction score
Maybe you're using way too much. Why don't you try 25 mg a day, for a week or two?

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else perplexed when people make claims of hair shedding a day after they have experimented with something.

Surely the hair cycle is long and any action would cause the hair to fall out in three months time. Perhaps in cases a lot sooner but after one day?

Come on guys!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
This sh*t has got me beat!l

It could be working awesomely or not at all as my shedding patterns are all over the place.

When I upped the concentration like I did the other day I had a headache all the next day and was shedding tons of hairs and my hair doesn't look that great but I have lots of vellous hairs in my temples and in front of my temple points. Particularly the right temple I had nearly zero vellous hairs there before and I am almost certain I have more now but why would I be shedding so much.

Everytime I have used a treatment that has given me regrowth (apart from duts) I have had no shedding or very little then bamn, significant improvement of hair quality!

grrrrrrr :dunno:

So you are deinitely seeing new hair growth of vellus hair at the hairline?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
I've just ordered 10g myself. Great service.

You are Norwegian, right? Whats your plan vehicle vice? Due to the 60% alcohol max rule...

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no need to apologize.

People are posting about putting urine on their heads. Sometimes more powerful treatments can cause certain hairs to shed by stimulating growth.

Ende

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
Enden said:
I've just ordered 10g myself. Great service.

You are Norwegian, right? Whats your plan vehicle vice? Due to the 60% alcohol max rule...
Yes, I am. I'm planning to mix it with 5% Rogaine;
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=54597&start=400
If I had to mix everything, I would have used the formula which were used in the RU study;

50% propylene glycol
30% isopropyl alcohol
2% isopropyl myristate
18% distilled water

2.5% solution, as I would use 1 ml for each application, instead of 0.5 ml. As you can see, the 5% Rogaine vehicle is very similar, and it was used in another study with RU;

50% PPG
30% ethyl alcohol (96%)
20% distilled water

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah, if that work it whould be awesome :woot:
Do it completely dissolve in that low alcohol? Chould dr lee's minoxidil be a better match? It contain 50% ethyl alcohol, 30% propylene glycol, and 20% water. Chould always mix in a little PG after it that is too low.

Ende

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
Ah, if that work it whould be awesome :woot:
Do it completely dissolve in that low alcohol? Chould dr lee's minoxidil be a better match? It contain 50% ethyl alcohol, 30% propylene glycol, and 20% water. Chould always mix in a little PG after it that is too low.
I guess it does, since that exact vehicle was used in one of the RU studies. I think the original formula is better than dr lee's. More alcohol will probably increase the immediate absorption.

I love you too, monty ;)

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah... I can't imagine how hard that must be, especially for kids to realise that they're different in that way. I used to be repulsed by it, but no more. One of my closest friends is homophile. No need to say that I was one of the last to know.

But I tell you what, if I could trade all my health problems for being gay, I would do it. No doubt.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
Henry emailed me that he asked the moderator to take down the negative posts about his company. Guess the moderator agreed to do this. Seems he also made it possible again to write the companies name in full.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have spoken to Henry, and he seems like a really nice guy.

So it was proven that he didnt spam these message boards after all?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
No he did in fact try to advertise here but I have emailed back and forth and he understands that if it happens again he will be censored. He is a nice a guy and I don't think he meant any harm so I lifted the censors.

I believe in second changes but not third ones so hopefully this will be it.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OK thanks for that Propecia Junkie.

Yeah I agree henry sounds like a good guy.