Replicel

Going2beBald?

Established Member
Reaction score
That seems promising at least!

waldo

Reaction score
guys... should we start saving money for replicel stock? if they succeed their net worth will skyrocket overnight.

so now we need to save twofold. for the treatment, and for stock :)

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
im about to invest 600 myself but its very risky.

i suggest you do it if you have spare change if not then .... :shakehead:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^ that would be dumb...

Do you know how many EXPERIENCED investors are constantly scanning the market for possible companies that are ready to blow up??
If Replicel was able to achieve the same results on humans, then I'm sure their stock would go up but somehow all those investors are not interested and it's not because this company is under-radar...

K

Kirby

2020, are you heavily sceptical of Replicel (which TBH isn't unwise at this stage)?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's all hearsay but I read on another site that there was a leak reporting regrowth of 25% of the hair. I don't need to tell any of you to take this with a grain of salt because I am 95% sure the leak has no basis.

If it were true though, 25% would at least significantly aid a transplant.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could anyone explain why wouldn't their results be compoundable??? Their injections actually grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES!!! With each additional injection you would get more and more new follicles growing on your scalp... WHY WOULDN'T YOU?? Where do you think all those "cloned" cells go??

here is their facebook page, ask them anything:
http://www.facebook.com/RepliCelLifeSciences?sk=wall

T

TravisB

dudemon said:
Thom said:
It's all hearsay but I read on another site that there was a leak reporting regrowth of 25% of the hair. I don't need to tell any of you to take this with a grain of salt because I am 95% sure the leak has no basis.

25% ...? Are you kidding me? That SUCKS major A$$! If that is all the regrowth Replicel can get, I'm afraid they're sunk, IMO. They will not continue, and it'll be another HM failure. :(

What are you talking about? 25% as for now would still be awesome! You would do this, and then the transplant, and BAM, you have quite acceptable coverage.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
Could anyone explain why wouldn't their results be compoundable??? Their injections actually grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES!!! With each additional injection you would get more and more new follicles growing on your scalp... WHY WOULDN'T YOU?? Where do you think all those "cloned" cells go??

here is their facebook page, ask them anything:
http://www.facebook.com/RepliCelLifeSciences?sk=wall

That's a good question, I'd like someone to explain that as well.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
dudemon said:
Thom said:

25% ...? Are you kidding me? That SUCKS major A$$! If that is all the regrowth Replicel can get, I'm afraid they're sunk, IMO. They will not continue, and it'll be another HM failure. :(

What are you talking about? 25% as for now would still be awesome! You would do this, and then the transplant, and BAM, you have quite acceptable coverage.

Not only would it significantly aid a transplant but also wouldnt it work extremely well for guys like me who have just begun thinning but still have a lot of hair?

T

TravisB

wendal said:
Isnt the average growth for propecia 30% or is it lower?

No way :mrgreen: Actually people are lucky if Propecia even regrow something.

T

TravisB

wendal said:
Not only would it significantly aid a transplant but also wouldnt it work extremely well for guys like me who have just begun thinning but still have a lot of hair?

Yeah, that's what replicel states. It should thicken existing hair, and induce growth of new hair (leaked 25%?).

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
wendal said:

Yeah, that's what replicel states. It should thicken existing hair, and induce growth of new hair (leaked 25%?).

nothing has been leaked... Replicel themselves don't even know the results yet...

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it's true either but I was pointing out that 25% isn't too bad anyway. Have to see the glass half full!.....or a quarter full :/

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
haha are you basing that leak on what i posted on facebook?

25% would be great btw...especially on the temples...where there are almost no follicles in moderate baldness.

K

Kirby

If (if!) this is true, it's not bad news. We were more likely to get a 'super treatment' rather than an outright cure... Anything more effective than Propecia with less potential side effects would be a positive development.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
haha are you basing that leak on what i posted on facebook?

25% would be great btw...especially on the temples...where there are almost no follicles in moderate baldness.

Haha, that was you? Yep, sure did. Where did you read it?

Like I said, I doubt it but it would be a success nonetheless. Like others have said though, that may be with just one injection. Who knows what two or three could do if it worked like that?

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I got it from joe from staten island, he says an stocker said it was around 25 %.

if that was true i think we are cured, after i found that out i asked replicel where they injected their procedure and they responded in the temples.

So 25% in the temples = 75 percent front/crown.

just a guess....because as we all know follicles in the temples are all dead...and that 25% would be all new hair regrown and some follicles revived.

we all know it's much easier to regrow at the crown, temples are impossible.

If replicel succeeds next month...I think I will have no choice but to jump on the propecia bandwagon......Im shitless scared....i end up with mental problems from propecia and hormone therapy my god !!!

I dont know if i want replicel to succeed or not...at this point. :(

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
I got it from joe from staten island, he says an stocker said it was around 25 %.

if that was true i think we are cured, after i found that out i asked replicel where they injected their procedure and they responded in the temples.

So 25% in the temples = 75 percent front/crown.

just a guess....because as we all know follicles in the temples are all dead...and that 25% would be all new hair regrown and some follicles revived.

we all know it's much easier to regrow at the crown, temples are impossible.

If replicel succeeds next month...I think I will have no choice but to jump on the propecia bandwagon......Im shitless scared....i end up with mental problems from propecia and hormone therapy my god !!!

I dont know if i want replicel to succeed or not...at this point. :(

I REALLY hope what you heard is true. But seeing is believing and we should all see the results in late April.

Why will you get on propecia only if replicel succeeds...?