RU58841 from Ontario Chem? with Certificate of Analysis

fallinghair

Reaction score
Anyone tried them?

After talking to their rep its 10g minimum at $400 + $45 for shipping. I got them to send me the certificate of analysis, but don't know how to post here.

I was wondering if anyone have tried them before with result

-edit

ok i found a way to upload it, are these the certs similiar to the ones you guys seen from FE or Kouting ? FE's next batch is end of this month, and I need to pay them by the 15th to get it shipped out. But want to try this one since its cheaper and faster to ship.

https://5191820308181454951-a-180274477 ... edirects=0

Hoppi

Reaction score
Interesting...

Is this cheaper than both FE and Kg? How much do they charge for 10g do you know?

These guys seem reputable and cheap! :)

fallinghair

Reaction score
They're charging $400 for 10 grams. On the certificate it saids the manufacture date is 2010/10/07. And it expires on 2012/10/17 .... Do they really last that long ?

I'm gonna ask them what room temperature they store it in haha, see if they say room temperature or freezer temp

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got my first order from them. I oppened the container and the first reaction was "Whoa" ... it smells a lot fresher/stronger than my K-ing order.

Much easier to do business with, I just mailed them a check for $450 and less than a week later Fed Ex had it to my door. No wire transfer or anything.

Henry is the guy I worked with, he is very good about returning emails.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
YES!!!!!......sounds freakin sweet. I will be placing my order soon

raonnie.gif

ac-slater-dance.gif

Hoppi

Reaction score
lakota said:
I just got my first order from them. I oppened the container and the first reaction was "Whoa" ... it smells a lot fresher/stronger than my K-ing order.

Much easier to do business with, I just mailed them a check for $450 and less than a week later Fed Ex had it to my door. No wire transfer or anything.

Henry is the guy I worked with, he is very good about returning emails.

Sounds fantastic! I do hope this lives up to it's promise! So, have these guys only just started doing RU? Keep us posted yeah? ^^

fallinghair

Reaction score
Yea Henry is the guy I deal with too. I do agree he returns email very fast.
So Lakota how long have you been using their RU ? What do you find out of it ? Less fall ? regrowth ? any change ? thx!

Hoppi

Reaction score
flamingpie said:
how long does 10g of RU last for?

Well, if you're using 100mg a day (high but reasonable amount) then it will last 100 days (3 months or so! ^^ )

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
flamingpie said:
how long does 10g of RU last for?

Well, if you're using 100mg a day (high but reasonable amount) then it will last 100 days (3 months or so! ^^ )

damn thats like 150 a month

I really wanna give RU a shot but its so damn pricey.....is this place cheaper than FE?

el_duterino

Reaction score
looks like these guys are buying bulk powder from FE to re-sell it locally.
The strong smell and yellowish color is indicative of FE.

hair4life

Reaction score
When I contacted them, I was informed the RU was white. I have used FE's before and it had a yellowish tint. I know some people have had concerns over the white colored batches of RU, that's why I'm a little hesitant to place an order.

hair4life

Reaction score
FE's is $510 including shipping, so this is a little cheaper, just concerned about the white color.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Real RU is white, this has been proven by independent testing (on HLH forums) and is also confirmed by the research papers from Rousell Uclaf.

The yellow tint are small amounts of impurities.
Sometimes FE powder was white too.Depends on the batches. The other supplier makes white powder and it was tested to be 99% pure.

Can you ask if Ontario Chem is manufacturing the powder themselves or buying it from China ?

hair4life

Reaction score
Contacted them and they stated that the crude compound comes from China. However they carry out futher purification and claim their RU to be superior to the other two suppliers. Who knows, may try and keep people updated.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
Real RU is white, this has been proven by independent testing (on HLH forums) and is also confirmed by the research papers from Rousell Uclaf.

The yellow tint are small amounts of impurities.
Sometimes FE powder was white too.Depends on the batches. The other supplier makes white powder and it was tested to be 99% pure.

Can you ask if Ontario Chem is manufacturing the powder themselves or buying it from China ?

It is NOT yellow at all....it is white

hair4life

Reaction score
Just received my order that I placed yesterday, super easy to work with. The RU is white by the way and will keep everyone updated. My shedding has been horrible the last month or so, hopefully this do the trick.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
hair4life said:
Just received my order that I placed yesterday, super easy to work with. The RU is white by the way and will keep everyone updated. My shedding has been horrible the last month or so, hopefully this do the trick.

yea mine was white as snow too. Let us know how it does on your shed.

fallinghair

Reaction score
I asked them about storage temperature just to see how much they know about it. He said they store it in 5 celsius degree. And said they are also stable in room temperature for the first 6 months. Does that sound familiar to any of you? in comparison to FE's or K's?