RIDICULE

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've never seen ginger as a disability. Three of my sisters are ginger with freckles and they're all very pretty girls. The older one gets hit on quite a lot, much to my chagrin.

seb

Reaction score
Being ginger in the uk is seen as a joke. By wearing facial hair that is ginger, one is highlighting it, which people hate. And yes, people in the uk hate bald men that have facial hair, indisputable fact. Hell most bald men in the uk are clean shaven, maybe in the us, and everywhere else its different.

- - - Updated - - -

Facial hair on a bald bloke is not seen as a joke yeah some probably take the mick (happens regardless what you look like) but still where you get these "facts" from? its common very common to see a bald guy with some form of facial hair specially a goatee they sometimes seen as bikers...well at my "neck of the woods" they are.

And again you really not gonna have a beard cause some took the mick? IF yes then...wow just wow.

I get these "facts" from the constant daily jibes that I have had for the last 12years as a fully bald man. You are a child Dannyboy, when you have accrued some life experience, or/and walked in my shoes as a fully bald man, then you can shout advice/knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Seen as inferior? By who? What the hell are you talking about? :D

By the british majority. Have you every been to the uk. The place is a cess-pool

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen ginger as a disability. Three of my sisters are ginger with freckles and they're all very pretty girls. The older one gets hit on quite a lot, much to my chagrin.

Its a visual and aesthetic disability, the same as baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

I constantly hear strangers muttering in the street, insulting me. I never knew I was so important to people. I am just a bald twat that puts pieces of paper through doors......Im no seb coe.

- - - Updated - - -

Compost

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Being ginger in the uk is seen as a joke. By wearing facial hair that is ginger, one is highlighting it, which people hate. And yes, people in the uk hate bald men that have facial hair, indisputable fact. Hell most bald men in the uk are clean shaven, maybe in the us, and everywhere else its different.

- - - Updated - - -

I get these "facts" from the constant daily jibes that I have had for the last 12years as a fully bald man. You are a child Dannyboy, when you have accrued some life experience, or/and walked in my shoes as a fully bald man, then you can shout advice/knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

By the british majority. Have you every been to the uk. The place is a cess-pool

- - - Updated - - -

Its a visual and aesthetic disability, the same as baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

I constantly hear strangers muttering in the street, insulting me. I never knew I was so important to people. I am just a bald twat that puts pieces of paper through doors......Im no seb coe.

- - - Updated - - -

Compost

Im a child? lol you think me or others here never been picked on? dude i was picked on when i HAD hair you know what people here would love to have? so please save the bull i have experience dude but of course yours is worse right?

And i may not be fully bald but im sure being half bald is not the best look dude.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The whole ginger hatred thing just goes to show the hippocracy in light of the whole PC movement. Everyone wants to seem so open minded, caring and conscientious yet reserve the right to harbor such petty and trivial prejudice. Morons.

seb

Reaction score
Yes, I am a dude.....just not a cool one, or young.

Last edited:

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
seb, why not just move to Scotland? If UK can't except your gingering then move. You are and adult, you should be able to do it. Lots of people move from one country to another every day. If they can so can you. :salut:

I like ginger hair...but on girls :hairy:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Ginger girls are HOT HOT

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Ginger girls are HOT HOT

3osqfm.jpg

seb

Reaction score
seb, why not just move to Scotland? If UK can't except your gingering then move. You are and adult, you should be able to do it. Lots of people move from one country to another every day. If they can so can you. :salut:

I like ginger hair...but on girls :hairy:

When was Scotland not part of the Uk?....The bottom line is, people cant accept the essence of Seb, doesnt matter what look/style I adopt.

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
When was Scotland not part of the Uk?....The bottom line is, people cant accept the essence of Seb, doesnt matter what look/style I adopt.

Well I would say the time when you ask each and every of them. They got some kind of hate against England, dunno what. Anyway the question is can you except the essence of Seb? Start with excepting yourself from inside then out. First inner Seb then outer Seb. Otherwise go hermit style with not humans to bother you and no mirrors to make you sad.

Eye of the beholder, eh? Now which one is she?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Patronizing and presumptuous to assume to "save" someone.

I would have used the word help.

And baldie, are you not ashamed or embarrassed even in the slightest about your bald head? Didn't you say you don't go out without a hat on?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Patronizing and presumptuous to assume to "save" someone.

I would have used the word help.

And baldie, are you not ashamed or embarrassed even in the slightest about your bald head? Didn't you say you don't go out without a hat on?

I see plenty of men walking around with high norwoods or completely bald who don't hide, or even attempt to hide their male pattern baldness. Not everyone seems to be as psychologically affected by it to the same degree.

These days it seems every other man I look at has some form of male pattern baldness - or maybe I'm just more aware of it now than I used to be.

UcMan, why haven't you tried some kind of piece/system? Or did you already try that? They're far from perfect I grant you, but must be better than walking round with a horseshoe or as a hat prisoner.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's a trade off. The beanie is infinitely easier than a system would be. There is just too much of a margin for error and wearing demands a full commitment... emotionally and financially.

I wouldn't be opposed to it just to try it out. Of course I would have to warn everybody I know ahead of time. And then there's the months of growing your horshoe out which isn't pretty, unless I opt for a full cap which I heard are less realistic.

It would be nice to see myself with hair again. Although I'm pretty sure almost everyone will laugh at me for it and it's not like I can just pick up and move to another city to live some elaborate lie.

seb

Reaction score
It's a trade off. The beanie is infinitely easier than a system would be. There is just too much of a margin for error and wearing demands a full commitment... emotionally and financially.

I wouldn't be opposed to it just to try it out. Of course I would have to warn everybody I know ahead of time. And then there's the months of growing your horshoe out which isn't pretty, unless I opt for a full cap which I heard are less realistic.

It would be nice to see myself with hair again. Although I'm pretty sure almost everyone will laugh at me for it and it's not like I can just pick up and move to another city to live some elaborate lie.

A HP wont make things better, once worn, the f**king thing can never come off! Got to endure, theres no other choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Awwww...if you don't love yourself, we can't save you. :sobbing:

Who says I want to be saved? Anyway pond scum like you havent the attributes to save anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Awwww...if you don't love yourself, we can't save you. :sobbing:

Pond scum like you have the attributes to save anyone.

seb

Reaction score
A hair piece can change your life for the better, but it is indeed high mainteance and very expensive, more expensive than a hair transplant.

But its not you is it? I know its wildly laughable coming from me, but personally I couldnt function wearing a HP.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It was the hair piece or a complete social death for him. I wouldn't exist if he didn't make that choice. He started balding in 1979 at 17, you couldn't be bald at a young age at that time. At least now it is considered acceptable and sometimes even normal.

Even in Belgium? Dont you have a lot of young baldites?

Fred, do you mind posting the high ranking bald picture that you were talking about, as well as the lower ranking pic with hair?