RIDICULE

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
Patronizing and presumptuous to assume to "save" someone.

I would have used the word help.

And baldie, are you not ashamed or embarrassed even in the slightest about your bald head? Didn't you say you don't go out without a hat on?

Bald head yes, shaved head no. If you've looked my pictures you would know that I mean with "bald". I rather go around with a shaved head and without a cap. The problem i the spots I got after the acne/pimples I get. These days I call them scars after fights ;)

Who says I want to be saved? Anyway pond scum like you havent the attributes to save anyone.
- - - Updated - - -
Pond scum like you have the attributes to save anyone.

So if you don't want to be saved as to live with what you got on your head...what then?

There are other pictures if you browse, but the two best rated are with my hair shaved.

I agree with the rates. You look better shaved.

slipy

Reaction score
I agree with the rates. You look better shaved.

no offence, but the shaved pic appears like it has some effects added to make you look better, Fred. :salut: (good Lawd) no wonder it got a higher rating.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Nowhere in the Western part of the world in 1979, it was the time of disco, Saturday Night Fever, the Bee Gees (one of them ironically wore a wig). It was just not acceptable, you were dead on the dating scene if bald.

Here with no hair: http://www.rankmyphotos.com/index.php?id=15157

Here with hair (well it was already pretty thin): http://www.rankmyphotos.com/index.php?id=15160

There are other pictures if you browse, but the two best rated are with my hair shaved.

Which is the other best rated shaved pic? The one with the girl?

You got a cute smile. Its obvious why you have no trouble with girls.

Why are you going after hair transplants and such seeing that shaved does not detract from your aesthetics?

You lucky lucky lucky man!!!! Congrats on the genes.

I think you are the hottest baldite on this forum.

PS: What were the HotOrNot ratings?

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
no offence, but the shaved pic appears like it has some effects added to make you look better, Fred. :salut: (good Lawd) no wonder it got a higher rating.
Don't think so, it just looks like a low quality photo that usually makes people look better because it hides any skin flaws. The shaved pic looks like a shaved NW1 though, women actually love that. Although I think Fred would still look good with no hair, I can see why he's going with transplants to frame his face. Hairline makes all the difference.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Those were both old pictures of Fred though. What about the last pic I saw of his head down and heavy diffuse thinning in the nw5 pattern? I wonder how much of his hairline is in tact now when he buzzes on 0 guard?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think you look better without hair to be honest.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Arent there risks to transplants?

I've got skin blotches on my head (unrelated to transplants) - from an immune system attack. It is not pretty.

Any scarring or blotching, and you will lose a LOT of aesthetics. You seem to be risking a lot for a questionable amount of upside.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I got compliments for my looks in this thread but really, I like to think I worked hard for it.

The compliments you have received have nothing to do with your eye surgery, breast surgery. They are for your facial aesthetics.

Laser surgery is indeed a huge risk (that is why I have opted against it). Breast surgery, not so much (area is covered by clothes).

The point is, you have to weigh the pros against the cons. The world has told you that you look just fine bald (hack even better). You are risking that for a frame which will not add much to your face.

I would suggest doing an experiment: Slick shave your head so that there is no frame. Post those pics to the rating website, and see what feedback you get.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I can't shave my head, already done that and got chemo comments even from my family and friends.

Oh. And you dont get these comments with the almost-shaved hair? Interesting.

Laser surgery has 5% risk of complication in fact. Everything has a downside, taking meds like finasteride, undergoing a hair transplant, doing nothing...[/QUOTE]
Yes, you got to weigh the downsides. Like Lasik - thats a huge risk in case something goes wrong with the eyes. Eyes are critical. And you have to deal with the aftermath the rest of your life. Here is Kathy Griffins story:
http://www.kathygriffin.net/lasik.php

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I couldnt slick shave you would to do it every day or two to much hassle lol when mine gets to the horseshoe its just going to stay as stubble.

seb

Reaction score
Its due to being pale and pasty that the cancer comments arise when going sly....same as me(only when Im clean shaven).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Its due to being pale and pasty that the cancer comments arise when going sly....same as me(only when Im clean shaven).

Um no, Fred is quite skinny. THAT is where the cancer comments come from.

seb

Reaction score
Bald men in the uk look like s**t. Weak jaws/chin, droopy eyes, pale and pasty, no shape/height, invisible eyebrows, clean-shaven, and fully sly. Topped off with the customory adormment of tattoos. "Im england till I die, England I die"........

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If that's truly the case why do you feel you stand out so much? Phil Collins and Sting look awesome bald.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, I think even Karl Pilkington pulls it off even if his head is perfectly spherical.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
If that's truly the case why do you feel you stand out so much? Phil Collins and Sting look awesome bald.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, I think even Karl Pilkington pulls it off even if his head is perfectly spherical.

Phil collins is a legend.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
no this doesn't look good

philcollins.jpg

1242074537710.jpg

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those are both old. As long as he doesn't keep the little bit on top he looks great. He pulls slick off fantastically. I always thought he looked like a Hollywood Roman ha.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Those are both old. As long as he doesn't keep the little bit on top he looks great. He pulls slick off fantastically. I always thought he looked like a Hollywood Roman ha.

Yeah he dont look nothing like he does in those pics they are old pics he is grey haired now and bald you cant see the thin bit at the front no more.