Replicel

T

TravisB

So, I suppose that some good info has leaked somwhere? Because if not, then why would the stock situation improve?

T

TravisB

Well well, I see that you know something about the stock market. I'm curious to see what the stock situation will be in the coming days :mrgreen:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who you talking to? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

the stock is still up 14% since yesterday :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i dint look right. but it went from 2.50 to 2.30.

i thought the volume was -140 000

but it's +140 000

that's good news, somebody knows what is going :punk:

Cwells

Reaction score
Someone defiantly knows something, im not that educated in stocks however i do know a little bit and thats a pretty big volume jump in one day. If you ask me investors have been tipped off without a doubt. You see this a lot before a company announces something game changing which is what were all hoping for from replicel. If it was my guess i would assume within in next two days is when they will announce it but if not tomorrow we should see some interesting things happening with the stock for sure. Lets hope this is the cure we all have been waiting for !!

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Cwells said:
Someone defiantly knows something, im not that educated in stocks however i do know a little bit and thats a pretty big volume jump in one day. If you ask me investors have been tipped off without a doubt. You see this a lot before a company announces something game changing which is what were all hoping for from replicel. If it was my guess i would assume within in next two days is when they will announce it but if not tomorrow we should see someone interesting things happening with the stock for sure. Lets hope this is the cure we all have been waiting for !!

Im thinking of putting another 1k. I hope it's not revealed soon.

Cwells

Reaction score
maradona said:
Cwells said:
Someone defiantly knows something, im not that educated in stocks however i do know a little bit and thats a pretty big volume jump in one day. If you ask me investors have been tipped off without a doubt. You see this a lot before a company announces something game changing which is what were all hoping for from replicel. If it was my guess i would assume within in next two days is when they will announce it but if not tomorrow we should see someone interesting things happening with the stock for sure. Lets hope this is the cure we all have been waiting for !!

Im thinking of putting another 1k. I hope it's not revealed soon.

i havent invested yet, i guess you can say i was maybe waiting for a sign like this one. I also hope they dont announce it soon because i may just buy 1000 shares maybe more tomorrow morning, i highly doubt they will announce anything in the morning though so i should be good.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the reason why the price went up is because of all those "penny stock traders" who rushed to buy this stock because Replicel promised huge gains? :jackit: :jackit: :jackit:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DavisNY said:
Its April 25th, so what's the deal?

mhm who knows.... however, results MUST come before April 29th so let's just wait a few days :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

T

TravisB

Yeah, few more days and we'll know everything.

If not, THEN we should start to worry and lose hope.

Recent rises in the stock market may indicate good news.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah.... if the reason for the high volume is the advertising they did then all the "inside-intel" theories fall flat :thumbdown2:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
volume of 44K at $2.42 ain't that impressive.... that's barely $100K

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I've just seen a response on facebook page where a guy asked if they will stay on schedule and this is their answer:

"Repli Cel: Hello,
RepliCel remains on schedule to release the initial review of efficacy results at the end of this month. I hope this helps and thank you for your question."

the answer just appeared today 10 minutes ago.

T

TravisB

Where? I can't see it.

Last thing i see is:

Josh Cranfill: Is everything still on schedule though? Will we definitely know the results BEFORE May?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name 10 times 2. say your mom's name 5 times 3. say your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this to 4 other songs. if you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name 10 times 2. say your mom's name 5 times 3. say your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this to 4 other songs. if you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck

wtf?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
Where? I can't see it.

Last thing i see is:

Josh Cranfill: Is everything still on schedule though? Will we definitely know the results BEFORE May?

well, I am a friend with replicel using a fake account on facebook and maybe you can not see it...I will make a screen shot on my pc and I will post it.Just click on it to make it large.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 273
T

TravisB

Yeah it is the case. I'm not friends with them. If they said now that they remain on schedule, then I guess it's 100% certain that they'll release results before May.