Replicel

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
Didn't they send it to like Germany to get analyzed? This stuff takes time people...

Technical

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Well let's not lose hope yet. Maybe it means that they can't pinpoint the day of release, but it will still be in April.

But I don't know what data is there to analyse? If it really had grown significant amount of hair, wouldn't it leak somewhere and all the media would be talking that we have the cure? Well, maybe it's super-secret... :whistle:
It's a blind study, they don't know if it has been successful because they haven't even seen the data themselves.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
im sure we will see some results people, wether they are good enough to market we don't know and i hope they tell us.

There is definitely a delay here guys, no need to hide it. They said first quarter but now they are waiting till the last day of first quarter which is april 30.

:sobbing: I'm selling all my stocks as soon as it goes up to 2.00.

Just kidding? :dunno: .

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
They said the results would be out twenty days from April 4th 2012 which is ten days from today, I'll expect them to be out this week, lets hope and pray this works or else Im going back on propecia and experiencing all those wonderful side effects :sobbing:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shivers20 said:
They said the results would be out twenty days from April 4th 2012 which is ten days from today, I'll expect them to be out this week, lets hope and pray this works or else Im going back on propecia and experiencing all those wonderful side effects :sobbing:

where did they mention that??

also: how long have you been on propecia and when did you start experiencing side effects?

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
shivers20 said:

According to joe from staten island, some people are going to commit suicide right after replicel results. :sobbing:

i hope its not him :sobbing:

T

TravisB

Who da f*** is Joe from Staten Island and what can he know about Replicel results?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Joe from Staten Island = our Dudeamon... kinda

Technical

Reaction score
I've got an idea, everyone stop speculating and acting like 16 year old kids. Just wait. You've all been doing it so long you should be good at it by now.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Technical said:
I've got an idea, everyone stop speculating and acting like 16 year old kids. Just wait. You've all been doing it so long you should be good at it by now.

your regimen is confidence? What does that mean?

Technical

Reaction score
2020 said:
Technical said:

your regimen is confidence? What does that mean?
Pretty self-explanatory.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with Dudemon...better don't even think about it. I remember all that hopes that was around aacell...and it was nothing.

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
I havent been here for long, so I dont know the upps and downs of HM. I know that if replicel fails I will deffientely be jaded and probably stop monitoring stuff like this all together untill something is actually proven and works. But for now I am counting down the days untill they release the results :)

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically if it is good news, when would this treatment be available? 2016 or 2017? Or is a rough estimate very hard to give for this kind of stuff?

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
I was going to say I really hope they license out their technology or it would take them a painfully long time to get everything setup... Even though their stock will sky rocket if the results are okay the will still have low resources compared to big pharma to actually get this setup and to start helping people. I am really curious to see what the price of this will be, I guess they will price it around the same as a big FUE transplant so maybe 30-40k? That seems steep for what they are actually doing... but I am sure their R & D costs were quite high for something like this... The sad thing is I know i would be prepared to pay that as I am sure many other people would. God they will be stinking rich if this results are good...

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Well, I have already spent $45k on 3 hair transplant's and am spending another $16-8k in 5 months on one more. So, IMO, $30-40k would still be a great deal if it restored a NW6/7 to NW1.

stop with the damn transplants... you're becoming a junkie. Scars are permanent. Just shave it and get over it

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
if i were you, i would go for gho. See what the whole deal is.

even if donor regeneration does not work, you would end up scarless.