Replicel

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 said:
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name 10 times 2. say your mom's name 5 times 3. say your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this to 4 other songs. if you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck

What a nutjob you are.

Regarding the stock rise, surely it means something, imagine if it was the opposite, if their stock plummeted, then I'd say it would be reason to worry, but just a week before they are to release their initial findings it sores up ....

Those investors obviously know something and it must be good.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
to dudemon well my profile it's credible...I have built it in a few years:)) with lot's of friends and so....I am glad that the guys from repicel has responded to my question...it looks like untill the end of april or maximum the begenning of may will see some news.let's hopt it will turn to be the news we all are expecting...finger crossed!

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, are you all honestly getting excited over stock prices?

that has absolutely 0 to do with any news. please stop speculating, its becoming ridiculous.

plenty of stock marketing manipulation happens on a daily basis, this is no different...

so now its April 29th?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don\t think it has something to do with the stock but the fact that they are keeping their promise it's good news.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
The fact that their stock price has shot up is very good news. In fact, if they do have good news in the next few days, the stock price will skyrocket. It's aound $2.50 right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if it jumps to $20 or more.

if it goes to $25-$30 ill make just enough for an Armani transplant.... :)

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
too late to buy the stock, you won't make it.

how long does it take to buy the stock in scottrade?

T

TravisB

Some smart *** posted these two thing few hours ago on the Replicel facebook:

Why do you guys insist on getting the hopes up of desperate bald guys? This procedure will obviously not work. DSC cells lack the capability of either forming new follicles or reviving old ones. They lack the epithelial component. Not to mention, in Androgentic Alopecia effected scalps, the follicles act like a "sieve," and if you inject the new cells, they will simply migrate out. The smartest guy in the hair research industry, Dr. Colin Jahoda of Durham University, probably laughs at Dr. McElwee and completley rebutted his findings many years ago in a peer reviewed article. DSC cells are good for growing a few hairs in mice, but unfortunatley likely not much else.

and

From Dr. Colin Jahoda's paper:

"Thus, McElwee's paper, having raised the prospect of being able to augment follicle size by recruitment, is balanced by Tobin's evidence of movement of dermal cells not only within the follicle, but outside to the dermis. In skin undergoing androgenetic alopecia, there is the possibility that the balance of migration is altered and incontinence of dermal sheath cells to the skin dermis leads to reduction in size of the dermal papilla, and in turn to miniaturization of the follicle structure. If this leakage is the result of signals from a dermal environment unique to this region of skin, then addition of cells by recruitment might only be postponing the inevitable."

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v121/ ... 2054a.html

Jahoda effectlivley debunked RepliCel's procedure.

But I doubt Dr Hoffmann and McElwee mind, they will just keep paying themselves nice salaries and outsourcing clinical work to their own companies on the investor dime (to the tune of 290,000 euros to Tricholog AG owned by Rolf Hoffmann).

T

TravisB

It's on the right side of the site, under "videos". Do search for "Jahoda" and you should see it.

Is it possible that Replicel team isn't aware that their technique has no chance to work? Or is this guy shitting?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are two pages.

A fan page to "like" and one to add as a "friend."

Kind of funny to see how many of the people posting have fake accounts with a few friends...or one friend. Wondering who is who among you guys. If any of you are Josh Cranfill....they have been dodging your questions so I'm not sure why you don't see it.

and yeah, I'm the smartass who called them out on it.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm josh cranfill yet my real name is neither josh nor cranfill :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't even know why are you acting like that mister smart ***? I don't you wait and see for yourself? are you challenging them with that kind of comments or what?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Acting like what? There's nothing wrong with pointing out that they have ignored certain comments. Why are you so offended that I dare question them?

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom said:
Acting like what? There's nothing wrong with pointing out that they have ignored certain comments. Why are you so offended that I dare question them?

In a perfect world, Thom would have every right to be a smartass and grill Replicel about their claims prior to their results, and replicel would be completely free to deny Thom treatment for as long he lives after curing baldness..

T

TravisB

Let's not be surprised if the result's won't come tomorrow. After all they have time until 29th April.

Technical

Reaction score
Thom said:
You've been attacking Replicel before you had any information, and on pure speculation. You're hardly a reputable source for any form of criticism or information.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, you guys act like I'm some kind of troll, chill out!

And me saying that they dodged question is nothing bad, I didn't say they were nothing but crooks or anything. It wasn't even disrespectful.

I seriously don't see why you lot can't disagree without taking it personal. Geez, I mean at least I'll post on their page under my real account.
:whistle:

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB - Jahoda's editorial appeared in the journal in 2003, is this correct?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think so too...there are 8 years...in 8 years it may happen a lot...anyway the time is running out...replicel should come with some results from time to time.

ineedmyhair

Reaction score
RepliCel Announces Retraction of Public Disclosure

RepliCel Life Sciences Inc.

REPCF | 4/27/2012 7:30:01 PM

RepliCel Announces Retraction of Public Disclosure

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - April 27, 2012) -RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (the "Company" or "RepliCel") (OTCBB:REPCF) today announces that it is clarifying certain disclosures which were overly promotional, misleading and inaccurate. The disclosures were published in reports available online or delivered via email newsletter, including TheHotPennyStocks.com, hotstocked.com, StockGuru and in other disclosures published by Lake Group Media Inc., and in an equity research report published by NBT Equities Research/NBT Communications which contained certain price targets and a strong buy recommendation. Lake Group Media Inc. and NBT Equities Research/NBT Communications were hired by the Company to build awareness. The Company wishes to make a general retraction in respect of certain disclosures, although the Company notes such certain disclosures were not authorized by the Company. Specifically, the Company wishes to make clear that, given the Company's current stage of development, price targets and estimates pertaining to expected increases in the Company's share price, as published in the aforementioned reports are premature and cannot be relied upon. Price targets and dramatic increases in share prices indicated in such publications may never be met and there are many risks and uncertainties pertaining to the Company's business and shares that may cause investors to lose their entire investment in the Company, including that the Company's technology may not work as expected and, even if it does work as expected, the Company may be unable to successfully commercialize the technology or protect its intellectual property from competitors. Other risks and uncertainties pertaining to the Company's business are set out in the Company's annual report, which is filed on Sedar (http://www.sedar.com) and Edgar (http://www.sec.gov).

Marketwire Canada

April 27, 2012 - 7:30 PM EDT

http://www.stockhouse.com/News/USReleasesDetail.aspx?n=8493113

Bye, hope. :smack: